Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say all she thought of on her daughters communion day was making an Instagram reel

Reactions: 7
Whats wrong with Tony ? He seems like a nice man tbf.
They give him awful grief all the time - wouldn’t be doing that to my dad if he was going through ill health with his heart. He was only in the hospital on Wednesday not hearing great stuff. No one with him at all either. You’d think at least one would go with him. But then again they’re all too interested in keeping up appearances on insta 🫠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Somebody said it was over nickki wanted to do some Instagram work with terrie and terrie didn't want to think it was something along them lines please correct me of got wrong 🤣
If the price was right Terrie would have Sydney on line, you can bet it

Reactions: 5
Poor Pippa!! You can nearly hear Nikki screaming in the background . ‘Head down. Look to the side. Stop half way up the steps’. Let the child be natural ffs….your creating a monster the way you treat this poor child . Even the photo of her lying in the ball pit. You can hear ‘stop don’t move ..’ while she runs to fix the dress as it’s perfectly ruffled out for that Insta perfect photo 🙄

Reactions: 13
I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a tit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

duck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing
This breaks my heart!!
What county do you live in? I don’t live anywhere near Dublin but if I live near you then I’d do your hair and your daughters hair for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This breaks my heart!!
What county do you live in? I don’t live anywhere near Dublin but if I live near you then I’d do your hair and your daughters hair for free.
Thats so lovely! If this lady lets us know where shes from, and not too far away, id like to make a cake for this little girl (i make them for a living) id love to give a little hand to a really deserving mom xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see you have an offer of a cake and hair so I’d be more than happy to have lots of balloons delivered for your princesses special day ❤. I’ve zero idea how to send a private message on here so can you message me .

I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a tit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

duck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing about the religious meaning of the communion just the fashion statement. Pippa looked gorgeous.

Reactions: 7
Nothing about the religious meaning of the communion just the fashion statement. Pippa looked gorgeous.
Tbf thats the way it gone for most . I wouldnt expect her to pretend they are religious . Pippa is a beautiful little girl, dress very chavy . But im sure Pippa loved it .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly can't get over the kindness that has been shown over the post I wrote about my little girls communion 🥹 I was just having a tit day & I vented because I'm just so sick of these people & their flash parties lifestyles etc & money seems to be no issue for them when there are genuine people struggling EVERY DAY to provide for their children!

Thanks to the ladies that offered to send me things for the communion, I'm honestly in tears at the generosity ye have shown but I could never accept anything for free, but please know that I am genuinely so blown away that ye would even offer to do that!

I will pull it out of the bag on June 9th & my little girl will have the best day, with out a big fuss but surrounded by pure love & a momma that couldn't be prouder ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ll tell ya now If pippa doesn’t lose the scrunched up squinty face and nose of her da (IYKYK) and the teeth of her ma she’s not gonna be a cute adult…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads the fecking dj/saxafonist at the house.. like come on... and a pizza truck ... feck sake the notions. Not a chance she'd make a salad even 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.