Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for pippa, since she's born she's been plastered online. As she gets older she'll definitely seek that validation online, its been forced on her all her life. How can nikki not see how bad it is forcing her to talk to camera and thank everyone for the lovely messages, it's not what's important. I suppose the whole family live a fake insta life so she's no hope.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for pippa, since she's born she's been plastered online. As she gets older she'll definitely seek that validation online, its been forced on her all her life. How can nikki not see how bad it is forcing her to talk to camera and thank everyone for the lovely messages, it's not what's important. I suppose the whole family live a fake insta life so she's no hope.
The child won a competition she didn't get a
Olympic gold medal why is making her come on storys children do these competition every weekend no big deal don't mean to be witch 🤣 but it wasn't outstanding what the child was doing im going to hell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keep it to her private instagram . Im not being funny but no one cares about other peoples children .

Reactions: 15
Hate to say this but there’s a ton of kids like pippa in gymnastics… my niece can bend and stretch like her and Nikki goes on like she’s the only kid her age that can do what she does. She’s nothing special.

Reactions: 6
No mention of her boss girl sister in law in her IWD speech, id say she’s green watching Terri do Dubai with the girls While she nurses her arthritis at home in the cold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic, I know, but has Chrissie split with the fella already? Always in the dads house and not a mention of him since the baby’s birth? Might be way off though

Reactions: 1
Off topic, I know, but has Chrissie split with the fella already? Always in the dads house and not a mention of him since the baby’s birth? Might be way off though
No she had a post up only yesterday or the day before wishing him a happy birthday. He seems to be a bit of a waster which is where the fall out with queen Nicky started. I found it odd she was 'on a sleep over' in her cousins house the other night, what is she like 12?!?!

Reactions: 3
No she only had a post up wishing him happy birthday and saying he was a great dad to both girls .. think they live a fair bit out and if he back in work she probably doesn’t want to sit in house all day on own …

No mention of her boss girl sister in law in her IWD speech, id say she’s green watching Terri do Dubai with the girls While she nurses her arthritis at home in the cold
I wouldn't mention terri either if I was nikki and I can't stand nikki but terri is actually worse than nikki

Reactions: 4
Omg look what Nikkei posted on stories gavin driving and posing for a selfie on the motorway !! You can clearly see they are driving on it from the background

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Off out with mrs makeup I see sure mrsmakeup never gets a break I remember her saying she has been out more this time this week than I have been in the last year.

Reactions: 2
No I think nikki is worse 🤣🤣
I think Terrie is worse because Nikki comes across like a witch and voices her strong opinions whereas Terrie is more sneaky, pretends to be nicey nicey but it clearly a complete wanker behind it all. And the things Terrie has gotten caught out on have been far worse than Nick the Dick

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’s green the fact Pippa wasn’t asked to model the new 4th ArQ kids stuff 👀

Has her sister left the boyfriend the one that has the baby as she never seem to show him and looks like she is never at home

Has her sister left the boyfriend the one that has the baby as she never seem to show him and looks like she is never at home
I was literally going to ask the same question. She seems to in the Dads house a lot and Nikki sharing more of her too. I’m glad I wasn’t the only nosey person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She had picts of him in her mother's day post so I doubt it. She prob just doesn't take picts of him anymore because her entire camera roll is the baby.... Or maybe that's just me 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.