Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Craggy

God, the big long whine "it's not affiliated, I dont make a penny". 🙄🙄
But still use MY code and SWIPE UP.

(Plus a hiit class and a gym session and a walk??? But she'll be up until 1 doing her try ons, just for you lads the poor craythur, it's a win, win, win)

Reactions: 7

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Look guyz how much engagement on the LLL thread , more than on her Insta posts. Do you think folk may be waking up guyz? What you think guyz ? all ye Tattlers are bananas.

I think that Mas Account will lead more people to Tattle , and then they will hopefully start to see and understand the real truth about these fake , greedy Influencers . 🙏 I notice not many posts/stories/ads from LLL today, probably way too busy preparing for the freebie bank holiday Hotel break , smiling now Chris? .. Influencers been exposed, people finding out the real truth and having discussions on it or alerting other followers is not Trolling or bullying, we know it won’t be long before the tantrums and whinging start , but bet your bottom dollar guyz it won’t be until after the freebie break and downed the freebie whisky sour cocktails 🍸
I think the whole Eeeeeeeeeefaaaaaa debacle sent a lot more people to Tattle than before. And a lot of people have stayed on here. Hopefully more will come along and browse......I have to say it’s very illuminating👍🏻

Mona86

VIP Member
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)
*Updated images with address taken out ** will try delete the other pics in previous post

Thanks to admin for helping delete the original pics and I uploaded the copies with the blurred address incase Mammy curses me & I wake up dead tomorrow 🤭

Attachments

PassingThrough

Such a shame to see the direction her account has gone. It's basically a shopping channel now. What was once fresh and original fashion content is now quite dated and predictable with no direction, just hard selling :confused:

What an absolute bitch.. The savoy in limerick invited her down for a weekend stay, her, Chris and the son. Aug bank holiday weekend, would cost a fortune, but says not once but twice in a very hostile tone of voice that she is not obligated to post about it. I've said it before, she wants to be paid for every breath she takes on insta. How ungrateful, it costs her nothing, zero, to post a few stories while she is there. And the snake she is bagging the free invite because "she can't give her followers a discount code for a place shes never been to" yet five seconds later says its beautiful and has been in it for cocktails. She enrages me

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Can’t understand why they are starting petitions. Sites like this are only making people aware about how much they are been duped. This site has made me aware of things like ‘cookies been installed on my device for 30 days , we are not given the option to accept or decline, I am sure that breeches data protection law as , how discounts don’t always work etc and we can find cheaper elsewhere . why would they call it trolling if folk are only making followers aware of how Influencers make money from us, make us really believe a product is the bee’s knees , how they use it every day etc, then the next thing that Brand is gone, they have moved on to another one that most likely theBrand Owners offered them more money to advertise. This particular lady claims to promote IRISH Brands , yet this new Boutique she has signed up to is selling some clothing that comes under ‘Made in Italy’ brands (may not have that on the label) mainly sold at Markets , cheaply produced, not very well made , but a lot will buy it as it can sometimes actually look good on, I looked at their website yesterday and straight away recognized where it came from as I was a buyer for a small Boutique. Gemma Collins was also useing these suppliers at that time, they have ceased trading now! (I seen the name on the boxes for dispatch , 😂) , she just gets them to put her named labels on , tourists are taken in and pay extortionate prices.
New data protection laws , following copied and pasted from Google.
Obtain the data on a lawful basis, leave the individual fully informed and keep your
  • Lawfulness, fairness and transparency - you must process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
  • Purpose limitation - you must only collect personal data for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose. You must clearly state what this purpose is, and only collect data for as long as necessary to complete that purpose.
Why do they label Constructive Criticism as
Internet troll
Description

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community ...

Many other descriptions on Google , Making others aware of how they are been misled by Instagram Influencers adverts etc,is not deemed as trolling, who is to blame, the Influencer or Instagram I don’t really know.
They put themselves in the Public eye, some earn handsomely . I wonder if the tax man/government/benefit agency have become aware of this. If they can’t handle that not everone will adore/worship and won’t always agree them then maybe they need to stop whinging and get off Instagram. I believe a lot are starting to wake up to them, hence petitions , worried about money , Freebies or gifts as they call them, and decline in followers is the main reason behind these petitions. I see this Kieran Corrigan and Louise McDonnel also ranting about Troll Over the last few days.
The above was copied and pasted is for the attention of Influencers that rant Troll, we all know they are on Tattle. Hope they learn something and become a bit more transparent with their followers, stop the constant hard selling , people are struggling financially . Stop the bragging, showing off your houses , your room full of expencive beauty products/shoes and need a bank loan handbags, you big expensive meals while some can hardly afford to feed their families. Bragging is showing off, it’s ugly , A little suggestion maybe support few of your local causes/charities, support/promote more of your local small businesses free, basically just show a bit of kindness and compassion during these terrible times.
Sorry to Tattlers this post is a wee bit long 😊

Today making digs that those who message are not comming across as been polite. Well I was and still never got a reply.. Also some that are not really used to Internet can come across as a bit blunt, I am sure they don’t mean to be, may be In a rush/work/kids . Why not just be polite and answer the messages. Folk have took time out of their day to interact with you, they are not getting paid for it. Send a ‘like your message tick’ is not been polite , it screams I can’t be bothered to even read it’

Last edited:
And the constant lads..
I think she looks great and i used to love her but I don’t think she is one bit genuine.

RaMOANa

Unfollowed a long time ago all the oh moley look what I’ve been sent there’s just soooo many packages.... got so boring the amount of freebies was obscene when is revenue going to go after these people for benefit in kind

quickbook

Chatty Member
I was telling my husband about her and even he was horrified. Said he’d divorce me if I ever lived my life online. It is actually quite sad that she is so addicted to this stuff. It probably is an addiction and It’s not just her as I could name a lot more than her. I seriously fear for the next generation. Covid was thought to slow people down but some just fuelled up. I’m happy with my simple, no frillls, no need to impress life

Missycoco

VIP Member
Look guyz how much engagement on the LLL thread , more than on her Insta posts. Do you think folk may be waking up guyz? What you think guyz ? all ye Tattlers are bananas.

I think that Mas Account will lead more people to Tattle , and then they will hopefully start to see and understand the real truth about these fake , greedy Influencers . 🙏 I notice not many posts/stories/ads from LLL today, probably way too busy preparing for the freebie bank holiday Hotel break , smiling now Chris? .. Influencers been exposed, people finding out the real truth and having discussions on it or alerting other followers is not Trolling or bullying, we know it won’t be long before the tantrums and whinging start , but bet your bottom dollar guyz it won’t be until after the freebie break and downed the freebie whisky sour cocktails 🍸

Attachments

Last edited:

Mona86

VIP Member
30%!!!! Sit back and watch all the sheep order the toothbrushes 🙄. I’d love to know does she get a fixed fee or a percentage of sales.
Spot light is constantly on % off like you’d want to be Stevie Wonder, at night, in a tunnel, not to notice

I can feel the hail Mary’s from Mammy setting my soul on fire like a whiskey sour

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blakey

Oh my god. She is some operator, going on the Irish business shite. She didn’t do anything to help an Irish business during the Covid 19 pandemic. She is gonna start going down hill, it won’t be over night but I think people are seeing through the bull shit.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
anyone else annoyed. Shannon from big C and me announced her cancer has returned. Massive ripple in the Irish influncer world. Absolutely horrible news. There is a go fund me raising money for her expenses but no LLL can't lend one story to spread the news, instead its a hard sell of a crappy midi dress, vichy, childrens clothes (like ffs she doesn't even have a young child) and now a meaghers live. Really bad bad taste.

Sucra

I checked to and their rate for essential workers isn’t available on a Friday and Saturday night never mind the weekend. Let’s boycott them
Come on ladies, the more people that complain to these businesses the sooner they'll realise that throwing the freebies at influencers is no longer working

Patchamatcha

Such a shame to see the direction her account has gone. It's basically a shopping channel now. What was once fresh and original fashion content is now quite dated and predictable with no direction, just hard selling :confused:
Totally agree with this, it's just ad after ad, since lockdown and the sneaky my dad would love one of these, 2 grand furniture sets while tagging caseys furniture, but all sold out thanks to my followers..begging much !!
I really seen the true colours lately, that wan is not half as soft as she makes out..

Actually are there any good and fresh content that people are following now? Any suggestions?
Beautytruth is one of my faves, good mix of makeup and a little fashion, very likeable, and never shows her kids on camera which is a huge plus for me..

Mona86

VIP Member
I agree. Going to email brands also. Let her cry away about it. Nobody is lying here only lisa