Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really grooming her to be an ultimate diva and I’m not just talking about the communion !
Booked mrs makeup for herself but wouldn’t bring her to get her done in a salon for her communion? Talk about mé féiner! I bet she’ll be wearing white!!!

Reactions: 6
Well she just summed up the day there asking her youngest is he exciheh for the paaarrteeee??
Yeah that’s it Nicola, an excuse for a party.

I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a tit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

duck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
HFTC, you wouldn’t want their life for anything, acting like beggars for freebies, selling their kids privacy for a few free gifts. It’s all so fake and OTT. I’ve a communion too in a few weeks and honestly it’s no fuss! It’s family getting together in ours and won’t be killing the environment with cheap tat, ballon arches or the likes! It’s all fake and bullshit!
In a way I pity them, it’s no way to live, they haven’t a pot to piss in but trying to pretend they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was she just talking to Sonny and mid way says ‘oh I look fabulous’ ???. For someone who got her account wiped out and the other half’s …she doesn’t look exactly like she’s stressing over the expense to the the circus .

Reactions: 9
I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a tit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

duck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing
I really wouldn’t compare myself to Nikki. Most likely everything for the day will be scabbed and that child won’t set foot in a church again til her confirmation shin dig is due. And the reason it’s plastered all over social media is because Nicola is a look at me, self absorbed hole. This day is not about the child!
---
Was she just talking to Sonny and mid way says ‘oh I look fabulous’ ???. For someone who got her account wiped out and the other half’s …she doesn’t look exactly like she’s stressing over the expense to the the circus .
She’s not paying for it

Reactions: 5

Please don’t ever feel like this! You seem to have morals and at least your dignity is in tact unlike these fools! God I’d love to punch her in the face and knock that smarmy grin sideways

She bleeping did aswell 🙄🙄 Nikki doesn’t need a chocolate fountain because she’d ate herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talk about if she was chocolate she'd eat herself!!!! What a knob!!!!!! And the voice she puts on.

Reactions: 2
And why does eeefffaaa devlins ex best friend, insurance by Jenny have her head up Nikkis arse. Is she lookin For anew insta hun to latch on to? She’s such a desperado.

Haaaaaa “oh I look fabulous” ya can paint on the make up with a trowel but you’ll still always be a beggy self obsessed gobshite nasty nick 😂

Reactions: 3
Booked mrs makeup for herself but wouldn’t bring her to get her done in a salon for her communion? Talk about mé féiner! I bet she’ll be wearing white!!!
To be fair if she brought her and got make up done on Pippa for the communion everyone here would be saying she is too young for it

Reactions: 4
To be fair if she brought her and got make up done on Pippa for the communion everyone here would be saying she is too young for it
Not make up for her 🤣 I’m bringing my daughter to the hairdresser for her hair that morning and make a fuss because it’s her occasion. She booked a make up artist for herself and the sister is doing pippas hair🫣

• Haha
The make up artists is mrs makeup another con artist its her mate nikki didn't pay for it she pays for nothing

Reactions: 3
Cringing for her. Wouldn’t you say oh you did a fabulous job or my makeup is fabulous, not oh I look fabulous 🤣🙈

Don’t feel like that. Children don’t care. I never made that big of a fuss for these events beyond a meal / small family party & mine only remember the trip to Smyths the next day to spend the money 😂😂😂

I can just imagine a knee length puffy dress with frilly socks and trainers with bows on. And one of the communion bows with her hair down and a little bit caught up in the bow.

Reactions: 1

Please don’t feel like this, if it bothers you maybe unfollow, I unfollowed all them and the world is a better place honestly, I go on for a creep every now and again, my godsons communion is in a few weeks and it’s just family gathering and the present he wants is a Liverpool kit 😂 I’d rather my family/kids think that a Liverpool kit is a big present than to expect all this ridiculous tat for one day, you’d swear it was her wedding with the pyjamas and all, yawnnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.