Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was 19th April for a Plea and Trial Preparation!
Oooh, in crown court as well!!! Like someone said earlier, that's serious if it's got to this stage!!!
I can see on the Colchester court records he was in there back in March as well!!!!!

Reactions: 5
My word, not exactly surprising to see these nitwits are continuing to make class A idiots of themselves.

Loving Rhys' recent live, blinking like it's going out of fashion, pretending he's inundated with questions, talking about being on a mattress 5 years ago, sitting outside his rented 2 bed semi that he'll be downgrading from soon due to being an absolutely useless business man and catastrophic failure that he is. Same tit, different day!

Has anyone also noticed how much he's aged in the last 6 months or so, that steroid lifestyle will get you fast!

Looking at some of the Tinpot trained musketeers, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Pretesh, pretending to talk to an audience of people but hes definitely in an empty room:

Alec Witts seems to have reverted to gym training and quit the business coaching of late, perhaps he's finally admitted to himself he's not qualified!?

Matt Hall suggesting that coaches with no experience in business have no right to coach, HILARIOUS!

Also, lets not forget tired looking old chap Steve Burgess who is now putting new videos on his instagram, classic Tinpot Twins Alumni ranting rubbish with zero substance to his mass of fake followers he almost definitely paid for! https://instagram.com/steveburgesscoach

Ah, these guys are literally all so unaware of how ridiculous they look to most half intelligent people and this is why they will continue to get laughed at across the internet for eternity!!
That pretesh is definitely speaking in a empty room 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oooh, in crown court as well!!! Like someone said earlier, that's serious if it's got to this stage!!!
I can see on the Colchester court records he was in there back in March as well!!!!!
That was probably when he was charged, wonder when the courtcase will be!

Reactions: 3

Matt Hall has posted a statement. He’s not a bad guy. I know him personally & he was also a victim of the twins bullying ways.

Reactions: 6

Matt Hall has posted a statement. He’s not a bad guy. I know him personally & he was also a victim of the twins bullying ways.
Yes he was a victim but he was also an enabler and was charging vulnerable people ridiculous amount of money. There was someone on here really worried about their mother who Matt was milking dry. He should of seen the red flags long ago IMO.
It’s about time he actually called these TinPots out, at last…he should of done it months ago!

Reactions: 8

He is probably not a bad guy at heart, or at least doesn't realise the irony in his statement, but he is still representing a very shady aspect of online coaching which many people have had their lives wrecked through and been wringed dry of finances through manipulation tactics taught to him originally by the tinpot twins.

Matt may want to remind himself that he facilitated the twins scamming, knowingly, and failed to condemn them.

If this man has such amazing 12 year business experience, but fails to spot he's been part of a huge scam that facilitated 2 scumbags at the top of the pyramid scamming people out of supposedly millions, then I would say he is far from well placed to offer business advice to anyone.

People here are absolutely right to call him out. Look what has happened as a result of this forum, the twins have been found out and pushed into submission, minimizing their impact on vulnerable people, and people like Matt have finally made at least some acknowledgement of their scamming ways public, and hopefully will be more aware of they way they should operate from a moral standpoint.

The problem is labeling people as trolls suggests that they come here with the sole intention to create negativity around a person for no reason, but the problem comes when you realize that I personally know people who have been 'coached' by you and other tinpot alumni and felt scammed as a result.

What businesses have any of these people scaled, sold, made millions from? What stripes have they earnt to be able to morally advise other business owners who want to make millions and scale? They've never done it themselves.

Read any basic book on mentoring, it will tell you to find people that have achieved what you want to do, all of these guys are still trying to achieve success themselves, with little to no experience to offer anyone except perhaps someone starting from day 1.

Sure, call yourself a CEO of a coaching business, or the CEO of a podcast, but all that does in my eyes is prove you're full of tit, both of those businesses do not have a team of CXO's, they do not have a board, its just you and perhaps one other person, that also makes you the caretaker.

Although most of these people believe they are doing no wrong, it's because they simply know no better.

They still use the same manipulation tactics and scamming ways used by the tinpots; charging huge upfront fees, manipulating vunerable people to part with cash, claiming to know how to coach you to explode any business, pretending they are a 'CEO', and thinking hypnosis and NLP is a good way to coach people in place of genuine experience.

This coaching game should be regulated, it's dangerous and I'm glad forums like this exists where people can talk about these things anonymously.

Bottom line, overall this forum has done more good than bad.

If matt is correct and we are all just trolls, then the truth will always come out on top, so he need not worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Matt Hall is desperately trying to clear his name as he is trying to call out the tinpot twins forgetting the fact that for over a year he was lining their pockets and advocating their scamming, bullying, manipulative, aggressive lies and cheats whilst suck their dick and getting down in his briefs and giving Llewellyn Davies personal pose downs in his hotel room alongside the other two numpties, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar. Matt, it was always a choice and now you must live with those choices. You alongside your ex-circle destroyed many lives some of which will never be built back again so go and take your sob story elsewhere.

As for the lemon, Llewellyn Davies, let’s just leave this here…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Another irony I would like to add is LD is charging hundreds if not thousands of pounds for courses on personal/business development, bragging about making over a million pounds, driving flash car etc but yet he is wearing primark clothing whilst out in Spain.

Also claiming to be the most ethical/transparent coach, I wonder if his clients know he is scheduled to go to trial at the crown court as a defendant?

Reactions: 8
What amazes me with Rhys Davies, is he claims to have decades of experience in business yet only 5 years ago he was living on a mattress at his mums opposite a crack den! Which one is it Rhys? Your story flips between these 2 stories at least once a month…doesn’t sound like you’ve been a successful 7 figure earner for decades to me 🤡

You can tell Rhys Davies is lying when he’s on a Facebook live video, his lips are moving.

If Rhys Davies told me that the sky is blue and the grass is green, I’d go to my nearest window to check.

The 7-figure earner, multiple business owner, owner of multiple properties, ex-football superstar, former top professional boxing champion, current bodybuilding champion, Rhys Davies is now also a mental health doctor. What a guy.

What amazes me with Rhys Davies, is he claims to have decades of experience in business yet only 5 years ago he was living on a mattress at his mums opposite a crack den! Which one is it Rhys? Your story flips between these 2 stories at least once a month…doesn’t sound like you’ve been a successful 7 figure earner for decades to me 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell Rhys Davies is lying when he’s on a Facebook live video, his lips are moving.

If Rhys Davies told me that the sky is blue and the grass is green, I’d go to my nearest window to check.

The 7-figure earner, multiple business owner, owner of multiple properties, ex-football superstar, former top professional boxing champion, current bodybuilding champion, Rhys Davies is now also a mental health doctor. What a guy.
Yep, still targeting vulnerable people to scam their hard earned money. No morals at all x

With the Tinpots doing so well as 7 figure earners, anyone know why they both would do away with their London Registered Address on Companies House and opt for residental addresses? Seems Carly Thornton has done the same 🤔

Reactions: 3
17th March 2022.
Llewellyn Davies was given an 8 week suspended prison sentence for breaching a court order.

It's seems from what I can find that the most recent visit to crown court is a separate case, the plot thickens!!!!!

Funny how this bully doesn't document these parts of his life isn't it!!???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thinking back, 17th March corresponds with the time the lemon Llewellyn Davies uploaded a few passive aggressive videos calling out Eddie Hall and Thor for a boxing fight. He demonstrated some very poor boxing skills on the punch bag and is still to this day getting an absolute pasting over it in the comments section on those videos on Facebook on their tinpot twins page.

On a side note, has anyone noticed the lemon not posted about Harrison Cole in the last 3 weeks? He was giving him constant lovebombing and telling us that Harrison is the future and present of the UK fitness industry and all of a sudden there’s no mention of him again. I guess that’s another one that bites the dust!

Reactions: 4
Thinking back, 17th March corresponds with the time the lemon Llewellyn Davies uploaded a few passive aggressive videos calling out Eddie Hall and Thor for a boxing fight. He demonstrated some very poor boxing skills on the punch bag and is still to this day getting an absolute pasting over it in the comments section on those videos on Facebook on their tinpot twins page.

On a side note, has anyone noticed the lemon not posted about Harrison Cole in the last 3 weeks? He was giving him constant lovebombing and telling us that Harrison is the future and present of the UK fitness industry and all of a sudden there’s no mention of him again. I guess that’s another one that bites the dust!
Yes because a few people have told him that the guy is a scum bag

You watch LD will be on the apprentice next year lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 😂 😂 😂 😂

3 likes in 13 hours, including one like by themselves and the other by Auntie Jan 😂
Could take months, even years to get 100 likes/people interested in an offer open for today?!?! 😂

Then 7 hours later Rhys Davies Conman, is offering a package for 2 people?!?!

They just churn it out thinking it sounds impressive when actually it’s comedy gold!

I think Spiderplant just posted the same 👍

Also, could someone confirm if Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies are still being coached by Jason Corrick? Heard he posted on FB that they had parted ways?

Anyone got the hot 🫖 on what’s happened?

Keep up the good work guys, it’s totally all smoke and mirrors, they are back to having less than nothing after living the high life and thinking it would last… Muppets 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Desperate to get victims in! Posting and offering everything possible that they believe they have to give 🤦‍♀️🤣

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 😂 😂 😂 😂

3 likes in 13 hours, including one like by themselves and the other by Auntie Jan 😂
Could take months, even years to get 100 likes/people interested in an offer open for today?!?! 😂

Then 7 hours later Rhys Davies Conman, is offering a package for 2 people?!?!

They just churn it out thinking it sounds impressive when actually it’s comedy gold!

I think Spiderplant just posted the same 👍

Also, could someone confirm if Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies are still being coached by Jason Corrick? Heard he posted on FB that they had parted ways?

Anyone got the hot 🫖 on what’s happened?

Keep up the good work guys, it’s totally all smoke and mirrors, they are back to having less than nothing after living the high life and thinking it would last… Muppets 😂
I believe Jason didnt blow enough smoke up their ass and told them as it was. Oh an non payment of coaching fees of course the same tit different day

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.