Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was definitely her asking herself those questions, every one of them was an ad for shite she’s advertised before or an opportunity to humble brag.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha the steam coming off the Dubai post and then bullshit off the Portugal one. All just so fake! I’d hate that lifestyle, it’s all fur coat no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I sincerely hope there aren’t poor unfortunates out there asking her where to buy maternity clothes or girls clothes! Oh well Nikki lived in her new dimensions, couple of hours later cue a new dimensions give away. And she must have to mention the Dubai runway travel lodge to secure her free stay next Christmas. Jesus, I’d rather pay my way in life than lower myself to scab everything I can get my hands on. She’s as transparent and desperate.

Reactions: 8
Remember her infamous rant when she was called out for selling her old maternity clothes 😭😂😂😂 comedy gold from the biggest bum

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the amount of makeup they allow Pippa to wear it’s actually disgraceful.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe the amount of makeup they allow Pippa to wear it’s actually disgraceful.
Again, protecting her kids privacy! Filming her daughter eating pizza in a crop top! What is wrong with these people and what is relevant about this as content ?

She shares her home where her kids live every day and doesn’t seem concerned about safety or privacy. I’m sure people know where they go to school so again there is no concern. But won’t share her Portugal rental. Most likely it’s pretty basic.

She won’t share the portugal accom because it’s a kip. If it was fancy we’d be getting tours & endless stories from there. This one loves a brag

Reactions: 12
She shared them while they were in The Europe Hotel, or that hotel in Dubai so what makes Portugal so different 😅 she's an idiot

Reactions: 8
Everyone knows its an air bnb in the Old village and shes there approx 6wks in the summer. You wouldnt need to be an FBI agent to find her 🙈🙈. She is seriously thick 🙄. She is so insincere asking herself questions so she can flog her shite. Aoibhin Devlin certainly hit a nerve with her review of the airport hotel in Dubai 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He added my friend on insta and messaged her a few times flirty, she told him to duck off and blocked him, it was shocking couldn't believe it
Oh really 🙈 and was it defo him?? Cause I do remember them plastering it all over insta saying his page was cloned or something and was sending messages to people. Nikki prob caught him a beaut and he made that lie up 😂😂😂 I for one think he looks so sleezy so wouldn't put it past him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh really 🙈 and was it defo him?? Cause I do remember them plastering it all over insta saying his page was cloned or something and was sending messages to people. Nikki prob caught him a beaut and he made that lie up 😂😂😂 I for one think he looks so sleezy so wouldn't put it past him
I reckon that was their way of covering it up
This was 100% him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.