Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
The savoy giving a peak season weekend away . . . shady. Probably so many deserving people in Limerick would benefit so much more or a discount code to front line medical staff would garner way more respect.

Reactions: 9

Brenners

God she’s a dose 🙄. Comes across all ditsy and giggly but it’s well known she is an absolute control freak and very rude

Missycoco

VIP Member
What I don’t get is , how could an almost 50 year old woman , a woman who claims to have raised a son on her own, not have mastered the simple art of cooking, claims not know the names of simple foods? 🤔 . Yet She manages to run her fathers business, plan events which are labelled CHARITY events, rake in money from her Insta followers , refurb a whole house, wheel/deal yet tries to play the little girl lost ’look at poor little me’ ‘we are all bananas ‘ act . Playing dipsy , I dont know this, don’t know how to do this or that act. Now that act may be sexy in your teens/twenties but it looks ever so silly and slightly pathetic on the more mature lady. Wonder how long before the camera shy Chris starts receiving freebies , or getting notice from that chef she always compares him to, Tags and posts his recipe book, Defo after something.

sickofthem

Just in reference to what someone said about letting others know about her, here is a quote from a thread on so sue me-

‘I haven’t tried it myself but have heard that if you post a comment on a users picture and then immediately block that user, they can’t block or delete your comment....’
So Mona, you could probably use that trick to mention stuff on some pic she puts up about limerick or something. I’m only saying it to you as you seem the most ingenious of us 🤣🤣💪

• Haha

jeaner

Oh the meltdowns! I watched one before and I couldn't believe it. A professional woman in her 40's crying and snotting into the phone but being all vague about what had happened. When did this kind of thing become normal behaviour?! My friends and family would be having a serious word in my ear if I was at that craic.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Offered a discount by the Savoy in Limerick for her followers but she told Linda she didn’t know as it may be crap so herself, Chris and her son are going to stay Fri & Sat night to make sure. Lads isn’t she the best!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Shes so hungry, like there could literally be 6 ads in one snore of a story.. My dress is Pamela scott, my braclet is chlobo, my perfume today is jenny glow, my foundation is gosh, my sunglasses are.... Take an hour off love, like from the minute she opens her eyes its an ad with the symprove and revive active.
Don’t forget the eye masks that she uses for her naps🤣🤣 Even naps aren’t taken without her phone🤣🤣 She will bring it to the toilet next, to show us all the positive effects of Symprove😆🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Mona86

VIP Member
I think them green ball things with free tea and scones are called grapes what do you think Ladz ? Did fella put his hand in his pocket for the Jimmy Choo ??
No she only features them in the hope she will be sent them next week & she will be more surprised than Philip Schofields wife 😂🙄

• Haha

sickofthem

Didnt she fancy herself as a nurse lately ?? One of her minions compared her 4 some reason?? Yeah lisa I'm sure the local nurses fighting covid thought the same , pity she didnt send some gifts there way !!
ha ha, not just that. Some follower told her she was as good and effective as all of the nurses and doctors at saving lives!!!! The girl who can’t spell and doesn’t know the difference between ‘ your’ and ‘you’re ‘ is saving lives like a doctor.

Also one thing I’m surprised people aren’t picking her up on is this. When the lockdown started, she made herself out to be a saint- it wouldn’t be right to be selling during a pandemic. She waited about 2 months. And now shed sell her granny. Does she not know we’re in the middle of a pandemic. The country is falling apart and we’re heading into a recession the likes of which we’ve never seen . And she’s back selling. Which is fine, but don’t do a big show of pretending to give a damn

Sucra

Had anyone emailed the savoy hotel ?
I did, got a vague message back about how much they have supported front line workers and how they are offering a discount to front line workers, never addressed the whole influencers getting freebies issue, it wouldn't encourage you to support businesses that are handing out freebies to influencers while the rest of us spend our hard earned cash

Slong95

Hurry we all must get the LLL cross lol - worse she's getting
Imagine claiming DD are creating a replica, I’ll wear the real diamonds and you my loyal followers can wear a cheap over priced knock off, it’s a bit like the €40 sunglasses I flog, I obviously only wear designer but you my loyal following can wear these cheap €3 Ali express but €40 to you with my discount, oh lads I just make these people give you the deals

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mona86

VIP Member
What’s tomorrow’s live schedule for Lisa? Oonagh from meaghers for the 46895th Sunday in a row trying to flog symprove ? Supplements ? Skin care ? Make up? Condoms ?

• Haha

Mountain

There’s something fishy about her. Convinced she sent this “poison pen letter” to herself for attention. She got questioned on Galz over it and left the group 😂
Someone said it was like the card the person who allegedly was Bloggers Unveiled got - they are from the same town, she does Lisa’s eyebrows. 🧐
And the only blogger, bloggers unveiled didnt go 4 !!

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She said from the very start that she wouldn't stand for bullying - and she was right. Problem is when any negative feedback or any kind of constructive criticism is deemed to be bullying. It's the fall back of all the bloggers now - anything not to their liking, however legitimate, is called out as trollying/bullying. It's another reason why lots of these pages are fast approaching their sell by date.
‘If you’ve nothing nice to say, don’t say it’. Such 💩

You get evaluated in practically everything that you do in life, in your job, to get a mortgage, pass your driving test, job interviews, exams etc. You get contructive criticism with all of those things. You don’t cry down your phone and look for likes after this criticism, you deal with it like an adult, change something, work harder, save more money, repeat the exam etc. If you work in sales(which effectively all of these floggers do), you get evaluated on your figures, your approach, what you could do better, everything is highly analysed and critiqued. Yet none of these floggers are prepared to take any kind of negativity or constructive criticism at all, Insta is like some kind of Pollyanna bubble. It’s pathetic and it’s not how real life works. Every little thing is labelled as trolling or bullying, but mostly it’s neither of those things. If you put yourself out there, that’s what you get. If you don’t like that, don’t put yourself out there, it’s v simple.

• Heart

Wonderwall

Eff off with your 80 euro toothbrush and 80 euro candle/Reed diffuser package. Swipe up central. Irelands very own Mrs Hinch.

She’s like QVC!! I actually couldn’t believe it when she was on Insta hawking for Meaghers within hours of her surgery last year!! Even drugged up to her eyeballs post op she was peddling that bloody Symprove!! It was actually pathetic!!
Shes so hungry, like there could literally be 6 ads in one snore of a story.. My dress is Pamela scott, my braclet is chlobo, my perfume today is jenny glow, my foundation is gosh, my sunglasses are.... Take an hour off love, like from the minute she opens her eyes its an ad with the symprove and revive active.

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Seriously, another near empty room with no sign of life. Does she live in the house at all?? It’s like a display, I find it so bizarre!!
It’s all bragging, ‘look at my house’ why? Do we really need to see it. Thought she was a bout beauty and fashion not home designs? 😂 Chris with the hungry head on him meeting her for lunch ‘Tullamore Dew ‘ hang on does he not work there ! So it’s big staff discount or free. i would say free seeing as she tagged them! Now would they be seen dead in a small local cafe for lunch and tag/promote them! Nor a bloody chance the Hungry, greedy mean pair.. Total cheapskates . The bragging gets worse every day , ‘look at my food, bags, house Ladz ‘ 🤬ox

Women supporting women. Lol. She only supports herself😂

Am I the only one that thinks the thing with the wine was just a cringe setup to promote it? Another poor attempt at humour on her part? That’s what it came across as to me anyway. I’ve never seen negative comments under any of her posts actually, they must be heavily moderated or something. Gails Fails regularly gets slaughtered, she def has fans who aren’t slow to give their real opinion🙈🙊
I think posts are moderated Anyone that dares question her , have a different opinion is instantly blocked, all these Influencers do it. That woman would not mix with the ordinary working class, she is and always been a social climber , has never really know what it is too struggle , Daddy would make sure of that. I am sure she said one he had signed the business over to her and only works there now and then. Her greed had really set in long before COVID it’s just that we became more aware and noticed her greed more during it. the fella is the same a kept man in some respects , not allowed to live in the house full time or made to pay rent , that’s so he has no rights or claims to it, relationship of convenience more like , also a stuck up social climber , the miserable head on him , God makes them and pairs them’ ( one of my grannies old sayings) , ( I bet many of us on Tattle have our problems , struggles in life, do we find the need to stick a camera in our face, whinge cry 😭 looking for sympathy ? No we don’t, we get on with it.’ If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen’ stop the whinging , how in the name *asus can she really expect people to feel sorry for her with the very Privilege,

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
And I said to Dad , Dad I had this MAD idea that I would get you a fruit & cheese board For your birthday and dad wasn’t it MAD that I got offered one the very same immediately! But Mammy must have been praying for a cheese board Daddy, that’ll be it 🙄

• Haha