Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Lewys latest Roid Rant video about Boris & the Gov over Ukraine … what a complete Narc idiot !!!

Who in their right mind would pay these 2 dim witts to coach & advise your business 🥸🤓🤪🙃

Reactions: 3
LD and CT have unfollowed each other on instagram 👀
Let’s hope she has worked out how much of a scum bag Llewelyn is. Why on earth he isn’t arrested for abusing these poor women is beyond me and being business coached by him, that’s a laughing stock.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but she’s posting a video about her first Rolex 😂😂😂!! Sounds familiar, not sure if she’s spoken about material anchors yet.

• Haha
Let’s hope she has worked out how much of a scum bag Llewelyn is. Why on earth he isn’t arrested for abusing these poor women is beyond me and being business coached by him, that’s a laughing stock.
I'm sure in one of her recent lives on her story she looked like she had tears in her eyes..who knows

LD and CT have unfollowed each other on instagram 👀
Looks like they're back following...just checked 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Anyone else not able to see any of Rd posts on Facebook? I can see nothing since the dopey story from end of January. Not that he ever posts anything interesting, but I do love to laugh at all of the bollocks and terrible grammar.

Wonder if it’s because she’s had the braids put back in? He doesn’t like them!
Fair play to her for doing it anyway whether he likes it or not.
Anyone else not able to see any of Rd posts on Facebook? I can see nothing since the dopey story from end of January. Not that he ever posts anything interesting, but I do love to laugh at all of the bollocks and terrible grammar.
His overall social media presence has gone down significantly as of late. He usually posts half a dozen videos, if that, a day compared to what he used to do. There must not be that much to show off at the moment.

Reactions: 5
There’s something so satisfying in the fact that for years upon end they self-proclaimed themselves to be “masters” or “pioneers” of social media giving lots of “value” and now all they have to show is the bullshitter Rhys Davies posting videos of him in the gym grunting and huffing and the other lemon Llewellyn Davies spouting his same old steroid rants and how he is going to the take the bodybuilding sport by storm in 2022.

The whole house of cards is falling down on all of these snake oil narcissistic wankers.

From Rhys and Llewellyn Davies losing everything publicly and now having literally nothing left to talk about or show off, to Steve Burgess constantly trying to reinforce to the world everything is fine sharing posts saying how focused and happy he is, which sounds like something someone would say who definitely isn't focused and happy! 😂

This whole 'act hard' to hide your weakness male chauvinistic bullshit is so transparent for all to see what is really going on.

None of these people have any value to offer so resort to telling the world they are 'the most action taking coaches' (what does that even mean lol) and 'focused as duck' or showing off a couple of average watches or cars like we should be impressed and start a line to sign up.

It really is so pathetic when a fully grown man feels the best way to get attenton is to try and flaunt what really is a very average lifestyle at best, like it's something amazing. This really just shows how little these people have to offer the world and how shallow their minds really are.

No one is triggered by you lads, you're not that influential, you're literally just being openly laughed at and mocked by people, that is literally it.

Reactions: 11
Noticed that LD is worming his way onto Carly Thornton’s Instagram feed sporting one of her T shirts!! I suspect he will gradually worm his way to being the centre of attention again?

Reactions: 1
Matt Hall unveiling 3 of the coaches in the MLM scheme that are going to be the best coaches in the country! I wonder where we've seen those types of claims before 🤔

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems.

STANDBY for some super motivational posts inspiring you to TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!!!!! soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It looks like The Tinpot Twins both alongside Carly Thornton took a trip to Nottingham today to visit their steroid dealer Jason Corrick. In other news, Lauren Davies is now in a new relationship. Let’s hope she has a better experience in this one than the narcissistic, self-entitled, arrogant, lying, cheating and stealing, pathetic excuse of a man she was with before.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.