Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the living embodiment of the Instagram CHAV filter..😉
She actually makes me so bleeping mad. I sometimes wonder what she’d bring out in me if I ever found myself stood in front of her. I’m quite a laid back person, and yet I can imaging myself grabbing hold of her, yelling some choice words and putting her in the nearest biffa bin and sitting on the lid so she can’t get out. EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually makes me so bleeping mad. I sometimes wonder what she’d bring out in me if I ever found myself stood in front of her. I’m quite a laid back person, and yet I can imaging myself grabbing hold of her, yelling some choice words and putting her in the nearest biffa bin and sitting on the lid so she can’t get out. EVER.
I feel like that now it’s taken me 3 hours to do. 40min journey 😡😡😡 🚗 🚙

Have they made an appearance in Italy yet ?

Reactions: 3
I did think that too .. I bet the SA in Chanel was rubbing her hands when she walked in !!!kerching £££££££. I did think her hair and lipstick looked better but bet that was photoshopped too !

Congratulations .. now tell us the LL gossip 😂😂😂😂
I wish I had some never knew about her until I came on here. I wasn’t actually following Lorna until I was sent to tattle from Mumsnet due to MOD’s outing. I was on tattle for a goood few month with another name but other account got locked so had to make another. That’s why I ended up as a new member.

I wish I had some never knew about her until I came on here. I wasn’t actually following Lorna until I was sent to tattle from Mumsnet due to MOD’s outing. I was on tattle for a goood few month with another name but other account got locked so had to make another. That’s why I ended up as a new member.
Damn !!!! Welcome back though

Those feet are like bobo baggins!!! Also is it just me or is it incredibly unhygienic to wear flips flops on a plane?!...urgh!!!
#passengershaming

• Haha
I feel like that now it’s taken me 3 hours to do. 40min journey 😡😡😡 🚗 🚙

Have they made an appearance in Italy yet ?
I do hope that everything is going seamlessly and everything is going to plan and the delay is due to them just having fun....😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see she's back to posting in real time again.... how much filter work do you need to not post almost straight away??!!
And ugh the kiss...🤢🤮not even on her lips properly ..she made sure of that....she really is repelled by him...and im now convinced that he uses the camera time to get an actual kiss as this is probably his only opportunity for any affection!!

So they’re in Venice. Again...
And why bring the chanel vanity case along with with her huge 19 bag..how bleeping pointless ...who wants to be laden down with two things to carry..unless its so she doesn't have to hold John's hand which I totally understand!!!!😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she's back to posting in real time again.... how much filter work do you need to not post almost straight away??!!
And ugh the kiss...🤢🤮not even on her lips properly ..she made sure of that....she really is repelled by him...and im now convinced that he uses the camera time to get an actual kiss as this is probably his only opportunity for any affection!!

And why bring the chanel vanity case along with with her huge 19 bag..how bleeping pointless ...who wants to be laden down with two things to carry..unless its so she doesn't have to hold John's hand which I totally understand!!!!😉
🤣🤣🤣 she certainly lays back and just thinks of Chanel!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Fukk me they are as boring as fukk ...
same Fukkin boat pics, hotel balcony pics, Fukkin pasta pics, Fukkin glass chinking pics ..
I swear they look at the pics that give them the most likes and put them on repeat for the new followers cos the old ones don’t look and like anymore ... that’s obviously what happens when you have 1M followers and a tiny percentage of them like your posts the rest have forgotten about you LL .

Reactions: 13

She’s only getting it out for the pic ..He’s carrying it in the LV holdall.. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.