Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just put a status out saying he doesn’t care about having money no more. Because he don’t have any FACTED

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In his dreams! A true global company wouldn’t and shouldn’t touch either of them with a barge pole!
A genuine global company, with a decent research team wouldn’t touch them even with someone else’s barge pole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So who is the global company aligning themselves with these two business revolutionaries then? Coca-Cola? Amazon? Shell? Apple? Am I close…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old photo off the back of payback loans and they’re other scams! No doubt he was claiming furlough for his 16 strong sales team 😂
h’s living a world of Walter Mitty!
The glory days!!! He took SO many photos outside that house with all the cars lined up so he had enough content to post for the next 10 years 😂

which one of them do you all think is the worst? I think Rhys is more dumb and a bit of a loose canon - whereas Llewy is more calculated, composed and narcissistic… opinions?

In his dreams! A true global company wouldn’t and shouldn’t touch either of them with a barge pole!
This tripe is daily with these clowns ....who’s he kidding ,Shan’s 4 year old son ???
👀🤪📈🔥🤒🤒

Carly Thornton was looking for a new Mercedes…doubt she’ll have a driving license much longer if she continues the TTTOfficialUk scam MO of driving whilst filming herself! Why oh why do they think that this will attract clients…unbelievable an Accident waiting to happen ! Keep reporting!
Rhys Davies still hasn’t chosen the colour of his neW defender either, just a photo opportunity….think Landrover Droitwich would be fed up of him by now 😂
When’s the lemon Llewy Rolls Royce Rafe coming too ?????????

So who is the global company aligning themselves with these two business revolutionaries then? Coca-Cola? Amazon? Shell? Apple? Am I close…
DUREX condoms saying “I am the result if you don’t use this product wisely” 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also, has anybody else noticed how Rhys always has a go at Shannon’s son when he’s talking in the background while he’s doing his stupid Facebook lives? He will give a stern look and go ‘IM WORKING!!!!’

I wouldn’t call a Facebook live ‘WORKING’ and if I was Shan, I would be having a serious word with him about how he’s speaking to my child!!! He’s not his dad!!

Reactions: 9
Also, has anybody else noticed how Rhys always has a go at Shannon’s son when he’s talking in the background while he’s doing his stupid Facebook lives? He will give a stern look and go ‘IM WORKING!!!!’

I wouldn’t call a Facebook live ‘WORKING’ and if I was Shan, I would be having a serious word with him about how he’s speaking to my child!!! He’s not his dad!!
Yes I noticed this I wouldn't trust him around my children! scum of the earth.

I wonder how many threads these twats are going go on for until they land a prison sentence.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thought the same, I would be be very concerned if I was Logan’s relatives living with a nutter such as Rhys Davies, we have already seen how he treated his previous girlfriend and her daughter ,,, hopefully Shans relatives are watching over Logan x

Good fun on Rhys's IG stories where he is trying to claim he is busy by showing a screenshot of payments coming into his bank. Probably should learn how to blank things out properly- including Grant Robe's business, plus Nisha Parmar, is a pretty big giveaway that it is months/ years old.

No Rhys, you aren't busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good fun on Rhys's IG stories where he is trying to claim he is busy by showing a screenshot of payments coming into his bank. Probably should learn how to blank things out properly- including Grant Robe's business, plus Nisha Parmar, is a pretty big giveaway that it is months/ years old.

That was like 2 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Please share a screenshot of this!!!!

What better way to out and out prove to any doubters how much of a tool this man is!

Reactions: 2

What a silly bleeping bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
See attached…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Rhys you silly sausage.

So let's just set the scene here, both Grant Robe and Nisha Parma left your crappy coaching services AGES ago when they realized you were a tool, like almost everyone who's ever entered your life.

Anyone reading this thread that ever had any doubt you were faking having money, you have now made it EASY to see how far you go to hide the fact you're skint.

What's also funny is they are mostly monthly payments, so the fact that came in a day is not even that impressive.

But the fact you've literally posted an old screenshot of your bank when you used to earn at least a little money and tried to make out that is happening now, has proven beyond all doubt that you are nothing more than a useless pathetic bleep with duck all money and NO CLIENTS!!!

Well done Rhys, I thought you'd really gone and done it when you posted on here under an anonymous name the other day, but once again you have surpassed yourself in your utter stupidity.

Rhys you are making this so easy for us. You are honestly the dumbest bleep I have ever laid eyes on, and believe me that's saying something.

The level of entertainment this moron provides is priceless.

I'm crying with laughter at this!!!!

You daft bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yes, the scumbag had solid form of this with Lauren Davies’s daughter, Floss. He actually even did it with Lauren as well a number of times, there was this one video quite a while back where he was spewing his bile in the car and stuck his head out the window and barked “Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, in here!” in an aggressive way.

Old photo off the back of payback loans and they’re other scams! No doubt he was claiming furlough for his 16 strong sales team 😂
h’s living a world of Walter Mitty!
If money really means “duck all” to you Rhys, how about refund every poor soul who you’ve ripped off and scammed over these years but you won’t will you because you’re nothing short of a lying, cheating, scheming, stealing piece of rubbish.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.