Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure today is the best day there’s ever been on Rhys’s stories…

Re Redeight Gallery, he wants to warn people about their ‘shady business practices’ and ‘non-transparent business model’. He also wants to warn people about not attending their events and getting suckered into investing. ‘The disloyalty has made me feel ill’. Genuinely think he may have fallen off the stair master and banged his head- literally had someone use his own business model and take £159k of his ‘hard earned money’.

Also, he needs the money for his mum’s medical bills as she is dying, and also wanted to buy her house. Being cynical, how will she live in it if she is dead? Or is Rhys just upset because he thought he could buy it and move in once she croaks it? Not sure about anyone else, but I’m revelling in watching that sad prat close to tears.

N.B quick advice for you Rhys (we know you read this)… if you invest £159k in an asset, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Redeight could easily sell the art to someone for £5k and then just give you that back. There is no obligation to give you a full return. Do you not cover that in your fantastic new syllabus under the ROI section?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Re Redeight Gallery, he wants to warn people about their ‘shady business practices’ and ‘non-transparent business model’. He also wants to warn people about not attending their events and getting suckered into investing. ‘The disloyalty has made me feel ill’. Genuinely think he may have fallen off the stair master and banged his head- literally had someone use his own business model and take £159k of his ‘hard earned money’.

Also, he needs the money for his mum’s medical bills as she is dying, and also wanted to buy her house. Being cynical, how will she live in it if she is dead? Or is Rhys just upset because he thought he could buy it and move in once she croaks it? Not sure about anyone else, but I’m revelling in watching that sad prat close to tears.

N.B quick advice for you Rhys (we know you read this)… if you invest £159k in an asset, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Redeight could easily sell the art to someone for £5k and then just give you that back. There is no obligation to give you a full return. Do you not cover that in your fantastic new syllabus under the ROI section?!
Karma truly there ^^^
His mums medical bills? What’s he paying for, her prescription charges? He’s her full time carer allegedly so no doubt claiming benefits…he’s a 7 figure earner so surely between Rhys and Llewy they can afford to pay for the best care possible? NHS charges must be expensive these days!
Why doesn't he just sell his limited edition Banksy? Oh yeah, we all know why!

Reactions: 8
What about all his assets and money he has locked away in a vault in Mayfair. I’m sure a couple of those could fetch a few bob to pay for his mum’s medical bill?

What about all his assets and money he has locked away in a vault in Mayfair. I’m sure a couple of those could fetch a few bob to pay for his mum’s medical bill?
His mum is busy liking and commenting on all his posts! Not sure she knows her condition yet 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Karma truly served up if this is true! A scammer getting scammed. bleeping brilliant 👏 👌

So we can take this as PROOF that all those previous times Rhys was "buying his mums house" were bullshit.

And yeah, what "medical bills" is he on about? Idiot.

Time to get the crowdfunder going to buy their mum the house seeing as the twins are such pathetic, incompetent failures at life. 7 figure earners. What, in Ugandan shillings?!?! 🤪🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Karma truly served up if this is true! A scammer getting scammed. bleeping brilliant 👏 👌

So we can take this as PROOF that all those previous times Rhys was "buying his mums house" were bullshit.

And yeah, what "medical bills" is he on about? Idiot.

Time to get the crowdfunder going to buy their mum the house seeing as the twins are such pathetic, incompetent failures at life. 7 figure earners. What, in Ugandan shillings?!?! 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Rhys Davies is not a happy bunny and is going down the rout , sorry route of legal proceedings 😂 as if he can afford that with his rent, his mums medical bills and his mums house purchase 😂

• Haha
Rhys Davies is not a happy bunny and is going down the rout , sorry route of legal proceedings 😂 as if he can afford that with his rent, his mums medical bills and his mums house purchase 😂
And as if even that idiot would want to initiate legal action that could result in solicitors, the courts or authorities looking at the source of his income to buy all this art. He knows full well that a forensic accountant would take all of 5 minutes to see the art was bought with proceeds of crime.

Rhys, We know you are reading this, Using your mum and her health?? you really are a bleeping scumbag bleep aint ya, there is no level you wont stoop too, Medical bills??? its called the NHS you bleep, we all know shes not private so what bills you paying?? why do you need to sell anything to pay them when youve made millions?? ask your millionaire brother for Hel..... oh hold on hes a broke bleep aswell, id suggest you get that mattress cleaned mate because youll be back on it in no time

Meanwhile..................
1651646802743.png

Ive never seen so much bullshit in all my life

Reactions: 5
Looks like someone decided to call out old man Steve Burgess scam coach over the bank holiday, clearly it rattled him enough to rant about it:

What I find hilarious about these fake coaches from the tinpot university of bullshit, is that barely anyone knows them and they all seem to grumble about having lots of haters and trolls.

Haters are inevitable if you have a huge following or influence, its part of the game, but when you are literally nobodies like these guys, it's not normal to have this volume of people that 'hate' on you when almost no body knows who you are!

The difference here is you are literally being called out because you are all a bunch of shady, inexperienced, wannabe business men who know deep down you really do not have the expertise, experience or CV to advise most people you try to attract. You just have a few mind control qualifications like NLP that enable you to target vulnerable people more easily.

One look at Burgess' Instagram page and its plain to see he has mostly fake followers, look at his engagement! Who on earth would want to take advice from a coach that feels the need to falsely inflate their following to appear popular.

More over, what kind of moron thinks buying fake followers is a good idea? What does it say about your approach to transparency? Or your (lack of) self confidence to own where you are at?

Imagine paying this man 20 odd grand for a years coaching and getting the basic tips he shares in his content. 'do the work', 'use your energy wisely', 'don't slow down'. My 85 year old mother could tell me this. Laughable.

• Haha
Rhys, We know you are reading this, Using your mum and her health?? you really are a bleeping scumbag bleep aint ya, there is no level you wont stoop too, Medical bills??? its called the NHS you bleep, we all know shes not private so what bills you paying?? why do you need to sell anything to pay them when youve made millions?? ask your millionaire brother for Hel..... oh hold on hes a broke bleep aswell, id suggest you get that mattress cleaned mate because youll be back on it in no time

View attachment 1241397

I did have a good chuckle when I saw this yesterday but in reality it’s pure and utter desperation guff from the lemon, Llewellyn Davies. What highly successful figure constantly needs to post all their “achievements” unless they were so insecure and deep down knew you’re just pretty useless. Also which successful coach needs to constantly try to flog discounted rates? I’ve always believed that if you’re really the real deal then people will not hesitate to pay that little extra to acquire your services after being on a waiting list.
These two are just totally full of tit.

Usual Wednesday from Llewy Davies today- photo with his daughter in the contact centre pretending that he isn’t an abuser who’s shouldn’t be allowed around women or children.

Really mean this but I think LD new girlfriend needs a page she a complete creeep like him conning the public

Same as Matt hall

Are people forgetting he’s art work goy Knicked from he’s houses

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Usual Wednesday from Llewy Davies today- photo with his daughter in the contact centre pretending that he isn’t an abuser who’s shouldn’t be allowed around women or children.
Couldn't agree more, I wonder if he was placed on the Claire's law register after his last couple of visits to court?

View attachment 1241397

Listing being qualified in NLP and Hypnosis is about as worthwhile as bragging that you passed your cycling proficiency test!
This is not "Globally accredit knowledge" at all.
NLP is a generally accepted as being a pseudo-science and you can I bet all these 'qualifications' were completed in a few days online!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listing being qualified in NLP and Hypnosis is about as worthwhile as bragging that you passed your cycling proficiency test!
This is not "Globally accredit knowledge" at all.
NLP is a generally accepted as being a pseudo-science and you can I bet all these 'qualifications' were completed in a few days online!
If you've seen the video of one of the hypnosis days he did, they basically balanced someone between two chairs like a magicians trick.
How that helps someone propel their business acumen forward is anyone's guess.
'Hey guys you should let me help you run your business, because, I can balance you on some chairs...and I don't need Debbie McGee'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checking as to whether anyone's witnessed Rhys Davies's promised "full scale social media campaign" against Red 8 Art Gallery?

Should have started yesterday after he gave them 24 hours to sell his art.

Which is weird given that, as others have pointed out, he's been a seven figure earner in the last few years.

Anyone?
Anyone!?

I imagine they were terrified by the thought of a social media influencer like Rhys Davies sharing his experiences with the 20 or 30 people that occcasionally Like one of his gym posts...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just checking as to whether anyone's witnessed Rhys Davies's promised "full scale social media campaign" against Red 8 Art Gallery?

Should have started yesterday after he gave them 24 hours to sell his art.

Which is weird given that, as others have pointed out, he's been a seven figure earner in the last few years.

Anyone?
Anyone!?

I imagine they were terrified by the thought of a social media influencer like Rhys Davies sharing his experiences with the 20 or 30 people that occcasionally Like one of his gym posts...
All ive seen is put his Escobar pic up and got his brother & CT to post about how it would be an amazing investment

Reactions: 3
Llewy Davies in Chelmsford today having a ‘professional dispute’ that required his ‘intellect’.

Also known as being back in court.

If you've seen the video of one of the hypnosis days he did, they basically balanced someone between two chairs like a magicians trick.
How that helps someone propel their business acumen forward is anyone's guess.
'Hey guys you should let me help you run your business, because, I can balance you on some chairs...and I don't need Debbie McGee'
what happened to their mate Chris Hallett? Wasn’t he meant to be the future of UK NLP?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.