Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor child can’t even wash his hands in peace, has to show it for the gram, she is such a bad mother, give your kids some privacy you absolute tool

Reactions: 3
Not fuming enough that she took her phone put set it up and pressed record what a weapon .the child is 2 he should have been supervised so its all her and dozey gavs fault!. She will have a cleaning company out to clean it all for free during the week . And jaysus fuming cos his new socks are ruined like it's a pair of poxy socks

Reactions: 13
Not fuming enough that she took her phone put set it up and pressed record what a weapon .the child is 2 he should have been supervised so its all her and dozey gavs fault!. She will have a cleaning company out to clean it all for free during the week . And jaysus fuming cos his new socks are ruined like it's a pair of poxy socks
Had to tag matt britton too so they know she has communion soon 🙄 I do have to admit I did have a giggle, that child cracks me up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Had to tag matt britton too so they know she has communion soon 🙄 I do have to admit I did have a giggle, that child cracks me up 🤣🤣
Ah now, we’ve a communion the same day. I’m not stupid enough to leave a tube of bleeping ink out for my 2yo to play with 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Why would you record and share a video of yourself being aggressive with your 2 year old because he's acting like a 2 year old? Child's clearly not being watched if he managed to do all that without immediately being caught. Her own fault...hag😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That child is a legend! 🤣🤣🤣 couldn’t have happened to a better person! The bloody scowl on her face! What sort of gobshites are they that gavs first reaction is to film it and post it to the gram and Nikki films herself manhandling her child! He’s 2 for f*ck sake 🫢🫢

Reactions: 9
That child is a legend! 🤣🤣🤣 couldn’t have happened to a better person! The bloody scowl on her face! What sort of gobshites are they that gavs first reaction is to film it and post it to the gram and Nikki films herself manhandling her child! He’s 2 for f*ck sake 🫢🫢
I couldn't stop laughing 🤣 😆 go on sonny
Like your the gobshite who left were he could get it your own stupid fault he is 2

Reactions: 4
God she has a face like thunder. No one was killed or hurt. They are socks for goodness sake. In the grand scheme of things these things happen.

Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHAHAHA oooh I’m so glad Sonny is doing what we all hoped he would, it was clear from the start he’d be a little rouge, putting Nikki’s “my children are absolutely perfect” to the bin. Hope poor Pippa is ok, she probably had an anxiety attack at the thought of Sonny making a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get on your knees and start scrubbin Nikki ya absolute gobshite never mind recording yourself looking like a pit bull chewing a wham bar given out to him over his “new socks” that you have thousands of pairs of… tagging matt Britton like the skanky little free loader you are 🙄

Reactions: 11
Christ can you imagine what it’s like living with her 😳 is it any wonder poor Pippa is a nervous wreck 😰

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.