Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think @Suxy_ has her freaked and she’s trying to dial down the filter and introduce the AD. Is it wrong that I’m positively giddy at the prospect of her being spooked?! I truly believe this mornings video was yesterday and she is back home by now, hence the past tense in the flat walkthrough....also she whacked on the white face mask manically trying to disguise the moon face. “Hiya, how you all doing”
View attachment 223699
Ha! Lorna could be renamed 'Mrs Doubt Anything That She Says' !! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"John is the cleaning service " perhaps she needs to mark that statement as an AD.. !! :)
I'd like to book John to come to Aldgate if you're pimping out his g imp services..!! ;)
......Extra paid if he wears his flintstone pinny - yabba dabba doooooo 😂😉

I think @Suxy_ has her freaked and she’s trying to dial down the filter and introduce the AD. Is it wrong that I’m positively giddy at the prospect of her being spooked?! I truly believe this mornings video was yesterday and she is back home by now, hence the past tense in the flat walkthrough....also she whacked on the white face mask manically trying to disguise the moon face. “Hiya, how you all doing”

View attachment 223699
This picture made me laugh out loud!!! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow. Dare we say... we had an actual impact??? She’s tagged everything as ads! (We haven’t had an update from the ASA today so not sure what’s up... maybe they actually contacted her.?) They were only in contact with us to collect all the relevant evidence (pictures, time stamps, justification for the submission, etc. It was a lot of back and forth with them but that’s pretty normal in our experience of submitting something for a proper complaint and investigation.) Perhaps all that legal jargon caught their attention ha! Also, we did strongly recommend and outline a fee penalty (with precedented evidence for claiming the fee) so perhaps they’re seeing the light on a bit of commercialization there ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow. Dare we say... we had an actual impact??? She’s tagged everything as ads! (We haven’t had an update from the ASA today so not sure what’s up... maybe they actually contacted her.?) They were only in contact with us to collect all the relevant evidence (pictures, time stamps, justification for the submission, etc. It was a lot of back and forth with them but that’s pretty normal in our experience of submitting something for a proper complaint and investigation.) Perhaps all that legal jargon caught their attention ha! Also, we did strongly recommend and outline a fee penalty (with precedented evidence for claiming the fee) so perhaps they’re seeing the light on a bit of commercialization there ha!
It absolutely can’t just be a coincidence... you both rock for taking your time and knowledge to address this. GREAT big thank you’s! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These AD disclosures are totally down to you and your hard work! She'll want to slip back to non disclosure and may test the water with one in a couple of weeks but as long as she's always picked up on it she'll be scared not to disclose. Yay for @Suxy_

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done @Suxy_ ! I replied to her recent story asking if she actually paid and apparently they paid for the stay and they got an additional night gifted which is what constituted the AD disclaimer

Reactions: 5
With lornas jaw swing this is how I imagine her elongating the word 'special' coincidentally!!

Ugh..but the desperate Vi Lai retweet to try and get lornas attention and a post on her twitter timeline..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Special place in heaven for bigger creators who deceive, lie to and exploit their impressionable followers! Yay for Lorna!

Sadly.. none of this will affect Lorna. Her ego and narcissism is bigger than a few non disclosures and disgruntled objectors.
She loves ( and is addicted to) the glory of influencing because it fits the image she has of herself. It also involves minimal effort & zero skill set.
She may have encountered a minsicule narc injury of late... but it will be business as normal. I’ll bet my new Balenciaga hourglass on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why hasn’t anyone mentioned the way she was rubbing that mask in in her face!??? Made me want to rip my eye balls out. And as for the John is the cleaning service comment does she think that’s funny? Cute? Admirable? Aspirational? Annoying bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Special place in heaven for bigger creators who deceive, lie to and exploit their impressionable followers! Yay for Lorna!

Sadly.. none of this will affect Lorna. Her ego and narcissism is bigger than a few non disclosures and disgruntled objectors.
She loves ( and is addicted to) the glory of influencing because it fits the image she has of herself. It also involves minimal effort & zero skill set.
She may have encountered a minsicule narc injury of late... but it will be business as normal. I’ll bet my new Balenciaga hourglass on it. 🤣
Quite possibly, but this will allow us to continue to be a monumental thorn in her side ...ego or not, of which is incredibly huge, deep down, there is also an insecurity and imposter syndrome about her that she tries to hide, from us and even herself but the (valid ) criticism and recent scrutiny does get to her...otherwise she would just live her faux life without reading on here ...hi lorna..;)

Reactions: 10
Yeah it gets to her in some way I'm sure. @Hamilton1970 . Possibly there’s enough fear in losing her throne for her to make subtle changes... but given she evidently hates her own face I can’t see it lasting for long 🤣

I wonder if the brands are accountable for their influencers not declaring gifts / ads? My understanding is that brands would usually review stats and engagement of an influencer & have certain criteria for anyone advertising their brands? (eg, 2 stories, one blog post and one insta post)
I guess we have to factor in that Lorna is “ insta-mates” with the likes of penhahglions and Maria at Rodial so therefore would simply agree to do whatever is needed to do to smooth any drama.

Why hasn’t anyone mentioned the way she was rubbing that mask in in her face!??? Made me want to rip my eye balls out. And as for the John is the cleaning service comment does she think that’s funny? Cute? Admirable? Aspirational? Annoying bleep.
Love it when everyone gets so cross they start dropping the c-bomb...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WOW!!!! I’m late to the party today girls ... gonna take me a while to catch up but Ol LL has certainly had her cage rattled ...how the mighty have fallen having to declare AD 😂😂😂😂. Well for now .. She’ll be back doing her own thing soon enough . Keep us informed @Suxy_ . I’m off to pour my wine and read your posts .

Reactions: 6
Yeah it gets to her in some way I'm sure. @Hamilton1970 . Possibly there’s enough fear in losing her throne for her to make subtle changes... but given she evidently hates her own face I can’t see it lasting for long 🤣

I wonder if the brands are accountable for their influencers not declaring gifts / ads? My understanding is that brands would usually review stats and engagement of an influencer & have certain criteria for anyone advertising their brands? (eg, 2 stories, one blog post and one insta post)
I guess we have to factor in that Lorna is “ insta-mates” with the likes of penhahglions and Maria at Rodial so therefore would simply agree to do whatever is needed to do to smooth any drama.

Love it when everyone gets so cross they start dropping the c-bomb...🤣
If the reality versus instagram movement continues to gain traction and becomes ubiquitous in peoples posts, i would hope, maybe wishful thinking, that brands are going to have step in and step up to stop their instagram sales reps (cos that's all they are) using the filters that manipulate their products results ... the bottom line is if it starts to affect the companies bottom line, we might start seeing some progress, albeit begrudgingly from them. What the movement needs is a Stacey Dooley kind of documentary , mainstream media on the filter problem but going in hard against the brands and the repeat offending influencers ..etc.

Reactions: 12
I think @LadyLondon was right about them not staying there tonight. I don’t think she recorded the video yesterday but she was up early for the first time in a week probably because they had to pack up and get out, after she had done one last show of the place for her #AD display. If they stayed what have they done all day? Just sat in the apartment answering Q&A’s?

Reactions: 13
I think @LadyLondon was right about them not staying there tonight. I don’t think she recorded the video yesterday but she was up early for the first time in a week probably because they had to pack up and get out, after she had done one last show of the place for her #AD display. If they stayed what have they done all day? Just sat in the apartment answering Q&A’s?
*before not after

Reactions: 2
I dont think she’s there tonight either .Think she read here that it could be booked from Weds ..
She’s certainly gone OTT with details of the flat etc for 1 free night 🤔
I think she’s gonna go AD , gifted, Aff link mad for a few days .... ( if she’s still got anything to Promote😂😂)
Lazy bint back to Q@A coz she’s too lazy to think up her own content.
Before I forget What was the score with her chanel Dealer ????
Love your thoughts the filtering shenanigans. It’s all Chinese to me but Im slowly learning from you lot .
Those ‘100% silk pj’s’ ain’t silk she really should read about the brand before she opens her gob,
I’ve got a poorly little dog Today . So not feeling the Tattle love tonight
I think she’s only got Boo for an accessory in her pics ...she doesn’t seem that bothered leaving him does she ...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I dont think she’s there tonight either .Think she read here that it could be booked from Weds ..
I think she’s gonna go AD , gifted, Aff link mad for a few days .... ( if she’s still got anything to Promote😂😂)
Love your thoughts the filtering shenanigans. It’s all Chinese to me but Im slowly learning from you lot .
Those ‘100% silk pj’s’ ain’t silk she really should read about the brand before she opens her gob,
I think she’s only got Boo for an accessory in her pics ...she doesn’t seem that bothered leaving him does she ...
Classless sourced a load of Chanel sandals, it was open to anyone, they had all sizes it wasn’t specifically for her.

I figure (rather like to hope) she's on one massive come down going back to her ground floor two bed flat after her rather pathetic exuberant high of a three bedroom top level flat with a view of london....she's probably got cold turkey not being able to use supper app...John is pumping whispering angel into her to pacify her...and that's probably the only pumping on the cards tonight..!! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.