Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so strange isn’t it I would love to know what happened! The only thing I can think of is how they have really different opinions on sharing their children online. Terrie is adamant about not showing Sydney’s face whereas Nikkis whole gig is basically showing her life & kids!!
Somebody said it was over nickki wanted to do some Instagram work with terrie and terrie didn't want to think it was something along them lines please correct me of got wrong 🤣

Reactions: 5
Beautiful little girl but dress was ott not that i expected anything less . Party after looked like a right chavfest , not very appropriate for a little girls party .

Reactions: 4
Terrie is a nurse 🥴 and Nikki is clearly anti vac, so I’d say it’s their difference of opinions on topics like this.

Reactions: 6
Terrie and Nikki fell out at Terrie and Daveeehh’s wedding.
Nikki had started to have miscarriage the day of the wedding, I’m guessing she caused a fuss on Terries big day and since then they have always been bitter. On Terrie’s first wedding anniversary when she was sharing and tagging memories of a lovely day Nikki went on her stories and talked about that it was the anniversary of her miscarriage and that it was a really horrible time for her because everyone was focused on the wedding and happy for her brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Nikki had started to have miscarriage the day of the wedding, I’m guessing she caused a fuss on Terries big day and since then they have always been bitter. On Terrie’s first wedding anniversary when she was sharing and tagging memories of a lovely day Nikki went on her stories and talked about that it was the anniversary of her miscarriage and that it was a really horrible time for her because everyone was focused on the wedding and happy for her brother.
Oh jesus i never knew this

Reactions: 3
It takes a special kind of bleep to fall out with someone who is suffering a miscarriage because they are taking attention away from you.

Reactions: 13
I thought the fell out over covid/vax and Terri refused to work with her also.
Don't think she miscarried on their wedding day but on the holiday in Portugal .

Reactions: 1
Terrie is a nurse 🥴 and Nikki is clearly anti vac, so I’d say it’s their difference of opinions on topics like this.
Definitely and I'd say the different stances around covid times really had a major impact....

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened it must have been quite serious anyways cause all the sisters seem to have fallen out with her too. Never a dull moment 😵

No her and chrissie still seem quite pally. Or did at least
---
She said on the Georgie Crawford thing she didn’t tell anyone at the time so this doesn’t add up. I don’t think that’s it at all.
She’s fierce quiet today. If you think back to her baby shower and the amount of companies she tagged because she basically got stuff for free or discounted, maybe people are sick of her! 🙏
See she won’t mention companies or products unless there’s a kick back for her.

I actually like the dress. It’s different/ modern. The only part I don’t like is the neckline, it’s not very age appropriate - would have been nicer without the sweetheart neckline . Liked the bow too and yes hair was better left simple due to dress and bow. Don’t @ me 🙈🤣
Pippa is a beautiful child god bless her, her colouring is divine. As others have said, she won't have an easy life with Nikkers trying to be a Momager and make her into a cash cow somehow

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she got as much free shite this time. Sure didn’t she buy her own marquee thing 😂😂😂 that’s mainly why she’s quiet. Doesn’t have to plug anyone 😂😂😂

also tony wasn’t getting good news the other day so that could be it too 🤫

I actually like the dress. It’s different/ modern. The only part I don’t like is the neckline, it’s not very age appropriate - would have been nicer without the sweetheart neckline . Liked the bow too and yes hair was better left simple due to dress and bow. Don’t @ me 🙈🤣
Pippa is a beautiful child god bless her, her colouring is divine. As others have said, she won't have an easy life with Nikkers trying to be a Momager and make her into a cash cow somehow
I agree. The more I look at it the more I like it!! Very beautiful dress and very different 😊

No she's not. She studied to be one and was a practicing one years ago, but she is most definitely not a nurse anymore and to call herself a nurse is offensive to all the hard working health care staff in this country
I was being sarcastic, that’s why I put the emoji.

• Haha
I don’t think she got as much free shite this time. Sure didn’t she buy her own marquee thing 😂😂😂 that’s mainly why she’s quiet. Doesn’t have to plug anyone 😂😂😂

also tony wasn’t getting good news the other day so that could be it too 🤫
Whats wrong with Tony ? He seems like a nice man tbf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.