Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like some of you found this site over the Aoibha devlin story, l too was a follower of LLL but unfollowed her and a lot more after reading the threads on here. I was like the rest buying products through her swipe up Links and gave them my email address so I can be emailed on specials they have. Well I’ve just unsubscribed from their emailing lists, all companies/ brands that have her as a BA. I’ve also emailed some of those companies with the following msg, hopefully more people will do the same...

“To whom it may concern,
Can you please delete all my information that you have on your records about me, my email and postal address. I can not support any brands/buisnesses that has Lisa McGowan as a brand ambassador. If you go on Tattle Life you will read and see quite clearly the greed this woman portrays to her followers. My eyes have been opened by what I read about her. She is a Director of 2 businesses and preaching to her followers how she can't afford things. She is a parasite and as I said any company/brand that deals with her will never get my buisness. I was one of her followers but have deleted her from my social media accounts and will never support businesses that interact with Lisa.“
I’m sending this to the brands on her website
No more will I pay for her to get free stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sending an email too to the brands. As the greed has to stop!

Reactions: 5
I agree. Going to email brands also. Let her cry away about it. Nobody is lying here only lisa

Reactions: 7
wow guys yee have been busy today, LLL insta is incredibly quiet today. keep it coming

Reactions: 7
Lads.. check out that mas insta page... the brands are watching the stories

• Heart
Ha. This is brilliant. And Tattle is MUCH too big for them to do anything about🤣🤣

Ok so the bottom of the image attached shows her total number of followers. She has gained 75 followers today, so I don’t know what that means... but anyway here’s the increase and some dips in her numbers.
That has possibly come from the Ma’s insta tbh. People who haven’t heard of her have started to follow her to see what the deal is

• Heart
Ha. This is brilliant. And Tattle is MUCH too big for them to do anything about🤣🤣

That has possibly come from the Ma’s insta tbh. People who haven’t heard of her have started to follow her to see what the deal is
That’s it - you’re prob right. I wouldn’t mind seeing the numbers going the other way though ... As I say my prayers ‘Hail Mary full of grace... 😇😇😇

Reactions: 3
She’s putting a good face on it lads. She’s getting the auld midi dresses sorted to try on Tomorrow lads. Get all me sheep to waste their hard earned cash and line me LV pockets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.