Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1640274698496.png

Actually pissing myself laughing LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 940349
Actually pissing myself laughing LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SIGH....

Just in case anyone here thinks maybe, just MAYBE, Lewellyn and Rhys Davies are actually millionaire business owners - here's the highlights of five companies of which Lewellyn Davies is a Director. Info freely available on Companies House for anyone who wants to look.

Numbers in brackets are AMOUNTS OWED / NEGATIVE BALANCES.

He's a director of a few other "companies" that he set up in Autumn last year - but they're not proper companies, of course. Just him registering yet another company name. And we can all check the accounts for these in 2022.

These are not the micro-accounts of million-pound companies. They have no money. They are not successful business people.

Do not pay them for advice on anything..

Attachments

Reactions: 9
View attachment 940349
Bit like his tinpot brother Rhys Davies conman planning 2021ā€¦
Property abroad
Outdoor swimming pool for 3 bed rented semi
Cinema. Room in the ā€™sellarā€™
Log cabin sauna in said garden

Looking back he also claims HMO within his portfolio, think he was playing too much Monopoly and Sims šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit like his tinpot brother Rhys Davies conman planning 2021ā€¦
Property abroad
Outdoor swimming pool for 3 bed rented semi
Cinema. Room in the ā€™sellarā€™
Log cabin sauna in said garden

Looking back he also claims HMO within his portfolio, think he was playing too much Monopoly and Sims šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
What even is ā€œgenetic dog titā€? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What even is ā€œgenetic dog titā€? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Talking of dogs...... Where are the twins' dogs? Llewy had a Cane Corso and 2 little dogs in the rented Manor, and Rhys had 2 Dobermans with (I think) a Malinois in training too, pending collection.

Reactions: 5
Llewellyn Davies has one hour of supervised contact with his daughter per week. This is a result of his actions of domestic violence his towards his ex-wife, Georgia Archer.

He is so shameless that he takes a selfie with her for social media as though he is a credit to fatherhood for a few likes when in reality the sad truth is, he doesnā€™t actually give a damn about the little girl.

He doesnā€™t have his cars, he doesnā€™t have his rented manor, he doesnā€™t have a strong client base, he doesnā€™t have any human decency either. He is just a complete and utter prat who is now being tugged around by Carly Thornton like a desperate dog craving some much needed attention and exposure.

Rhys Davies has been telling us for years that they are social media pioneers when theyā€™ve spent 90% of this year hiding behind private profiles and taking mirror selfies in the Pure Gym toilet.

2022 will be another car crash. Sure theyā€™ll always scoop the odd vulnerable soul whoā€™ll blindly be taken into their stupidity but again like with the three musketeers and so many others, after a few months of them posting about how theyā€™ll conquer the UK and all that nonsense, theyā€™ll drop them and youā€™ll never hear from them again.

These two should wake up every morning and feel remorse for their greed, for their bullying, for their nastiness which has hurt so many and will continue to do so but they wonā€™t and never will and will continue to make fools of themselves on a daily basis.

Reactions: 8
I hope the fact that Llewelyn was outed as a sinister abusive individual meant that Georgia was able to get away from him as everyone knew what he was , I hope these threads and the Sarah Akwisombe threads did some good in some way regarding that . Sometimes it takes other people knowing what kind of people they are so they canā€™t gaslight you and make you think itā€™s just you . Hope sheā€™s doing well now .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Talking of dogs...... Where are the twins' dogs? Llewy had a Cane Corso and 2 little dogs in the rented Manor, and Rhys had 2 Dobermans with (I think) a Malinois in training too, pending collection.
Conman Rhys Davies only has the 2 Dobermanā€™s, Beau Beau & Vegas, he gave Bellatrix back when Lauren walked out on him.
Wonder if heā€™s having his mum for xmas given heā€™s her sole carer, surely he wouldnā€™t leave her on her own?
I hope Carly Thornton has protected her little empire from unscrupulous thugs, as no doubt that is what Llewy is there for. She used to date pro bodybuilder Luke Sandoe.

Reactions: 4
Talking of dogs - Rhys has roped another dog into the equation. He has a 12 week old bulldog - totally stunning, but only because his Mrs begged. Such a shame these poor children/animals get dragged into these situations too!

• Sad
The lemon Llewellyn Davies trying to convince us heā€™s got his Bentley with an old pic of it in Sainsburys car park. The Bentley was gone a month or two back. Heā€™s got rid of it because, A) it was an ancient piece of junk on its last legs. B) He stupidly had Georgia Archerā€™s, Kaydn Archerā€™s and his daugherā€™s names embroidered in the seats while he was playing happy families with them after he got caught red handed doing the dirty with Sarah Akwisombe and C) He couldnā€™t afford running it with all the repair work.

Attachments

• Haha
The lemon Llewellyn Davies trying to convince us heā€™s got his Bentley with an old pic of it in Sainsburys car park. The Bentley was gone a month or two back. Heā€™s got rid of it because, A) it was an ancient piece of junk on its last legs. B) He stupidly had Georgia Archerā€™s, Kaydn Archerā€™s and his daugherā€™s names embroidered in the seats while he was playing happy families with them after he got caught red handed doing the dirty with Sarah Akwisombe and C) He couldnā€™t afford running it with all the repair work.
Tesco in Great Dunmow I think that photoā€™s been taken. Long way from Basildon, especially now that Llewy has moved out of the rented manor.

Reactions: 3
I'd say from the marked lines on the ground he has parked in the family section of the car park for people with kids. I bleeping hate it when tossers like him do that! You won't know how many times I've pulled up to a supermarket car park with my kids in the car and I've had to struggle to get them out due to parking in a tight space cause some childless twit has took a family space all for himself.

Reactions: 6
Tesco in Great Dunmow I think that photoā€™s been taken. Long way from Basildon, especially now that Llewy has moved out of the rented manor.
That is Dunmow Tesco's and quite recently, as I think they only put up the marquee to the right a few weeks ago. He may even be in a disabled space - it wouldn't surprise me as he's such a selfish prick.

Reactions: 1
Talking of dogs - Rhys has roped another dog into the equation. He has a 12 week old bulldog - totally stunning, but only because his Mrs begged. Such a shame these poor children/animals get dragged into these situations too!
Not only that, the car the picture of the dog is taken in still isn't taxed! Probably not even their dog. This car hasn't been taxed or sorned since August because he obviously can't afford it. It's painful watching these two clowns desperately trying to be something that they never will be. When you're thick as duck, you're thick as duck, end of!

Reactions: 3
That is Dunmow Tesco's and quite recently, as I think they only put up the marquee to the right a few weeks ago. He may even be in a disabled space - it wouldn't surprise me as he's such a selfish prick.
Yeah, theyā€™ve re-organised the car park due to construction works.
However, Llewy may be eligible for the disabled spacesā€¦ not all handicaps are visible, and he is obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Most people probably assume the same when they see an old Bentley with a wrap and yellow trim.

Rumour has it that he living in Carlyā€™s house in Basildon
Efficient- why pay rent or contribute to bills when you need to save up for the blacked out Rolls Royce Wraith?

For any of Llewyā€™s old clients on here, Iā€™m keen to know what that idiot used to use as an excuse when none of his ā€˜one hundred million percentā€™ promises came to fruition. Iā€™m talking yacht, Rolls, property empire, sales team, providing for his family, owning his own home, owning antiques etc. What does he say when it never happens?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.