Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly did she pay for with all that advertising ? Her neighbours must love her ! She lives in Castlemoyne not on a piece of land trying to mimic other influencers and their full on OTT parties .

Reactions: 2
And waiting staff also.. like seriously.. 😂😂😂 i really feel inadequate now making sure my visitors had drinks that didnt go below a certain level. My god she's just so full of sh*te.

Reactions: 5
Hired help to pour the drinks and assist with the pizza van 😆. She does know it was a communion and not a wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I kinda like the idea of the pizza van 🙈 v handy if you had a crowd! But the rest is pure tack. What the duck is there a sax player there? It's pure awkward, you can tell they feel like dopes for being there. I'd also be raging if I hired a bouncy castle off that crowd next week with the reminents of a "pippa" sticker on the side of it. 🙄 It's some amount of waste too. As a family we buy reusable general decorations and build up the supply to reuse at any family event. This is all for one day and one day only. What did she do with it all on Sunday? Notions!

Reactions: 7
Hired help to pour the drinks and assist with the pizza van 😆. She does know it was a communion and not a wedding
Hired help sauntering around the rented gaff! Ah the irony. 🤣 And does she think anyone goes off on location to do a fecking photoshoot for a communion. Jesus there’s a want in her

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder did Jayden get such an extravaganza for his communion?

Absolute notions..

Reactions: 4
Did the child have any say at all I can here is me me me she is one gobshite and I don't no anyone who goes looking for a dress in October 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Did the child have any say at all I can here is me me me she is one gobshite and I don't no anyone who goes looking for a dress in October 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair we were told dresses come in in October. Now they didn’t actually come in until January but we got sorted in loads of time anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
To be fair we were told dresses come in in October. Now they didn’t actually come in until January but we got sorted in loads of time anyway 😂
My little girl is next year and anyone I spoke to making this year said after xmas is time enough but suppose if your getting made probably would need go early she actually picked one from dunnes stores she liked was going to get but decided just wait knowing her she probably hate come next may 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I cringe so much at how tacky she is! Chocolate fountain 🤣 the 90s called Nikki...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The entire thing is so tacky and not inline with the class of people she pretends to be! The dress wouldn’t be out of place in inner city Dublin and the photo shoot the same. My daughter used to go to school with a school with people from the travelling community (nothing wrong with that) but they go all out for communions like this. The massive dress, the limo, the big party, the photographer, Nikki would fit in well with them. Understated is so much classier, but Nikki wouldn’t know real class it it big her, she’s a wannabe ! Feel sorry for the kid!

• Haha
My little girl is next year and anyone I spoke to making this year said after xmas is time enough but suppose if your getting made probably would need go early she actually picked one from dunnes stores she liked was going to get but decided just wait knowing her she probably hate come next may 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I’d love for her to have picked one from Dunnes 😂 although I got her bag & headpiece on sale last year so let her pick them and they were for nothing 😂

Reactions: 3
Nikki needs to get a f*ckin grip.. like hopping on the plane to London.. It's a Communion, nobody looks to you for inspo Nikki you're the Ultimate Chav!

Reactions: 10
OMG just catching her stories so she had a bouncy castle. Ball pit. Balloon arch. Cake. Pizza van. Chocolate fountain. Popcorn machine. Massive spread. Sax players and mrs makeup- jeez it's a joke so it is.....
Absolutely no need.... just pure show. Its pathetic actually

Reactions: 10
Wel
I honestly can't get over the kindness that has been shown over the post I wrote about my little girls communion 🥹 I was just having a tit day & I vented because I'm just so sick of these people & their flash parties lifestyles etc & money seems to be no issue for them when there are genuine people struggling EVERY DAY to provide for their children!

Thanks to the ladies that offered to send me things for the communion, I'm honestly in tears at the generosity ye have shown but I could never accept anything for free, but please know that I am genuinely so blown away that ye would even offer to do that!

I will pull it out of the bag on June 9th & my little girl will have the best day, with out a big fuss but surrounded by pure love & a momma that couldn't be prouder ❤
Well I al deadly serious about the hair!! I dunno can you send me a private msg on this website, I don’t know how it works really… but if you can then send me a msg. If I am near you then I really really want to do the hair. ♥ I have had some terrible hard times with money. I totally understand how you feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.