Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys and Lewellyn Davies are Narcissistic conmen

Over the years they have manipulated many many people for ‘coaching services’ charging them thousands preying on their vulnerability

They have a false persona on Social media claiming they have turned over ‘Millions’ and use rented cars houses watches to portray and ‘millionaire’ lifestyle with the aim of drawing people in

They have conned many people of their hard earned money as well as abuse people.
Go back and read the past few threads to get an insight

They are to be kept away from and also called out, do not fall for their bullshit

The only thing they are good at is lying and manipulating people into taking their money and rinsing people of their cash or leveraging what ever they have for their own gain

They are evil unethical and need to be stopped as they have caused a lot of damage to many people

Reactions: 11
Rhys and Lewellyn Davies are Narcissistic conmen

Over the years they have manipulated many many people for ‘coaching services’ charging them thousands preying on their vulnerability

They have a false persona on Social media claiming they have turned over ‘Millions’ and use rented cars houses watches to portray and ‘millionaire’ lifestyle with the aim of drawing people in

They have conned many people of their hard earned money as well as abuse people.
Go back and read the past few threads to get an insight

They are to be kept away from and also called out, do not fall for their bullshit

The only thing they are good at is lying and manipulating people into taking their money and rinsing people of their cash or leveraging what ever they have for their own gain

They are evil unethical and need to be stopped as they have caused a lot of damage to many people
Speaking of rinsing people for their own gain, it looks like the ‘e-commerce’ business that Llewy Davies is now involved with is Gluteywear. So, in a nutshell, the parasite has latched onto Carly Thornton, convinced her to give him a piece of the action in a business he knows nothing about, and will no doubt be claiming to be behind any success that she has (despite it already being an established and relatively well-known brand in the fitness industry).

I just wonder how long it is going to be before she starts paying his rent.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s been better than I thought. Llewy is starting his own clothing line, launching early next year.

They’ve done this before- who could forget the T-shirts with ‘LGFM’ ironed in the front?! Absolute bestsellers. Buzzing for the new merchandise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been better than I thought. Llewy is starting his own clothing line, launching early next year.

They’ve done this before- who could forget the T-shirts with ‘LGFM’ ironed in the front?! Absolute bestsellers. Buzzing for the new merchandise.
Watching LulaRich on Prime, docuseries about an MLM clothing line,, wonder if Llewelyn Davies has been watching it! Or is he just going to rip off Gluteywear, Jordan Wake or even SA clothing lines 👀😜👀

Reactions: 5
Watching LulaRich on Prime, docuseries about an MLM clothing line,, wonder if Llewelyn Davies has been watching it! Or is he just going to rip off Gluteywear, Jordan Wake or even SA clothing lines 👀😜👀
That reminds me, when is the Amazon documentary being released?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1633504116024.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Same car hes been banging on about for 4 years the silly bleep, Honest to god the tit that comes out of these pair is unreal

Reactions: 8
So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..

Reactions: 19
So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..
In a nutshell you’ve absolutely nailed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always important to remember that the former in all of their previous incarnations actually means failed,
Failed footballers
Failed boxers
Failed bodybuilders
The lads clearly had a level of ability but this evidently didn’t match their egos.

Reactions: 6
If you follow their videographer he was filming something for a bodybuilder for Amazon. Maybe they got a tiny little feature in it !?

not sure how long will this go on but someone from theworld of media should read this !

lies after lies after lies ……

Reactions: 3
Carly Thornton is morphing on to LD

check out her Stories

“Brand Building - Owning a Global Brand and wanting to help others do the same”

The use of ‘Hyped up’ words is a way to lure people in
“investing money in a coach to invest in yourself”

This is LD language and she is being manipulated by him- listen to her

Soon without a doubt there will be ‘courses’ available that I bet LD be involved in charging people fortunes

I don’t know Carly but I respect-the fact she has us reputable brand/business

She should stay in her lane and keep away from these guys!!!

I have nothing against ‘Coaches’ but this is a just seems like a typical money grab MLM style LD style way to cash in on people

Her network without a doubt will be a target

Unfortunately likely it’s a matter of time before more people are overcharged the return of tit pointless coaching and being ripped off

Carly will probably be taken down a road of being mislead and leached by LD
Maybe this is what she wants? Maybe she knows and is happy to be part of this?

Is she in a romantic relationship with him?
Who knows

All I know is anything or anyone that is involved with these Pair LD RD is bad news
Nothing ever comes good of it
Nothing is ever ethical
Everyone is taken for a ride

Its just another pattern of likely destruction

Carly Thornton is morphing on to LD

check out her Stories

“Brand Building - Owning a Global Brand and wanting to help others do the same”

The use of ‘Hyped up’ words is a way to lure people in
“investing money in a coach to invest in yourself”

This is LD language and she is being manipulated by him- listen to her

Soon without a doubt there will be ‘courses’ available that I bet LD be involved in charging people fortunes

I don’t know Carly but I respect-the fact she has us reputable brand/business

She should stay in her lane and keep away from these guys!!!

I have nothing against ‘Coaches’ but this is a just seems like a typical money grab MLM style LD style way to cash in on people

Her network without a doubt will be a target

Unfortunately likely it’s a matter of time before more people are overcharged the return of tit pointless coaching and being ripped off

Carly will probably be taken down a road of being mislead and leached by LD
Maybe this is what she wants? Maybe she knows and is happy to be part of this?

Is she in a romantic relationship with him?
Who knows

All I know is anything or anyone that is involved with these Pair LD RD is bad news
Nothing ever comes good of it
Nothing is ever ethical
Everyone is taken for a ride

Its just another pattern of likely destruction
Totally agree, and looks like Champions of Mind scam is back in action trying to recruit its next intake! Llewy and Rhys Davies seem to be digging at Steve Burgess, Alec Witts and Matt Hall scams being wanterprenuers!

Must be killing them that these guys are still scamming and getting money in whilst they’ve had to go quiet for so long, sell the old bangers, return leased cars, sell their fake watches and looking for cheaper rental houses to move to.

Translation: I preach about how hard I graft either I can’t be asked or I’m just too thick to use a search engine so can one of you just tell me the answer.

The lemon that is, Llewellyn Davies.
I never knew the word TRAVEL was spelt in capitals, maybe someone says he’s going to the capital city and he got confused 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.