Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why do all the chavs go totally ott for religious sacraments? The marquees, pyjamas, parties, pampering? I don’t get it? Are they avid church goers?

Reactions: 14

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Jayden must absolutely die when she posts pics of him (esp the ones where he’s lying topless in bed with his sister and videos saying how he likes playing with certain toys ). Poor lad will get absolutely ripped in school. Very unfair to do that to him. Keep it private ffs we don’t need to see this and it’s not content . Put your sons feelings first ! Kids privacy and social media need to change fast !!!

overgrammers

VIP Member
For someone who nearly lost her life over a bit of ink
On her carpet she’s very composed for somebody who has had their bank accounts emptied and every aspect of their life hacked 🤥

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Nikki, can you spare us the 40th birthday spam today please!! No one gives a fuck quite frankly and it looks more like a tacky, free Insta party!!
Very bad taste from her on a day the whole country is mourning the loss of the inspirational powerhouse Vicky Phelan. This woman who fought to the very end and whose dying wish was that no other woman in Ireland would ever go through what she did.
Vivky hope for the women of Ireland would be able to trust that their lives are in safe hands, that they will be minded and cared for at their most vulnerable and that everything will be done to give them the lives they deserve, the time they deserve with the people they love and who love them and who need them in the world.,
“We are all in this together,
We all come from that same place, from a mothers womb.
This is everybody's story..”

winterblu

VIP Member
Everyone knows its an air bnb in the Old village and shes there approx 6wks in the summer. You wouldnt need to be an FBI agent to find her 🙈🙈. She is seriously thick 🙄. She is so insincere asking herself questions so she can flog her shite. Aoibhin Devlin certainly hit a nerve with her review of the airport hotel in Dubai 🫣

• Haha

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Terri put up a photo about 3 hours ago of her new blonde look for the awards tonight and no comment, nothing from nikki and the fitzs but MRS puts a pic up 5mins ago of her look and nikki is straight in with the compliments 😂😂 soo obvious nikki hates Terri

• Haha

You'reone

I'm about to sound so mean but does anyone else get second hand embarrassment when Croia uploads videos of herself dancing? She thinks she's incredible and she's really not🙁😳

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
They were going to move to LA 😂😂 to do what exactly? The notions on her literally kill me. You can feel the venom spitting off her Dubai post because Aoibhe Devlin slated the hotel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Loopylou40

Shes switched off... but has to let all on insta know, shes switched off..
She’s only switched off cos her bestie Mrs hideous makeup is “living it up in Dubai”and Nikki is seething being stuck in Darndale for the Christmas with zero content!!! Queue the “ guess where we’re off to on holiday “ about two weeks too late when it’s a fraction of the price 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loopylou40

Haaa! Howling here! If only they’d stayed another week! Firstly, you were in Atlantis, I’ve stayed there it’s amazing but the royal is nearly five times the price ( I’ve looked) 😭 not for you Nicola! Also is she that narcissistic that she thinks she’s on the same level as Beyoncé to actually be there for the opening of Nobu in the royal????? God she makes my eyes bleed, she might tag the shit out of Oliver Dunne in his mediocre Malahide restaurants, there’s no way Nobu Matsuhisa and Robert De Niro would be giving Nicola freebies to their restaurant 😂😂😂

• Haha

imonlyheretoread

I see you have an offer of a cake and hair so I’d be more than happy to have lots of balloons delivered for your princesses special day ❤. I’ve zero idea how to send a private message on here so can you message me .

I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a shit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

Fuck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing

• Heart

Loopylou40

Give me strength! How stupid can she actually be? “I’m vegetarian but I eat fish three times a week” therefore, love you are definitely not vegetarian you’re pescatarian!!!! She’s probably too thick to spell that so just goes with vegetarian 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
What 8 year old worries about ‘flyaway hairs’. It’s terrible that she thinks she has to be perfect all the time. What a sad way for the child to grow up

• Sad

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Poor Pippa!! You can nearly hear Nikki screaming in the background . ‘Head down. Look to the side. Stop half way up the steps’. Let the child be natural ffs….your creating a monster the way you treat this poor child . Even the photo of her lying in the ball pit. You can hear ‘stop don’t move ..’ while she runs to fix the dress as it’s perfectly ruffled out for that Insta perfect photo 🙄

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Trust me when I say this, the very people who splash the cash are usually the very people who can’t afford too. Plus when you get half your life for free it allows you to have more disposable income. Both Nikki and Gavin are self employed so no doubt all this will go through as business expenses

Jennymac

VIP Member
Not fuming enough that she took her phone put set it up and pressed record what a weapon .the child is 2 he should have been supervised so its all her and dozey gavs fault!. She will have a cleaning company out to clean it all for free during the week . And jaysus fuming cos his new socks are ruined like it's a pair of poxy socks

Groovy

Nikki and pippa flew past me on the m50 one day. Pippa in the front of a big Range Rover. Looked so tacky like a drug dealer was driving it. If you paid me I’d be embarrassed to drive one of them. Got to the Finglas exit and there’s Nikki behind the wheel like that scene from 101 dalmatians cruella behind the wheel. Looked ready to swing for someone. Sonny in the back bet into a tablet. She just made me laugh. Even in traffic shes uptight. Those kids be fucked up

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Oh really 🙈 and was it defo him?? Cause I do remember them plastering it all over insta saying his page was cloned or something and was sending messages to people. Nikki prob caught him a beaut and he made that lie up 😂😂😂 I for one think he looks so sleezy so wouldn't put it past him
Who’d bother their hole cloning his account? 🤣🤣

• Haha