Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
So off topic but not sure what thread to ask on😂 has anyone been to gaiety panto? Thinking of bringing kids and want to get opinions

Madscone

VIP Member
Probably smart actually, given all the info that’s come to light about the vax recently. No shade to anyone that’s had the vax, but everyone should have been given the choice, not forced. (I live in Oz, hasn’t been pro-choice, for ref)
What info is this now?

DublinHun

VIP Member
You’d think with her big opinions that’s the last place she’d go with the way they treat women and the human rights issues.. dose

Chippednails

VIP Member
This supposedly happened to her before. And gav doesn’t own his business, he’s a sales rep for the company.
Actually good point about Gav. Why would he have a business account when he works for a company. Unless he bought the Irish franchise but I’m sure she would have told us all that before 🤣
---
This is the most likely story... how the mighty have fallen. She'll be dipping into the kids piggy banks
Just like the rest of us when we were kids, poor Pippa’s communion money will disappear 😂😂😂
---
Definitely something not right, plus happened on a Thursday so I’d say no money in the bank to pay the wages on Friday. Back street is struggling big time I’d say along with LBP. By the sounds of things they’re in debt up to their eyes & going to declare bankruptcy more like. It wouldn’t be the first time either, sure didn’t they nearly loose their first home & that’s the reason they rent as I’d say the bank won’t touch them again.
Oh what happened to them before?

Jennymac

VIP Member
I hope she has clearly marked it as ad because most of the time she tries to hide it but the asai are well aware of her

dontcome@me

VIP Member
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably fuck all money. It’s disgraceful.
So true. What a waste to be doing nothing to further herself. Or is she hoping to make it as a dancer 🙈