Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You'reone

Her and Mrs Make up are just the epitome of Tacky. Both auld ones and dressed like 20 somethings!! No shade to auld ones im not much younger myself😂 and before anyone says they have the bod for it... It doesn't matter. Dress your age you look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are the chances...... I'd like to know what the stats are for a hacker getting into a husband and wife's separate business bank accounts within a few hours of each other...... 🤔🤔🤔 Not fishy at all!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Who are the weirdos saying they are crying watching it! What is wrong with people!
They need to get out more god bless them. Oh Nikkis kids are going on yet another holiday and being pulled out of school again. It’d bring a tear to a glass eye. It’s a good job she places no value on education because let’s face it her kids can’t be getting one at this rate.

Malc

Chatty Member
My bank account was hacked last year. Two very small amounts were taken from my account. Hackers were obviously “testing the water”. Bank of Ireland Fraud team were on to me within minutes over the phone to see if I’d made those transactions. I don’t believe for a minute that they cleared her account and it went unnoticed

Cazerjack

She’s another Bouncy Castle Catholic, never goes to mass but any excuse to have a tacky party - absolute hypocrite

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She won’t share the portugal accom because it’s a kip. If it was fancy we’d be getting tours & endless stories from there. This one loves a brag

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Jayden must absolutely die when she posts pics of him (esp the ones where he’s lying topless in bed with his sister and videos saying how he likes playing with certain toys ). Poor lad will get absolutely ripped in school. Very unfair to do that to him. Keep it private ffs we don’t need to see this and it’s not content . Put your sons feelings first ! Kids privacy and social media need to change fast !!!
How would we know that he’s the absolute coolest, smartest, sweetest, funniest boy that was practically raised in LA if she didn’t share it tho 🫠

• Haha
She must be writing it off as a business trip. I so so so disagree with children being allowed in the likes of the Europe. I'd be fucking raging if I organised babysitters for a romantic relaxing weekend away and was sat next to them at dinner. Fuck that! "the food is ALWAYS good" 🤣🤣🤣 trying to make it sound like she is there every second weekend. The constant need for external validation from absolute strangers is quite worrying for a 40 year old!

winterblu

VIP Member
A btl of cheap wine & fruit is hardly an amazing gift, is that not pretty standard for most hotels . Also if that was an upgrade how shit was the room they booked.

• Haha
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably fuck all money. It’s disgraceful.

• Sad

Mybiscoff

Chrissie is after asking her cousin? Shannon to be godmother! I’m thrilled she’s going with her heart and not asking this gowl again who treats her like dirt

Clangers2

VIP Member
2 weeks i think , when Sonny spilt ink all
over the rug she said it was 3 wks.
She's desperate to be a YouTube family, they do this shit for the crack for likes and clickbait, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that ink or whatever the fuck it was was left out for Sonny to destroy the place with!!
It's all for engagement and when you really strip it back, they all do it to Sonny, her whole family,they use him for engagement and set him up, if you were that shocked and horrified you wouldn't be setting up your fucking camera, people are so gullable and it's what makes these people popular/views/brand deals etc, can't wait for laws to come in and protect children and genuinely don't get the hype with Sonny, not being mean to a child but he comes across really spoiled and bold to me, it's poor Pippa id be worrying about that poor child needs therapy for anxiety she's a nervous wreck,very very fragile child, I work with children and I'd be worried about her

Reactions: 11

#obsssessed

VIP Member
You’d swear herself and Gav were working on the front line the way they go on 🙄 they are both essentially sales reps 😂 sure she only admitted a few weeks ago that things were so bad in the bow business that a big order saved them!!

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
Emma mattresses, Spotlight, wild deodorant, sweet king and symprove, the dregs of insta advertising/colabs for the huns.

• Haha

<shutthefrontdoor>

I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a shit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

Fuck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing
OK, so firstly I get where you’re coming from. You want the perfect day for your wee girl. I did too. It was a few weeks ago and it pissed rain. We still had fun despite the weather. I had my hair done and it went to shite cos of the rain. My daughter was out of her dress within 10 minutes of getting home because she just wanted to go & play with her cousins. I didn’t get ONE photo of her on her own in her dress. (Which was fabulous, and loaned by her older cousin)
SERIOUSLY, do not compare yourself to this fake, highlight-reel, farce! I actually pity this family. To think that thousands of strangers are looking at your daughter in her communion dress. Sorry, but that’s just wrong. It’s actually pretty disgusting.
Would you want thousands of random followers looking at your child ? Imagine the PRESSURE you’d be under knowing that you had a social media following all waiting for the pics of your daughter’s communion.
All YOUR daughter needs is love & a bit of fun on her communion day. Not any of the over the top frills & fuss.
I feel sorry for Pippa. She is pimped out by her mother. On her communion day, and everyday.
Don’t ever envy that life. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Nikki single handedly keeping the oxfam shop going with her donations. Fuck off lorraine, this lot would sicken you.
Cannot do ANYTHING without validation and blowing smoke up their own arses.

Centara is miles away from everything - it’s all optics with our Nikki ….
I’m away for Christmas and new year and flying home this evening - let’s just say a different kind of clientele has arrived in the past 24 hours. It’s cheap to plan a trip when the schools are back.

edited to add - this is a one off trip for us because of a joint significant birthday - don’t want to come across as being a brag like Nikki.
Sure she does the same in portugal stays in Vilamora and drives for 40 minutes each way to post being in Quinta !

• Haha
  • Wow