Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slong95

Yes - adeline Molloy does all the interiors but get this... This was from one of the girls’ cousin, but apparently, the domaines de whatever wine? Well, the lady who looks after their wine here in Ireland... her sister did LLL’s website. It’s all linked. We are complete fools. Also, bet you that Adeline one is getting all her posts for a contra deal for doing up Lisas house and all the tacky China shite that she sends onto lisa too. Interior designer my arse. Ffs
So the wine has nothing to do with her personal preference it’s just scratching each other’s backs
LLL is a fraud

Reactions: 6

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Ha. This is brilliant. And Tattle is MUCH too big for them to do anything about🤣🤣

Ok so the bottom of the image attached shows her total number of followers. She has gained 75 followers today, so I don’t know what that means... but anyway here’s the increase and some dips in her numbers.
That has possibly come from the Ma’s insta tbh. People who haven’t heard of her have started to follow her to see what the deal is

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
I can actually hear her, with her horses head, neighing at her pals ‘ shur lads they just buy the stuff when I say so lads let me do the talking lads’ neighhhhhhhh
That comment is so funny Mona , laughing my cotton socks of here at neighhhh .,

• Haha
I agree that i was interested at the start and enjoyed her fashion page very much. However i find she is very difficult to listen to and an extremely false person .
L is very much disliked around Tullamore and has not been the good kind person she claims to be.
A very bossy, conceited and self important person.
Oh really... Do tell us more😊

sickofthem

Can you see how she’s starting to show her true colours. Snappy texts earlier in the week about the spotlight strips. Then again today ‘take a screenshot so I don’t have to keep answering messages ‘. The mask is slipping. People can’t pretend to be nice forever when they’re not.
She doesn’t seem to get that each person who ‘ annoys ‘ her by messaging her, means she gets to live a life of freebies, she ought to be a bit more patient.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Lisa has peaked. She has had a great run at it and has made a LOT of money. But, it’s not even content now, it’s paid ads.
She doesn’t even try anymore. She can’t even get her car serviced without plugging the garage. I know she is making a lot of money but I can’t even imagine living my life like that. She’s actually addicted.

Blakey

Denby? Wtf? If it’s from McElhinney’s and they sell it then it’s an AD/SP. If it’s all connected to the store who pay her to show things, then it IS SP/AD. Stop 🛑 trying to dupe your followers Lisa.

Slong95

Does anyone know what Lisa means when showing that Denby stuff tonight. She said she’s not paid to show it, she doesn’t have to etc and then says is ‘sponsored content’ what is the difference does anyone know??
She is paid to place it on her website, they obviously didn’t pay for her to mention it individually on stories , that’s usually an additional cost but she’s being paid whatever way you look at it and the more she flogs the more she’ll get paid for the next lot of tat

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
funny thing is there was no dibi milano who when she was ba were the go to brand. It was quiet disugsting that so many suppliers overload influencers with expensive product to pull the rest of us fools in.
She did show some Dibi stuff, it was up at the top.

I agree with all the comments above. The excess is gross. I’m sure most of the bigger influencers have similar, but they have the sense to not show it off. It’s beyond vulgar. There was at least 1.5k worth of Shiseido on that shelf that she showed. Probably all gifted. Sick of brands throwing all this stuff at these influencers. Sick of Revenue turning a blind eye to it all. It’s a perk of their job, so they should pay BIK. Free clothes, holidays, cosmetics, food, furniture, home makeovers, it’s a joke!! Also interested to see where the whole ‘influencer’ thing goes in the next few years, don’t think it’s sustainable the way it is.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Just mentioned she was getting rid of her 2 Marc Jacobs bags - which I think she was gifted and within minutes they’re SOLD. Jesus she never misses a trick!! A giveaway would have been a great idea.

Mona86

VIP Member
No BT for leeesa today. Chris was afraid he’d have to put his hand in his pocket and buy her something 🤪 surprised she didn’t have her camera in the nurses face when biopsy was taken 🙄
This biopsy shit is so over exaggerated. A dermatologist will remove any dark or different looking mole as standard. I haven’t had any off by my sister and mom have had 8 off between them. The norm is if it’s darker than the others or has changed then it’s removed, tested, stitches out and then that’s that they’re more than likely fine. I just find she’s going on as if she’s awaiting a terminal diagnosis and for anyone out there worried about a mole
- please don’t be.

Blakey

How many midi dresses do people actually need?! At the start of lockdown she did cancel several collabs which was the right call and fair play for that. But she's been relentless recently with the hard sell, really off putting. I love dresses and fashion but there's no need for the volume she's pushing. Clearly didnt learn so much in lockdown after all 😕
Well now that the events are cancelled, she has to keep the cash rolling in somehow. It’s intolerable. Plus, a little desperate too.

Mona86

VIP Member
Now 5 Hail Marys for saying that & 10 our fathers 😇😇😇

Very disappointed in the Savoy. I don’t know it, but I don’t want to now either. So many causes that could do with support than Lisa with a free weekend that’ll add up to over €1000 hotel costs.

Blakey

That Jane Buckley is also the owner of Jenny glow perfumes and Sunnies she was flogging there too a few weeks ago. Very interesting lads.

• Wow

Blakey

So, do we think she’s gonna have a melter after seeing the message lads??? She’s prob on her 20th cup of tea with daddy whilst mammy is inside saying the novena 😇😇😇

• Haha

Smurfett 23

Chris must have the patience of a Saint to put up with her. Does she pay for anything??????
She pays for nothing, biggest Beggy Mitchell I’ve ever seen, all ads and “BA“. Chris couldn’t even go home to Scotland by himself last year, she just had to go with him🙄🙄 Had to unfollow her as her behaviour is so childish. She acts like a giggly school girl... Used her code on 1 of the shops she had discount for and it didn’t work. Her reply was contact the shop. So false and don’t get me started on her live shows..... paid for ticket nearly €100 and then on tables are envelopes that we donate money to for her chosen charity. Those envelopes are taken with your name written on it and only people that donated are entered into the draw for spot prize. That money Raised from envelopes is then given to the charity. So when she tells her followers oh we raise this much money for such a charity it’s only from envelopes collected not from her tickets sales... she makes me vomit she is so false.