Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same thing over with this people it’s all show and they don’t care about education or anything else, like seriously it’s not a wedding and she’s going on as if it is. If she wasn’t get most this stuff for free would she really be using them !

Reactions: 5
I see the rug crowd had an event the other day , was herself not invited ?? Seen Pippa O Connor & Dannithemammy were there

Reactions: 1
It’s the same thing over with this people it’s all show and they don’t care about education or anything else, like seriously it’s not a wedding and she’s going on as if it is. If she wasn’t get most this stuff for free would she really be using them !
Oh it will be exactly like a wedding.

-Costume changes ✔
-Everyone dressed in white ✔
-Balloon arch ✔
-Acrylic sign with fake flowers saying “Welcome to Pippas wedding communion ✔
-White bouncy castle ✔
-2210 style cake, cake pops, cookies, donuts- none to be touched or eaten ✔
-Fake flower wall for the insta shots ✔
-Photo Booth ✔
-Tables set by with place names ✔

Now this is the way the old Nicola would have done it, moneys looking a bit tight so might be a quiet affair!!!

Edited to add: Oh Jesus hadn’t looked at her stories just seeing all her recommendations 🤣🤣🤣
How could I forget the SAX PLAYER!!! Every 8 year old DREAMS of having a sax player at their communion 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 All crammed into her small conservatory. Oh I can’t wait to see this!! Trying to keep up with her mate MRS 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

-Costume changes ✔
-Balloon arch ✔
-White bouncy castle ✔
-Photo Booth ✔

Now this is the way the old Nicola would have done it, moneys looking a bit tight so might be a quiet affair!!!

Edited to add: Oh Jesus hadn’t looked at her stories just seeing all her recommendations 🤣🤣🤣
How could I forget the SAX PLAYER!!! Every 8 year old DREAMS of having a sax player at their communion 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 All crammed into her small conservatory. Oh I can’t wait to see this!! Trying to keep up with her mate MRS 🤣🤣🤣
Its a like a mini wedding these days I remember my communion getting a pack of markers I was so happy ohhh how times have changed 🤣🤣🤣

-Costume changes ✔
-Balloon arch ✔
-White bouncy castle ✔
-Photo Booth ✔

2210 doesnt make her cakes but everything else spot in 👏😂

Reactions: 3

-Costume changes ✔
-Balloon arch ✔
-White bouncy castle ✔
-Photo Booth ✔

I’ve an Alexa that plays great tunes and won’t burst my ear drums. Cost a hell of a lot less than them, are they sponsored by hidden hearing?? 😅

• Haha
2 weeks i think , when Sonny spilt ink all
over the rug she said it was 3 wks.
She's desperate to be a YouTube family, they do this tit for the crack for likes and clickbait, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that ink or whatever the duck it was was left out for Sonny to destroy the place with!!
It's all for engagement and when you really strip it back, they all do it to Sonny, her whole family,they use him for engagement and set him up, if you were that shocked and horrified you wouldn't be setting up your bleeping camera, people are so gullable and it's what makes these people popular/views/brand deals etc, can't wait for laws to come in and protect children and genuinely don't get the hype with Sonny, not being mean to a child but he comes across really spoiled and bold to me, it's poor Pippa id be worrying about that poor child needs therapy for anxiety she's a nervous wreck,very very fragile child, I work with children and I'd be worried about her

Reactions: 11
She's desperate to be a YouTube family, they do this tit for the crack for likes and clickbait, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that ink or whatever the duck it was was left out for Sonny to destroy the place with!!
It's all for engagement and when you really strip it back, they all do it to Sonny, her whole family,they use him for engagement and set him up, if you were that shocked and horrified you wouldn't be setting up your bleeping camera, people are so gullable and it's what makes these people popular/views/brand deals etc, can't wait for laws to come in and protect children and genuinely don't get the hype with Sonny, not being mean to a child but he comes across really spoiled and bold to me, it's poor Pippa id be worrying about that poor child needs therapy for anxiety she's a nervous wreck,very very fragile child, I work with children and I'd be worried about her
He is 2 🤣🤣🤣 he just seems more wild than the other two were and she can't deal with a child who isnt this little calm child I know children who are alot wilder than sonny 🤣 wouldnt call a child at 2 bold and hate the word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the hell did she get everything hacked and her bank cleared out???
It was probably one account…she says it was her visa debit, then her bus account and her SM accounts… 🫠🫠🫠 think she’s being over dramatic with this…

Reactions: 4
What does she mean? Is she saying that her personal visa debit and her business account is the same thing?? Otherwise, how can 2 separate accounts be cleared out??

She must have no money to pay the ott communion party vendors 😂😂😂
Or no one’s giving her freebies so she’s putting on the sob story of being robbed 😂😂 if everything was hacked how has she control on her page? How could they even get into everything? I smell bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.