Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be writing it off as a business trip. I so so so disagree with children being allowed in the likes of the Europe. I'd be bleeping raging if I organised babysitters for a romantic relaxing weekend away and was sat next to them at dinner. duck that! "the food is ALWAYS good" 🤣🤣🤣 trying to make it sound like she is there every second weekend. The constant need for external validation from absolute strangers is quite worrying for a 40 year old!
Tbf id stay in an Adult only hotel if i wanted that. Id be more fuming if a bunch of howyas like them were there tho😂😂.
It was like Dubai with her trying to make out they had been loads and they had only been once previously

Reactions: 5
Tbf id stay in an Adult only hotel if i wanted that. Id be more fuming if a bunch of howyas like them were there tho😂😂.
It was like Dubai with her trying to make out they had been loads and they had only been once previously
And she actually stated after her first trip that she didn’t like it! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why dont they live it it? Why would you waste money on a rental if you really had a house???
She’s the type of person who would up the rent on the apartment but give out non stop if the rent on her house was put up!

Reactions: 3
She might end up back in the apartment if the landlord wants his / her place back! I wouldn’t like to be in her situation with three children, it’s very insecure!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She might end up back in the apartment if the landlord wants his / her place back! I wouldn’t like to be in her situation with three children, it’s very insecure!
Knowing her and the way she bullys her Dad, she'll make him move into her Apartment and she'll move into his house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give me strength! How stupid can she actually be? “I’m vegetarian but I eat fish three times a week” therefore, love you are definitely not vegetarian you’re pescatarian!!!! She’s probably too thick to spell that so just goes with vegetarian 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They were going to move to LA 😂😂 to do what exactly? The notions on her literally kill me. You can feel the venom spitting off her Dubai post because Aoibhe Devlin slated the hotel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol I’d say she was raging with Aoibhe Devlins review😂 She has serious notions! I’d love to see her bank balance…..all on credit I’d say. All for show with not a penny to her name

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were going to move to LA 😂😂 to do what exactly? The notions on her literally kill me. You can feel the venom spitting off her Dubai post because Aoibhe Devlin slated the hotel 😂😂😂😂😂
That Dubai post is comedy gold! We love that hotel but if you want luxury go elsewhere! Which is it ??? Go elsewhere for luxury but only if you’re husband is passing it off as a business expense and you’re staying for free 😂
---
That Dubai post is comedy gold! We love that hotel but if you want luxury go elsewhere! Which is it ??? Go elsewhere for luxury but only if you’re husband is passing it off as a business expense and you’re staying for free 😂
Also they were probably moving to LA to micro manage Aimees amazing music career 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Also they were probably moving to LA to micro manage Aimees amazing music career 🤦‍♀️
She has serious notions it’s hilarious. The whole family have notions of fame & grandeur that crack me up. I’d say Aoibhe got a seriously nasty message after that review. Nikki referencing the traffic coming from the Atlantis was a right dig at her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg im in stitches "I do not share location for privacy" calm down Kim kardashian I'm sure the paps won't be following ya and your hair bands to Portugal in force 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Privacy my hole & she splashing the kids all over Insta everyday! The Europe is the kids favourite hotel in Ireland😂😂….would you go away Nikki you complete chav

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to over exaggerate everything? Thanks to the Europe for looking after us as always, you were there twice, you’re not a regular every other week. Also does she realise every Tom dick and Harry knows where she stays for the simple reason she cannot keep herself off social media.

Reactions: 9
Also I lol’d at her saying Jayden only stopped being veggie last year when she clearly forgot she plaster on her stories years ago him and gavin eating steaks. She really doesn’t live in the real world. Does she ever tell the truth about anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.