Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nice to see these two chumps have entered the new year just as stupidly as they left the last one.

'We were acting successful way before we were' - yeah you guys are screaming success right now: Rhys in his 2 bed semi, Llewy squatting on Carly Thornton's sofa at her poky little place in essex.

All while driving around in a couple of clapped out motors you can barely afford to run.

The funniest thing about these 2 muppets is that they think making announcement about what they are going to do rather than what they have actually done fools people.

Always 'you will witness this', 'i'm going to buy a yacht', 'I'm going to get a Rolls', 'I'm going to win this bodybuilding comp', 'Huge goals set', 'Swimming pool being built', 'huge worldwide brand partnership announcement coming', this pending, that pending.

When we look back at everything they've said it's always just a worthless announcement of something they claim will happen.

None of this stuff actually ever happens, not a single ounce of it.

Funniest part of all is they still think (or maybe hope at this point) that somehow these 'announcements' will give them some amount of relevance.

Problem is they never back up their claims with actual actions. Everything is going in one direction, DOWN!

No one with an ounce of sense will fall for your bullshit lads. The proof is in the pudding.

They are so thick they are documenting this entire downfall for all to see thinking by some stroke of luck some huge opportunity will come along.

At best they'll attract some useless clients as thick as they are, with no money, only compounding their failure.

Keep up the shitshow boys! Can't wait to see your TRUE carnage on the bodybuilding scene.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/carnage - says it all, your lives are literally carnage!

Waste men of the highest order.

The sane population fo the world is getting endless entertainment watching this carnage unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

rhysspieces

Also, has anybody else noticed how Rhys always has a go at Shannon’s son when he’s talking in the background while he’s doing his stupid Facebook lives? He will give a stern look and go ‘IM WORKING!!!!’

I wouldn’t call a Facebook live ‘WORKING’ and if I was Shan, I would be having a serious word with him about how he’s speaking to my child!!! He’s not his dad!!

Jakey56

I can't wait to see the VIDEO marketing and communication techniques. Coming from a guy that spends half his time with his pants round his ankles in a disabled bog. Or perhaps it will be 'How to make yourself look like the biggest bell end in the gym barking like a dog'.

👀📉

• Haha

Tony Arnold

View attachment 940349
Actually pissing myself laughing LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SIGH....

Just in case anyone here thinks maybe, just MAYBE, Lewellyn and Rhys Davies are actually millionaire business owners - here's the highlights of five companies of which Lewellyn Davies is a Director. Info freely available on Companies House for anyone who wants to look.

Numbers in brackets are AMOUNTS OWED / NEGATIVE BALANCES.

He's a director of a few other "companies" that he set up in Autumn last year - but they're not proper companies, of course. Just him registering yet another company name. And we can all check the accounts for these in 2022.

These are not the micro-accounts of million-pound companies. They have no money. They are not successful business people.

Do not pay them for advice on anything..

Attachments

TopLip

Look like dip shit tin pot rhy is only offering a new package for 10 people only. How about get one client first you complete lying c**t. I wondered how many rented cars he got left as the bank must be getting very dry.
But dont forget his credentials!

NLP Trainer (Almost)
Half a brain cell (Almost)

Seriously this man is the Karl Pilkington of coaching, so oblivious to how stupid he looks at all times!

I'm going to rewrite my CV later and add and almost section.

Winner of school cross country 1979 (almost)
10/10 on year 6 spelling test 1976 (almost)
Doctor (almost)
University 1st Degree (almost)
Footballer (almost)
Prime Minister (almost)
Not cracking up laughing at Rhys Davies failed scam coach once again (almost)

Reminds me of an old song my son used to listen to:

• Haha
  • Heart

yabby212

Chatty Member
These two truly are parody of themselves.

As for the personal training/diet plans, I can absolutely confirm they don’t even have the minimal qualification between them. Around ten years or so ago, they were going around more or less every gym in Coventry undercutting the gym owners/their staff and kept getting turfed out when it was found they weren’t qualified. They would then, in true Tinpot Twins fashion, threaten the gym owners/their families/other gym members as a result.

I remember the time when Rhys Davies went to Spain and his house had been “invaded”, he said on the video that his art is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, so at the mere price of £7000 why isn’t anyone snatching it off his hands for such a snip? He also came out with some other bullshit in the said video where he stated that all his real assets and money is stored in a vault in Mayfair. Ha.

Their Tinpot Facebook page is beyond boring. It’s funny at the same time as every so often they’ll upload a video of Carly Thornton on the leg press or doing glute bridges and the videI’d interactions would blow their own videos out of the water. They’ve clearly cottoned on to this little trick as then they would brag about how many interactions their content is receiving when in reality a video of the lemon, Llewellyn Davies doing some side lateral raises or the bullshitter, Rhys Davies doing some bicep curls tends to get the regular couple of likes of Claire Davies (their mum) and Jan Davies (their aunt).

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Does everyone remember when they found a new word that made them sound intelligent and they had to use it in every sentence??

Procrastinate LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
They gave "congruent" a good innings too - without making the connection how ironic it was that 2 unethical, lying conmen were talking about aligning words & actions...... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Say no more, Rhys Davies conman….
infamous
[ in-fuh-muhs ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: infamous / infamously / infamousness on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level
adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
Law.
  1. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
  2. of or relating to offenses involving such deprivation.

Crying with laughter at this. Hilarious!!

I imagine he's inundated with messages as always, yet we're 2 hours in an not even a single like on that Facebook post.

Even his mum's fobbed him off.

My nan gets more engagement on Facebook and shes been dead for 30 years.

I'm sure people will be queuing up to start work with you at 6am on a bank holiday Monday you tool. Use your calendar you tit.

Oh Rhys, I'm beginning to think your trolling at this point. Can anyone actually take this seriously!?

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Personal development - by a man with no business or clients. Who can't even afford to rent the old manor he pretended to own. Who used to post pics of his "perfect family life" til he f*cked all that up. Seems rather personally under-developed compared to almost everyone I know of his age, to be honest.

Training programs - from a "trainer" with no qualifications (or personal liability insurance I'd guess!) who's been told to stop training clients in gyms previously because of that.

Nutrition programs - see above.

Just yet another internet nobody at this point.

On another topic - what do the the Davies Twins actually think the "we're going to DOMINATE bodybuilding this year" is going to lead to? Fair enough if you want an all-consuming hobby. But do they really think it's going to lead to a career? If they do actually win something, do they expect Under Armour, Gymshark or Nike to come calling?

If so, they need to realise that literally everything they post (and have done for years) takes them another step away from relationships with credible brands. No online presence, a reputation for bullshitting and a track record of f*king things up doesn't make for an attractive sponsored athlete or marketing partner proposition I'm afraid.
you mean brands won’t take this guy seriously? Nah, not having that. He wears his sunglasses inside, so you know he’s a big deal.

Attachments

• Haha

Tony Arnold

Why 24 months? Judging on past performance (they never bought a gymwear business, or owned their houses, or put in a cinema room and swimming pool, or actually BOUGHT a Lambo, or made any money from Organo coffee, or took on sales staff for their "business", or bought their mum's house, or disrupted the whiskey industry, or managed to sustain any business, in any industry, ever), this will never, ever happen.

So why not just say "Next month - Private jets ONLY"? It's almost like he's placing it far enough into the future that people might have forgotten this bollocks when 2024 rolls around.

As an aside - a cracking FB Live Audio from Big Ol' Rhys yesterday. Specifically mentions their FB audience and how they're getting much better traction these days.

The post got four Likes in 18 hours. Including one from themselves. Of course.

Made himself look even worse by mentioning - again - that they've been doing this for 12-15 years.

Rhys - it might be worth not banging on about how long you've been doing this while you're (STILL) getting less than a handful of likes, no YouTube following, have to continually beg for new clients on your FB and can't set your Instagram accounts to public. It's called self-sabotage.

• Haha

Tony Arnold

"You can't pay bills with your biceps."

"Its hardly a 'Circle' if there is only two of you, that's just a line..."

Congrats @ChocolateDummyGod and @Cloak and Dagger. Strong end to the week guys... 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I mean, Rhys Davis does have a point. A lot of successful people probably DO only "walk with a select few".

But for the sake of completeness, we should also acknowledge that there are many reasons why the not-terribly-successful also have a small circle....

Maybe they act like bellends, for example.

• Heart

Marley

Carly Thornton got an unexpected comment on one of her Instagram posts? They suggested that she was as fake as her boobs but not as fake as her wife beating husband Llewelyn Davis 😂😂!! It’s not there now by the way 🤔

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Fucking hell. Llewy has almost bought a Rolls as many times as Rhys has been buying their mum's council house opposite the crack den 😂😂😂
No question about it. They really do live in some serious delusion to a point you do starting thinking they’re not right in the head. He posts quite a lot about winners/champions. What the plank doesn’t get is, those who are genuine winners in this world won’t ever even think of posting a shitty Facebook post announcing they’re going to purchase a Rolls Royce, they will just do it and allow others to find out themselves. Everything about these two is tin pot on every level. They don’t even know the first thing about being winners. Their bullshit will wash with the likes of Matt Hall and Pretesh Parmar, but those with any clue will just see through straight through them and understand them for the scamming frauds they are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Llewy now wanting to be involved in the influencer boxing events. Couple of issues…

He isn’t an influencer, and these events also depend on a young crowd- not sure who wants to see a 40 year old with a history of domestic abuse thinking he’s a big deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish people would stop using Rhys sexuality as some kind of negative (whatever his preference is). It doesn’t matter if this bloke is straight, gay or bisexual. He is a total lying piece of shit that has ripped off lots of people, can we please focus on that.

Why are people scared of the tin pot twin there boxing skills are a joke and they gas out after 1 minute. Ttt style if your watching this my names Michael tedley if you want fight I’m in Coventry cunt

Has a thing for blokes you mean

yabby212

Chatty Member
After meeting Jason Corrick and being supplied with some new gear a few days ago, Llewellyn Davies really seems to be on his high horse of rants. The other day he was posting Facebook status after Facebook status he’s going to beat up a bunch of influencers who are boxing and today he seems to try to assure his audience that he will enter politics. The lemon that is, Llewellyn Davies could not even manage to take care of his own wife and child yet he thinks he can lead a country?! Ha.

• Haha