Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tony Arnold

In case you're here because you're researching whether to invest in Rhys Davies's much-discounted "coaching" offers in 2022..

The man claims to have been "inundated" with enquiries recently.
He's previously claimed he gets 50 enquiries A WEEK from people wondering just how he's been so "successful" - that's 2500 enquiries a year.
He claims to be the best coach in the UK.
He wants to charge you money for advice on how to live your life and run your business.

Here are all the times in the last two weeks where he's begged for work on his Facebook page alone. The constant discounts make it look like he's a human DFS with a permanant closing down sale.

If he's the best coach in the country and gets 2500 enquiries a year and still has to "advertise" his services (to the same Facebook audience week after week, FFS) then it suggests the man can't close a deal.

Maybe not the business or life coach you're looking for..

Save your money.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been reading on here for a while and feel now is my time to say something not about the twins but about Alec Witts. I know Alec as he is a PT in my local gym and it was through his Instagram I discovered the twins. I just want to put out that Alec is a genuine down to earth nice guy. He is not a "scammer" and is nothing like the twins. Nothing like them. For a start Alec actually has real clients. I've seen first hand in the gym him training clients and how he is with them and he's certainly not a cunt to them. Secondly he doesn't beg for clients the way the twins do and I know this as I once asked him to provide some coaching to my friend who lacks confidence and direction in life but unless my friend made the first move Alec wasn't going to offer his services, something that no doubt would of gone very differently if I had asked the twins to help him. Llewellyn also cheated on his ex partner partner didn't he. Cheating on a partner is something that Alec Witts totally despises and I know this as he told me that himself. Someone said something about his behaviour a while back when he went on a night out with Matt Hall and spoke negatively about the way he was partying in a club..... so what??? he's a single lad with no kid's, partner or real commitments. He is also a hard worker putting in genuine long hours in a real job and on top of that actually has his own business unlike the twins. A successful property business. Yes he was coached by Llewellyn but Chocolatedummygod didn't you say the following................

The problem is most of these peoples clients (or at least clients they used to have) are easily manipulated and often not usually in a good place mentally. They capitalize on this weakness like leeches.

Maybe Alec wasn't in a good place mentally when he first met Llewellyn. There also certainly wasn't a tattle thread about the twins back then and they would of met way before all the SA shit happened so there would of been no real way to find out what a bastard conman Llewellyn is. Maybe after some time of working with him he wanted to get out but couldn't? Maybe Llewellyn made it difficult for him to leave? Anyway I just wanted to put out there that Alec is no where near in the same league as them terrible twats. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met and doesn't appear to have a bad bone in his body, trust me I'm used to being around bad people so I know straight away when a good one comes along. If you still feel that Alec cons or scams people then go down to his local gym and ask some of his clients if they feel like they have been conned. I'm 100% sure they will tell you otherwise.

Hi Alec. Let's not play silly games, we all know it's you. So obvious.

A guy you briefly met in the gym is also the nicest guy you've EVER met!?!?!? LOL

No need to play the 'I'm a mate from the gym' card. Let's leave that there for a start. Just be honest, it would do you SO MUCH good to just come here as you, instead of doing a Rhys Davies and hiding behind a fake name like this.

Let me start by saying you do not need a Tattle thread to know the twins are scamming cunts. The only thing that can attract people to them is the whole flashy watch bullshit, money first morals second is their whole brand, always has been.

My view is if you honstly can't spot that these two are cunts from day 1, you're not fit to advise vunerable people on decision making in their lives either.

Maybe you were in a bad place mentally but I can't excuse the fact the the tactics and 'coaching' templates you use, are lifted straight out of the tinpot twins handbook, which we all know is a load of shit. You learnt to 'coach' from them.

The flashing of watches, cars and topless gym shots are all used as bait to suck vulnerable people in. In my opinion, it's not ethical.

Now it is my assumption that you charge ridiculously high fees as advised by them, upfront payments for 6-12 months, all that scammy crap, for very basic goal setting and accountability, with very little ground floor business experience other than renting and buying properties. Perhaps you can clear that up for us all?

To be fair I'd say you seem like the most 'normal' and reasonable guy out of all the wankers in this whole circle of fake coaches but that does not exclude the fact you were knowingly participating in a huge scam that resulted in many people losing vast sums of money and more.

You even put out a gushy post about how great Llewy is, thanking him when you parted ways. I'm guessing at this point you knew he was a massive cunt like 99.999% of planet earth.

This kind of behavior only reinforces social proof for these imbeciles and sets them up to take on more victims. That's not OK.

If you are the good guy you say you are lets see you call these guys out, or at least make some kind of statement of the wrong doing you got tied up in with them, even if it's on here rather than you SM account.

I respect we don't know your clients and maybe you claim that you didn't 'offer' your services to someone who lacked confidence but if you don't think they are ready or coach-able, maybe outright turn them away instead of wait for them to sign up and not offer them services.

Just my opinion. Guilty by aware association.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

TopLip

See attached…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Rhys you silly sausage.

So let's just set the scene here, both Grant Robe and Nisha Parma left your shitty coaching services AGES ago when they realized you were a tool, like almost everyone who's ever entered your life.

Anyone reading this thread that ever had any doubt you were faking having money, you have now made it EASY to see how far you go to hide the fact you're skint.

What's also funny is they are mostly monthly payments, so the fact that came in a day is not even that impressive.

But the fact you've literally posted an old screenshot of your bank when you used to earn at least a little money and tried to make out that is happening now, has proven beyond all doubt that you are nothing more than a useless pathetic cunt with fuck all money and NO CLIENTS!!!

Well done Rhys, I thought you'd really gone and done it when you posted on here under an anonymous name the other day, but once again you have surpassed yourself in your utter stupidity.

Rhys you are making this so easy for us. You are honestly the dumbest cunt I have ever laid eyes on, and believe me that's saying something.

The level of entertainment this moron provides is priceless.

I'm crying with laughter at this!!!!

You daft cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Rhys and Lewellyn Davies are Narcissistic conmen

Over the years they have manipulated many many people for ‘coaching services’ charging them thousands preying on their vulnerability

They have a false persona on Social media claiming they have turned over ‘Millions’ and use rented cars houses watches to portray and ‘millionaire’ lifestyle with the aim of drawing people in

They have conned many people of their hard earned money as well as abuse people.
Go back and read the past few threads to get an insight

They are to be kept away from and also called out, do not fall for their bullshit

The only thing they are good at is lying and manipulating people into taking their money and rinsing people of their cash or leveraging what ever they have for their own gain

They are evil unethical and need to be stopped as they have caused a lot of damage to many people

Tony Arnold

Llewy now wanting to be involved in the influencer boxing events. Couple of issues…

He isn’t an influencer, and these events also depend on a young crowd- not sure who wants to see a 40 year old with a history of domestic abuse thinking he’s a big deal.
Llewy "No Influence" Davies actually namechecks Eddie Hall and Thor in what I HAVE to assume - for his sake - is a tongue-in-cheek video of him wanking on about celebrity influencer boxing.

For those just joining:

Eddie Hall: British legend, international superstar, close to 2Million YouTube Subs, 3Million Insta Followers

Lllewellyn Davies: No sustained career in any field, no business to speak of, less than 300 YouTube Subscribers, zero public Insta Following

Fuck me, I'm amazed that Eddie Hall's team haven't been in touch.

No
One
Knows
Who
You
Are

This is too funny.

• Haha

Mikeroden

Some funny stuff been going on here the past few days. But do you know what the funniest thing of all is...... Llewellyn Davies repeatedly claiming he will be a King next year🤣🤣🤣 King of England even. Llewellyn Davies how can you be anything near a King you don't even have your own home you live with your girlfriend in HER house🤣. Yes that's right folks Llewellyn Davies Coach who apparently is a millionaire has had to move into his partners house who he's only been with five minutes because he doesn't have a place of his own🤣🤣🤣🤣fucking King?😂 Fuck me I can't stop laughing at this bellend. A fucking joker more like.

• Haha
This thread is such kryptonite for me.

On the one hand, it makes me laugh how dumb two grown men can be in every facet of their life. Like, I have no idea how they function.

On the other hand, it’s almost too cringe for me to read as I can’t believe how dumb two grown men can be and still act like they know it all.

It’s always amazing how loud the voices are of the ones who don’t know what they’re talking about.
So true! They are all so cringeworthy, kind of like a parody of themselves in many ways. You have to laugh or else you'll cry! Steve Burgess and the Tinpots are the worst for this if you ask me. So oblivious to how stupid they look! I think it's the narcissism that does this.

They all talk themselves up, but no one has any real experience to actually hang their hat on. A few bullshit NLP qualifiations but no real life experience in anything.

What is also funny is that when you get a big name influencer that ends up being torn down on these threads, they still manage to prosper because their influence is often so big it dwarfs any of the call outs on tattle. However with these numpties, Tattle literally has more eyes on it than their own website or social pages, which is absolutely hilarious! They are well and truly fucked, they got found out, and called out, before they have even had a chance to grow! Suckers!

• Heart
Speaking of rinsing people for their own gain, it looks like the ‘e-commerce’ business that Llewy Davies is now involved with is Gluteywear. So, in a nutshell, the parasite has latched onto Carly Thornton, convinced her to give him a piece of the action in a business he knows nothing about, and will no doubt be claiming to be behind any success that she has (despite it already being an established and relatively well-known brand in the fitness industry).

I just wonder how long it is going to be before she starts paying his rent.
Carly thornton is as big a con as ttt.
She had me and many others. Luckily she was not that smart. As i began calling her out and challenging her lack of knowledge. She did not get away with too much. Sadly they have all blocked me on all platforms. Glutey wear is in trouble. Carly is as evil as the brothers. But is becoming as untouchable as them.

Absolutely none. My sister signed up to her £150 per month coaching and it was shockingly bad. She couldn’t cancel within 3 months either.
£150 per month. Carly has upper her game £300 >£750 per month £250for 3 hours and i out trained her she has no qualification and her training knowledhe is level 1 pt. £100 for 40 min zoom where she speaks about her dog. Her diet plan is dangerous and will end up killing someone. I cant challenge on socials as i am blocked

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
The whole house of cards is falling down on all of these snake oil narcissistic wankers.

From Rhys and Llewellyn Davies losing everything publicly and now having literally nothing left to talk about or show off, to Steve Burgess constantly trying to reinforce to the world everything is fine sharing posts saying how focused and happy he is, which sounds like something someone would say who definitely isn't focused and happy! 😂

This whole 'act hard' to hide your weakness male chauvinistic bullshit is so transparent for all to see what is really going on.

None of these people have any value to offer so resort to telling the world they are 'the most action taking coaches' (what does that even mean lol) and 'focused as fuck' or showing off a couple of average watches or cars like we should be impressed and start a line to sign up.

It really is so pathetic when a fully grown man feels the best way to get attenton is to try and flaunt what really is a very average lifestyle at best, like it's something amazing. This really just shows how little these people have to offer the world and how shallow their minds really are.

No one is triggered by you lads, you're not that influential, you're literally just being openly laughed at and mocked by people, that is literally it.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
What about all his assets and money he has locked away in a vault in Mayfair. I’m sure a couple of those could fetch a few bob to pay for his mum’s medical bill?
His mum is busy liking and commenting on all his posts! Not sure she knows her condition yet 🤪

• Haha
Seen Ld video this morning apparently half of us normal people are idiots. Let’s get this right Lewy.
Have you got a house (no)
Have you got a car (no)
Do you have a real Rolex’s (no)
Do you actually have a mrs (no)
So I have all of the above so what does this make you.

A liar Fraud cunt. Get your shit together you complete Mug

• Haha
  • Heart

rhysspieces

Rhys has a smoking fetish & likes his women to put their fingers up his bot-bot. He also begs women to ‘watch him come’ on FaceTime late at night while his girlfriend is sleeping in a separate room. Also, his member is a lot smaller than you would imagine it to be… not something I would be excited to show people. Also; those noises he makes in the gym are the same grunting growling sounds he likes to make while he’s doing the above. Over and out.

• Haha

Escobar

17th March 2022.
Llewellyn Davies was given an 8 week suspended prison sentence for breaching a court order.

It's seems from what I can find that the most recent visit to crown court is a separate case, the plot thickens!!!!!

Funny how this bully doesn't document these parts of his life isn't it!!???

• Wow
Reactions: 10

biglad010

1647416435643.png

Firstly, Fuck off you prick, Secondly, Two whole likes, Wow you really are smashing the internet wide open 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

biglad010

1640274698496.png

Actually pissing myself laughing LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha

rhysspieces

On LEWYS’s story today he said ‘I’m stepping away from other UK bodybuilders right now. If you’re competing against me next year, I’ll give you free posing sessions - I’ll teach you how to come 2nd’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 not being funny - but YOU don’t even know how to come second!!! He really really thinks he’s something. He’s tagged onto Carly and her already large bodybuilding following - his posts are exactly the same as hers, he’s in her house, in her car, in the gym with her. She’s posting about ‘life coaching’ packages. The poor girl has fallen subject to the leech. At least his ex wife had her own business that he wasn’t involved in. FUCK being with that 24/7!!!

Tony Arnold

You'll never meet a pair more desperate for attention..

There might be a tiny acorn of truth in some of the above (although some might uncharitably describe it as just a list of things they've never stuck with long enough to achieve any meaningful success).

Llewellyn Davies's recent ranty post about c**ts on Facebook who don't interact with their content says it all though. Despite all their blathering, deep down they know that they've made zero impact on social media in ten years of trying.

Not that it's down to their dreadful, meaningless content (like, oooooh, maybe ANOTHER list of things they've had a go at and then abandoned "multiple TV appearances", international keynote speaker (what did he do, one or two trips?).. Oh no.

Hard truth is that there are endless fitness/bodybuilding personalities, coaches, business and investment gurus with Followings in the tens and hundreds of thousands built in the time the Davies twins have been on social media. Guys that understand how to produce content that people Like, Comment on and Share - building an audience and a business from it.

Not many of them share fourteen million toilet selfies a month on Facebook lads. Have that one for free.

Jakey56

Life comes at you fast, hey Llewellyn Davies.
Wow, he's really put some effort into contradicting everything about himself in that one!

Whilst you're giving out free advise on tactile photo's Llewellyn, you might want to have a word with that clown of a brother of yours. I'm not sure posing in a disabled bog with your kecks round your ankles is what someone of your calibre would call tactile!

• Haha