Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1647416435643.png

Firstly, duck off you prick, Secondly, Two whole likes, Wow you really are smashing the internet wide open ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a Polish friend who called them out on their latest Facebook Post this morning about how small their online following and interaction really is - he was literally blocked from their page in about a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a Polish friend who called them out on their latest Facebook Post this morning about how small their online following and interaction really is - he was literally blocked from their page in about a second.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does this not surprise me, We should all set up a page on FB " the terrible Tits" and just make the world aware of these pair of bleeping morons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see on Lewys FB Harrison Cole ( another victim ) is spending 3 days training & video shooting with โ€œthe master bullshiter Lewy D โ€œ( only qualification ) seen this before with many victims ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I see on Lewys FB Harrison Cole ( another victim ) is spending 3 days training & video shooting with โ€œthe master bullshiter Lewy D โ€œ( only qualification ) seen this before with many victims ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™„
We saw this last year where the lemon Llewellyn Davies would have the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) come to his rented manor and lock them away in one of the rooms and just use them to make videos of him training and make videos of them posing in their pants for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewy is back renting in the Dunmow area as โ€œearly dog walk cardio content rant โ€œ was around the Doctors Pond in Dunmow Essex โ€ฆ feel sorry for the neighbours @550am being woken to that shite ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค

Lewy is back renting in the Dunmow area as โ€œearly dog walk cardio content rant โ€œ was around the Doctors Pond in Dunmow Essex โ€ฆ feel sorry for the neighbours @550am being woken to that shite ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค
Heโ€™s renting over on Godfrey Way I think. Might put a warning on the local Facebook group.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heโ€™s renting over on Godfrey Way I think. Might put a warning on the local Facebook group.
Has Carly Thornton kicked him out at last?
They are promoting themselves on Carlyโ€™s page so will be getting her followers!
Wonder when theyโ€™ll be after a blue tick like Carly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mind you Rhys already has a facial tick!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does this not surprise me, We should all set up a page on FB " the terrible Tits" and just make the world aware of these pair of bleeping morons
Do it, Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll get more likes and comments than the tit pots ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Been quite a funny week over at The Tinpot Twins HQ. โ€œDumb and Dumberโ€ has almost come as a reality series with these two dimwits.

All week, the pair of them have gassed themselves up about how many views their training videos have had and how itโ€™s inspired the masses. You click on the videos and scroll down the comments and itโ€™s majorly consisting of folks just taking the piss out of them for their poor form and technique throughout the exercises.

They chucked a few in of Carly Thornton who probably has a larger social media presence than the two of these World Chumpions put together.

Theyโ€™ve had their tinpot page running for circa 10 years and have only just discovered the insights and between the pair of their total brain cells, theyโ€™ve not understood the figures are not for a period of 24 hours. It really is just car crash content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shouldnโ€™t the TiTPots be posting that muscle meat as an AD or PR? Does it need reporting?๐Ÿ‘€

Any update on Rhys buying his mumโ€™s house? That paperwork has been going through for nearly a year now- surely a winner such as Rhys wouldnโ€™t tolerate such poor legal work?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Typical tactics from the lemon, Llewellyn Davies. Heโ€™s been all over this young lad, Harrison Cole for the last 10 days. The same lines he used with the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) and Chris Hallet before they all told him to do one. He does this now and again with Gemma Price and Dean Blackstock where he just gases them up and once they tell him โ€œno moreโ€ they will be blocked and deleted and never spoke of again.

Heโ€™s been totally warped in their tinpot page boasting about their views and interactions yet you go on there and itโ€™s majorly people taking the piss out of them for their poor form. Heโ€™s calling out Eddie Hall and Thor yet both of them would do the lemon with one punch. The punchbag doesnโ€™t hit you back you clown!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.