Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi can assure you mate I am not Alec just someone who knows him
Just curious what brought you here in the first place? Isn’t it a bit peculiar to start Googling the name of someone you chat to down the gym 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thought the same, I would be be very concerned if I was Logan’s relatives living with a nutter such as Rhys Davies, we have already seen how he treated his previous girlfriend and her daughter ,,, hopefully Shans relatives are watching over Logan x

well Lauren hasn’t allowed any contact between her daughter and Rhys since the split it seems and that speaks volumes

Reactions: 4
Just curious what brought you here in the first place? Isn’t it a bit peculiar to start Googling the name of someone you chat to down the gym 🤷‍♀️
I didn't Google Alec's name it was actually Googling the twins that brought me here. As I said I discovered the twins through Alec's Instagram and have watched this thread on and off ever since. I do love seeing the tit the twins post and then the stuff you guys write about them after🤣but after seeing Alec's name dragged through the mud repeatedly I thought OK maybe I should step in and say something now just as it seems unfair that he gets tit when he hasn't actually done anything wrong or not that I know of anyway.

Reactions: 2
Why should she? Rhys Davies wasn’t her dad. He’s got no rights to Floss at all.

I didn't Google Alec's name it was actually Googling the twins that brought me here. As I said I discovered the twins through Alec's Instagram and have watched this thread on and off ever since. I do love seeing the tit the twins post and then the stuff you guys write about them after🤣but after seeing Alec's name dragged through the mud repeatedly I thought OK maybe I should step in and say something now just as it seems unfair that he gets tit when he hasn't actually done anything wrong or not that I know of anyway.
Come off it Alec, we aren’t all braindead as the tinpot twins in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewy now posting old photos of the ‘syllabus’ that he was pushing when the Champions of Mind were at peak scam. It’s gone well for him, now having to live with Carly as he couldn’t afford the rent at the old manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Alec how are you ?
wonder who will next be on this thread Matt Hall.
Pretesh
Steve
Haitel
All the students that are con artists, love watching these bellend get found out it hilarious

Does anyone know what’s happened to LD house, seems to be spending a lot of time at China’s house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'd say portraying yourself as a successful "coach" as if that's your main area of income and expertise, when actually you work as a PT in a local gym, and have a property thing on the side *IS* doing something wrong. Just like the twins, it's misrepresenting yourself as a tool to hook in people to become codependent on very expensive "coaching" services who's value is questionable. Whether you call that "it's just business" or "scamming people at a vulnerable life stage" is up to you. I know where I am on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Rhys Davies conman TTTStyle didn’t manage to lay off social media for the weekend….no surprise. Begging people to subscribe to his awful YT channel.

I can’t wait for Matt Hall conman to turn up on here 😂

• Haha
Llewellyn Davies has been evicted from the manor he was renting. He has also lost his Bentley and possibly his Mercedes as well as he seems to be driven around by Carly Thornton to the gym and everywhere else. Rhys Davies told us he would have a weekend off social media yet he’s been on there today asking us to follow the YouTube channel which is merely found in the search engine.

Alec Witts joined this forum yesterday to give ‘his side of the story’ (clear his name) which we all saw through. Pretesh Parmar and Matt Hall will perhaps follow suit and post as gym buddies trying to convince us just what great guys they are.

Its all well and good for the three musketeers to come out now and try and clear their names but they’ve made their beds. For over a year they followed the tinpot twins around and lined up their pockets. I heard Pretesh Parmar’s parents have had to sell some of their assets since after Pretesh squandered much of their wealth to the lying, cheating, stealing Rhys Davies.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget Lauren randomly popping in here to give her two pennies worth…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm looking forward to Burgess popping up 😂🤣🤣

As @yabby212 says, you can't be part of a big longrunning scam then try to play innocent when you get caught in the fallout.

They were all knowingly part of the con, so like Sarah Akwisombe and her life falling apart as a result of her scam with Llewy, anything and everything that happens to them is a direct consequence of being a scammer. They'll find no sympathy from me no matter how tit things get for them.

I've been reading on here for a while and feel now is my time to say something not about the twins but about Alec Witts. I know Alec as he is a PT in my local gym and it was through his Instagram I discovered the twins. I just want to put out that Alec is a genuine down to earth nice guy. He is not a "scammer" and is nothing like the twins. Nothing like them. For a start Alec actually has real clients. I've seen first hand in the gym him training clients and how he is with them and he's certainly not a bleep to them. Secondly he doesn't beg for clients the way the twins do and I know this as I once asked him to provide some coaching to my friend who lacks confidence and direction in life but unless my friend made the first move Alec wasn't going to offer his services, something that no doubt would of gone very differently if I had asked the twins to help him. Llewellyn also cheated on his ex partner partner didn't he. Cheating on a partner is something that Alec Witts totally despises and I know this as he told me that himself. Someone said something about his behaviour a while back when he went on a night out with Matt Hall and spoke negatively about the way he was partying in a club..... so what??? he's a single lad with no kid's, partner or real commitments. He is also a hard worker putting in genuine long hours in a real job and on top of that actually has his own business unlike the twins. A successful property business. Yes he was coached by Llewellyn but Chocolatedummygod didn't you say the following................

The problem is most of these peoples clients (or at least clients they used to have) are easily manipulated and often not usually in a good place mentally. They capitalize on this weakness like leeches.

Maybe Alec wasn't in a good place mentally when he first met Llewellyn. There also certainly wasn't a tattle thread about the twins back then and they would of met way before all the SA tit happened so there would of been no real way to find out what a bastard conman Llewellyn is. Maybe after some time of working with him he wanted to get out but couldn't? Maybe Llewellyn made it difficult for him to leave? Anyway I just wanted to put out there that Alec is no where near in the same league as them terrible twats. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met and doesn't appear to have a bad bone in his body, trust me I'm used to being around bad people so I know straight away when a good one comes along. If you still feel that Alec cons or scams people then go down to his local gym and ask some of his clients if they feel like they have been conned. I'm 100% sure they will tell you otherwise.

Hi Alec. Let's not play silly games, we all know it's you. So obvious.

A guy you briefly met in the gym is also the nicest guy you've EVER met!?!?!? LOL

No need to play the 'I'm a mate from the gym' card. Let's leave that there for a start. Just be honest, it would do you SO MUCH good to just come here as you, instead of doing a Rhys Davies and hiding behind a fake name like this.

Let me start by saying you do not need a Tattle thread to know the twins are scamming cunts. The only thing that can attract people to them is the whole flashy watch bullshit, money first morals second is their whole brand, always has been.

My view is if you honstly can't spot that these two are cunts from day 1, you're not fit to advise vunerable people on decision making in their lives either.

Maybe you were in a bad place mentally but I can't excuse the fact the the tactics and 'coaching' templates you use, are lifted straight out of the tinpot twins handbook, which we all know is a load of tit. You learnt to 'coach' from them.

The flashing of watches, cars and topless gym shots are all used as bait to suck vulnerable people in. In my opinion, it's not ethical.

Now it is my assumption that you charge ridiculously high fees as advised by them, upfront payments for 6-12 months, all that scammy crap, for very basic goal setting and accountability, with very little ground floor business experience other than renting and buying properties. Perhaps you can clear that up for us all?

To be fair I'd say you seem like the most 'normal' and reasonable guy out of all the wankers in this whole circle of fake coaches but that does not exclude the fact you were knowingly participating in a huge scam that resulted in many people losing vast sums of money and more.

You even put out a gushy post about how great Llewy is, thanking him when you parted ways. I'm guessing at this point you knew he was a massive bleep like 99.999% of planet earth.

This kind of behavior only reinforces social proof for these imbeciles and sets them up to take on more victims. That's not OK.

If you are the good guy you say you are lets see you call these guys out, or at least make some kind of statement of the wrong doing you got tied up in with them, even if it's on here rather than you SM account.

I respect we don't know your clients and maybe you claim that you didn't 'offer' your services to someone who lacked confidence but if you don't think they are ready or coach-able, maybe outright turn them away instead of wait for them to sign up and not offer them services.

Just my opinion. Guilty by aware association.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Alec. Let's not play silly games, we all know it's you. So obvious.

A guy you briefly met in the gym is also the nicest guy you've EVER met!?!?!? LOL

No need to play the 'I'm a mate from the gym' card. Let's leave that there for a start. Just be honest, it would do you SO MUCH good to just come here as you, instead of doing a Rhys Davies and hiding behind a fake name like this.

Let me start by saying you do not need a Tattle thread to know the twins are scamming cunts. The only thing that can attract people to them is the whole flashy watch bullshit, money first morals second is their whole brand, always has been.

My view is if you honstly can't spot that these two are cunts from day 1, you're not fit to advise vunerable people on decision making in their lives either.

Maybe you were in a bad place mentally but I can't excuse the fact the the tactics and 'coaching' templates you use, are lifted straight out of the tinpot twins handbook, which we all know is a load of tit. You learnt to 'coach' from them.

The flashing of watches, cars and topless gym shots are all used as bait to suck vulnerable people in. In my opinion, it's not ethical.

Now it is my assumption that you charge ridiculously high fees as advised by them, upfront payments for 6-12 months, all that scammy crap, for very basic goal setting and accountability, with very little ground floor business experience other than renting and buying properties. Perhaps you can clear that up for us all?

To be fair I'd say you seem like the most 'normal' and reasonable guy out of all the wankers in this whole circle of fake coaches but that does not exclude the fact you were knowingly participating in a huge scam that resulted in many people losing vast sums of money and more.

You even put out a gushy post about how great Llewy is, thanking him when you parted ways. I'm guessing at this point you knew he was a massive bleep like 99.999% of planet earth.

This kind of behavior only reinforces social proof for these imbeciles and sets them up to take on more victims. That's not OK.

If you are the good guy you say you are lets see you call these guys out, or at least make some kind of statement of the wrong doing you got tied up in with them, even if it's on here rather than you SM account.

I respect we don't know your clients and maybe you claim that you didn't 'offer' your services to someone who lacked confidence but if you don't think they are ready or coach-able, maybe outright turn them away instead of wait for them to sign up and not offer them services.

Just my opinion. Guilty by aware association.
Wonderfully put 👏

I'd be interested to see if Alec steps up, or indeed any of the others.

Apparently Steve Burgess has taught a wide range of business owners, including those with companies in marketing 😂. Judging by Burgess’ posts on his 12 days of coaching crapness campaign, I can’t imagine any legitimate marketing person taking him seriously.

An extract from his most recent posts are below:

“you’re NOY APPLYING the 12 actionable steps laid out for you or you haven’t taken them onboard into your own personal life & business/job, I GUARANTEE you that you’ll stay that way.
You can kid yourself all you like if that you, but; “

“In regard to achieving success, without a doubt you’re going to feel FEAR, DISCOMFORT, OVERWHELM, PANIC, ANXIETY, EMBARRASSMENTS.”

lesson 1 in marketing Steve - always read your posts back before posting and check them for spelling and grammar mistakes!

lesson 2 when you have over 4.5k Fb friends and create a campaign giving away free content, but the only likes you get are from yourself and a handful of the same old people, your content is not being well received.

Attachments

• Haha
I'm sure both twatty twins have shared almost identical posts to that in the past 😂😂😂

He may well have left the inner circle but still clearly plays by the same rulebook.

Honestly Steve Burgess and his 12 days of Christmas Crapness just shows how uneducated this man is in business.

Clearly he's reading here as I can see how some of his recent posts reflect what has been said here. Hi Steve!

If you look at all his advice during that 12 days, its just surface level stuff anyone with an ounce of sense knows.

Lots about what to do:

- Be healthy
- Don't get distracted
- Become the person you need to become
- Set goals you can measure
- Learn how to deal with overwhelm

Practically nothing about how to do most of this stuff which is how a real coach would help.

This is the problem with these fake coaches that claim to be the person to help you achieve your dreams. They talk a lot about the what but give almost no tools or systems to help you with the how, which is the real tough bit.

Sure if you need motivation to get out of bed or an accountability partner, these people can help, but im guessing they charge fees that reflect a way more experienced and well planned trackable coaching program that they are simply not capable of delivering.

The only reason these guys have supposedly coached hundreds of people is because 99% of people leave their services within a year when they realise its all hot air, and you have to pick up new blood.

High churn as a business coach is not a good sign. If you're that good, why do most people seem to appear and leave so quickly, often on bad terms?

Reactions: 7
Honestly Steve Burgess and his 12 days of Christmas Crapness just shows how uneducated this man is in business.

Clearly he's reading here as I can see how some of his recent posts reflect what has been said here. Hi Steve!

If you look at all his advice during that 12 days, its just surface level stuff anyone with an ounce of sense knows.

Lots about what to do:

- Be healthy
- Don't get distracted
- Become the person you need to become
- Set goals you can measure
- Learn how to deal with overwhelm

Practically nothing about how to do most of this stuff which is how a real coach would help.

This is the problem with these fake coaches that claim to be the person to help you achieve your dreams. They talk a lot about the what but give almost no tools or systems to help you with the how, which is the real tough bit.

Sure if you need motivation to get out of bed or an accountability partner, these people can help, but im guessing they charge fees that reflect a way more experienced and well planned trackable coaching program that they are simply not capable of delivering.

The only reason these guys have supposedly coached hundreds of people is because 99% of people leave their services within a year when they realise its all hot air, and you have to pick up new blood.

High churn as a business coach is not a good sign. If you're that good, why do most people seem to appear and leave so quickly, often on bad terms?
Steve Burgess’ scam is to lure them in with this 12 days of Christmas crapness then start charging ridiculous amounts for anyone who falls for it. Matt Hall was charging his 1-1 victims £750 a month for his access to Google, and his charges are going up in 2022…get in now! NOT

• Haha
Seen Ld video this morning apparently half of us normal people are idiots. Let’s get this right Lewy.
Have you got a house (no)
Have you got a car (no)
Do you have a real Rolex’s (no)
Do you actually have a mrs (no)
So I have all of the above so what does this make you.

A liar Fraud bleep. Get your tit together you complete Mug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.