Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life comes at you fast, hey Llewellyn Davies.
Wow, he's really put some effort into contradicting everything about himself in that one!

Whilst you're giving out free advise on tactile photo's Llewellyn, you might want to have a word with that clown of a brother of yours. I'm not sure posing in a disabled bog with your kecks round your ankles is what someone of your calibre would call tactile!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eugh god. His lack of understanding for written English is disgusting, that gave me a headache reading that.

Also, doesn’t he always just pose in his undercrackers for social media photos? Pot kettle much?

Reactions: 7
Big Bullshitter Rhys Davies has taken a real hammering on The Tinpot Twins Facebook page where he uploaded a video of him shoulder pressing (more like moving the weight about 10 cm) on the 12th February. He’s taken it upon himself to do a voice note justifying his ridiculous form. The gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big Bullshitter Rhys Davies has taken a real hammering on The Tinpot Twins Facebook page where he uploaded a video of him shoulder pressing (more like moving the weight about 10 cm) on the 12th February. He’s taken it upon himself to do a voice note justifying his ridiculous form. The gift that keeps on giving.
Lo and behold he got a shoulder injury after this workout which is why he hasn't been posting videos of himself working out.

Reactions: 3
Lo and behold he got a shoulder injury after this workout which is why he hasn't been posting videos of himself working out.
It’s all building up to a no show at whichever contest he reckons he’s training for!

Reactions: 2
Little bro has spun it well though. "10k views organic!"

What the lemon Llewellyn Davies didn’t mention was , besides himself, Rhys Davies, Jason Corrick, Shan Molloy, Carly Thornton, Jan Davies and Claire Davies, the rest of the people who viewed that video did so for a good chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewy now wanting to be involved in the influencer boxing events. Couple of issues…

He isn’t an influencer, and these events also depend on a young crowd- not sure who wants to see a 40 year old with a history of domestic abuse thinking he’s a big deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You got a link for this lol

Llewy now wanting to be involved in the influencer boxing events. Couple of issues…

He isn’t an influencer, and these events also depend on a young crowd- not sure who wants to see a 40 year old with a history of domestic abuse thinking he’s a big deal.
Llewy "No Influence" Davies actually namechecks Eddie Hall and Thor in what I HAVE to assume - for his sake - is a tongue-in-cheek video of him wanking on about celebrity influencer boxing.

For those just joining:

Eddie Hall: British legend, international superstar, close to 2Million YouTube Subs, 3Million Insta Followers

Lllewellyn Davies: No sustained career in any field, no business to speak of, less than 300 YouTube Subscribers, zero public Insta Following

duck me, I'm amazed that Eddie Hall's team haven't been in touch.

No
One
Knows
Who
You
Are

This is too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They both got battered in there last boxing fights and then neither fought again???

Reactions: 6
The fact they're bigging up this little phase of having 10k+ views on a video shows how small time they are. Its so tragic to watch! All organic yes but if you were as big of an influencer as you've said... 10k is nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve had that official page running since 2012 and this is the first video that’s gone viral but the funny thing here is, it’s only gone viral as the large majority of comments show, people are ridiculing Rhys Davies over his terrible form as he is shoulder pressing. I guess when you are as small time as the tinpot twins are, this is something to savour.

They’ve had that official page running since 2012 and this is the first video that’s gone viral but the funny thing here is, it’s only gone viral as the large majority of comments show, people are ridiculing Rhys Davies over his terrible form as he is shoulder pressing. I guess when you are as small time as the tinpot twins are, this is something to savour.
It’s March 2022, and the two pioneers of social media have just discovered Facebook Insights. What a time do be alive- buzzing for when they discover how to monetise YouTube and boast about making eight quid a month from all the views their mum gives them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s March 2022, and the two pioneers of social media have just discovered Facebook Insights. What a time do be alive- buzzing for when they discover how to monetise YouTube and boast about making eight quid a month from all the views their mum gives them.
Can just imagine them sitting at home checking it every 5 minutes and texting eachother saying "its actually happening!!!!!"

Can just imagine them sitting at home checking it every 5 minutes and texting eachother saying "its actually happening!!!!!"
Theyve actually posted a video of themselves doing just that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s both funny and sad at the same time seeing these two dimwits be so excited at their content (a couple of training videos) go viral.

These videos are being largely viewed due to the fuckery the tinpot twins are displaying in the way in which they are doing the exercises. People are watching them for amusement. Have a look at the comments on each of these videos: the bullshitter Rhys Davies shoulder pressing, the lemon Llewellyn Davies doing hammer curls and doing side lateral raises.

Any man/woman seriously within the bodybuilding circuit will watch these videos and have a chuckle. These two know they are light years away from ever having such huge views for genuine inspiration.

I don’t think they understand how numbers work on social media.it is not the last 24 hours you got there but the last 28 days

In short, your Facebook reach represents the number of unique users who see your post or page (regardless of whether they've engaged with it). Let's say you publish a post and 100 people look at it. Your reach is 100 people.

good luck Rhys

• Haha
Have they only just discovered analytics?! I’m not being funny - I posted a picture of my friend being sick when I was 18 and it got 750k views. Just saying.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.