Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly can't get over the kindness that has been shown over the post I wrote about my little girls communion 🥹 I was just having a shit day & I vented because I'm just so sick of these people & their flash parties lifestyles etc & money seems to be no issue for them when there are genuine people struggling EVERY DAY to provide for their children!

Thanks to the ladies that offered to send me things for the communion, I'm honestly in tears at the generosity ye have shown but I could never accept anything for free, but please know that I am genuinely so blown away that ye would even offer to do that!

I will pull it out of the bag on June 9th & my little girl will have the best day, with out a big fuss but surrounded by pure love & a momma that couldn't be prouder ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a shit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

Fuck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing

• Heart
Reactions: 27

butterflybilly

VIP Member
This breaks my heart!!
What county do you live in? I don’t live anywhere near Dublin but if I live near you then I’d do your hair and your daughters hair for free.
Thats so lovely! If this lady lets us know where shes from, and not too far away, id like to make a cake for this little girl (i make them for a living) id love to give a little hand to a really deserving mom xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Blonde 2022

I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a shit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

Fuck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing
This breaks my heart!!
What county do you live in? I don’t live anywhere near Dublin but if I live near you then I’d do your hair and your daughters hair for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Loopylou40

Poor delusional Nikki! Congratulating Gavs company on his award! It’s not his company, he’s a feckin sales rep😂😂 that company techno gym was set up 35 years ago, so unless gav was entrepreneur of the year starting junior infants it doesn’t add up, Nikki with the smoke and mirrors again 🙄also that awards ceremony reaked of pyramid scheme, more along the lines of aloe Vera/Avon sales awards for targets reached 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Terrie and Nikki fell out at Terrie and Daveeehh’s wedding.
Nikki had started to have miscarriage the day of the wedding, I’m guessing she caused a fuss on Terries big day and since then they have always been bitter. On Terrie’s first wedding anniversary when she was sharing and tagging memories of a lovely day Nikki went on her stories and talked about that it was the anniversary of her miscarriage and that it was a really horrible time for her because everyone was focused on the wedding and happy for her brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Blonde 2022

Wel
I honestly can't get over the kindness that has been shown over the post I wrote about my little girls communion 🥹 I was just having a shit day & I vented because I'm just so sick of these people & their flash parties lifestyles etc & money seems to be no issue for them when there are genuine people struggling EVERY DAY to provide for their children!

Thanks to the ladies that offered to send me things for the communion, I'm honestly in tears at the generosity ye have shown but I could never accept anything for free, but please know that I am genuinely so blown away that ye would even offer to do that!

I will pull it out of the bag on June 9th & my little girl will have the best day, with out a big fuss but surrounded by pure love & a momma that couldn't be prouder ❤
Well I al deadly serious about the hair!! I dunno can you send me a private msg on this website, I don’t know how it works really… but if you can then send me a msg. If I am near you then I really really want to do the hair. ♥ I have had some terrible hard times with money. I totally understand how you feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
HFTC, you wouldn’t want their life for anything, acting like beggars for freebies, selling their kids privacy for a few free gifts. It’s all so fake and OTT. I’ve a communion too in a few weeks and honestly it’s no fuss! It’s family getting together in ours and won’t be killing the environment with cheap tat, ballon arches or the likes! It’s all fake and bullshit!
In a way I pity them, it’s no way to live, they haven’t a pot to piss in but trying to pretend they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Madscone

VIP Member
A magician....ffs....🤣🤣🤣 if I walked into a party and a fuckin saxophone player was lepping about the place I'd swiftly turn around and leave! I'm surprised Gav didn't have a Range Rover wrapped in a bow for her! The whole thing screams mtv my super sweet sixteenth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
It’s the same thing over with this people it’s all show and they don’t care about education or anything else, like seriously it’s not a wedding and she’s going on as if it is. If she wasn’t get most this stuff for free would she really be using them !
Oh it will be exactly like a wedding.

-Costume changes ✔
-Everyone dressed in white ✔
-Balloon arch ✔
-Acrylic sign with fake flowers saying “Welcome to Pippas wedding communion ✔
-White bouncy castle ✔
-2210 style cake, cake pops, cookies, donuts- none to be touched or eaten ✔
-Fake flower wall for the insta shots ✔
-Photo Booth ✔
-Tables set by with place names ✔

Now this is the way the old Nicola would have done it, moneys looking a bit tight so might be a quiet affair!!!

Edited to add: Oh Jesus hadn’t looked at her stories just seeing all her recommendations 🤣🤣🤣
How could I forget the SAX PLAYER!!! Every 8 year old DREAMS of having a sax player at their communion 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 All crammed into her small conservatory. Oh I can’t wait to see this!! Trying to keep up with her mate MRS 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

rejected

I wondering that 😂 . Ffs going to London to buy a communion dress the absolute notions.
Its a shame both didn't support local business instead.
A mother in my daughters sxhool went to London to buy communion dress and bragged and bragged and bragged. I went to a local shop my daughter liked one dress and we bought it . On communion day same dress 😀

• Haha

Jonnyjo

Ah lads the fecking dj/saxafonist at the house.. like come on... and a pizza truck ... feck sake the notions. Not a chance she'd make a salad even 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Omg im in stitches "I do not share location for privacy" calm down Kim kardashian I'm sure the paps won't be following ya and your hair bands to Portugal in force 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

winterblu

VIP Member
Keep it to her private instagram . Im not being funny but no one cares about other peoples children .

Reactions: 15

You'reone

Why would you record and share a video of yourself being aggressive with your 2 year old because he's acting like a 2 year old? Child's clearly not being watched if he managed to do all that without immediately being caught. Her own fault...hag😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15