Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
What’s the story though? Are the savoy sharing her tags? She’s still going anyway... wonder will the limerick folk care? She’s hiding behind the glasses too. Do we think she knows?
Yes definitely knows now, look at some watching and following mad on a mission they will have reported back, hence her comments on the last post that all items today will be posted back The fella will be disappointed though he might have liked that razor ! But is she really sending it back ? Now that is the burning question guyz

Just out of interest how do you buy followers
Not got a clue, but I hear companies like Gleam buy them for Hinch , some right dodgy ones on hers . going to goggle when I get some time, way too busy on Tattle for now lol🤣

Molsdol

Chatty Member
put up is right. He certainly doesn't seem besotted with her. I dont like that. I'm not an easy character live with but him indoors certainly doesn't just put up with it he actually seems to like it. I wouldnt like to wish ill on anyone relationship status

PassingThrough

I think (hope!) people are less likely to fall for it after Covid. Like you I am pretty much over it. I came across a few accounts via LLL that I enjoy much more as they are more to my taste than her current offering so I'll stick with them. I agree that she's sort of lost her identity and that's shame but also the route she chose (or was directed).

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Wow!! Just unfollowed. I cant watch any more of this babbling rubbish.
"i would never speak to anyone like that"??? "please and thank you"?? Really! She has been so rude and nasty to so many people who have crossed her path!! Is she oblivious to this or just demonic??
She has stolen boyfriends, demeaned people, and promised to mention items she had been gifted but didn't as they werent what she wanted! But kept them anyway!
They say you can tell a lot about the company or friends you keep. She keeps none.
Stolen boyfriends?? Wats that about?

Blakey

Sure yesterday morning she had a dress on that she said was from Pamela Scott from two months ago but sold out now. By midday she had a link up for it from Mcelhinneys so they either both stock the dress or she got the name of the shop wrong. I’m more inclined to think that she got the name of the shop wrong seeing as they were on it so quickly and she seemed little snippy about it. Fairly sloppy getting your two big sponsors mixed up though, I wouldn’t be too impressed if I was them.
Either that or mcillhinneys realised they had the same one and got her to post a swipe up for them.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
well established business, cant see him going down that road. You;d rarely see insurance brokers offering discount codes through influencers. Really they are only an agency for the bigger business.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Anyone notice theres not a word about the "delicious" cleancutmeals in weeks! Only for DAD she would have nothing what employer would give her so much time off to plan events!!? She sickens me arse when she starts this whole self employed crap! She works for her father!
I believe that Cleancut don’t pay people to promote, they just send them lots of food and a discount code. I haven’t noticed anybody with their meals recently so maybe they’re just not promoting at the moment? She said before that the business had been passed to her but that her dad came out of retirement so that she could go and concentrate more on flogging. I don’t know if it’s right to say anything about her folks on here but she’s lucky to have a very supportive family.

Snazzy

VIP Member
boy
alot and its of an older demographic too 40s +. I went to her live show. The crowd reaction was pretty much like a boy band crowd. I personally found it hard flog and a bit boring. They sell out in mins though so obv Im in the minority
I attended a live show too 😱 Zzzzzz