Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slong95

Totally thought the same. Why did make a point of stressing the box is going to be sent back? Surely Meaghers could have sent snaps of the products if she was only to mention them. Who believes this crap. Full of stuff she uses, an acne set for the son, razor for Chris, come on 🙄.
She stressed it was being sent back because she doesn't want to be accused of getting stuff for free because people are copping on. Make sure to buy through her swipe though because she still has to make a few bob!
She is aware of the body of people waking up to her growing & she’s attempting to dismiss any claims of greed with that pathetic story of sending items back. Let’s remember the €1000’s worth of skincare she showed on her shelves, let’s remember the supplements she takes daily, let’s remember every shade of Lodi shoes in her dressing room, let’s remember the box after box of clean cut meals, the free beauty treatments, free clothing and everything else free , sorry Lisa pull them other one, I don’t want people thinking I get things for free 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
*pauses for effect whilst crying into phone*
And now lads, I went down to dad earlier and I said to him, dad, that’s it, I’m giving up, I’m giving it all up, and he said, he said *pauses for effect* Lisa, don’t be letting them get to ya, you’re doing a great job and you’re helping people with your page, sure why would ya walk away from it all, sure ya’d only be leaving people down’ *sniffs* and ya know lads, I thought about it, and he’s right lads, he’s a very wise man and he’s dead right *tears beginning to dry up at this point* so im
Just going to take some time tonight lads, and I’ll be back tomorrow lads, tomorrow is another day lads, good night lads *tears have dried up now, waves Chlobo laden hand/wrist across screen, nods, and ends story*

*returns following day hawking the usual crap as if nothing has ever happened*

Annnnnnd repeat the above every few months🙄
omg thats her to a tee. Lisa ive been to your shows and have seen how much your followers love you. So im going to keep on going lads.. The amount of messages i get from yee all lads saying i help yee all, that ive given yee your confidence back to wear stylish fashion. So im gonna get up in the morning, do a class with sandra, sandra if you are watching i will see you bright and early, new day, we all have bad days lads and thats ok. See yee all tomorrow to pedal more mother of the bride rank dresses

Reactions: 7

Craggy

Great work all!
Unrelated but a few years ago I bought a sonic toothbrush made by fairywill on Amazon- it had excellent reviews and was €30.
When I saw all the spotlight brushes being plugged I realised it is identical to my old fairywill. Identical. How people can plug it for 3 times the price is beyond me.

Reactions: 6

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I think we should all message the hotel !!!!👍
Two nights there for them all. They’ll prob get put in a suite. Which actually doesn’t help to show the rooms to people at all as most people won’t be staying in a suite. I would have thought that The Savoy was well enough known to not have to resort to this sort of stuff. I sometimes stay there, think I’ll go elsewhere in Limerick in future.

Wonderwall

Is there anyone not doing it to cash in?
Lovelygirlybits. I love her page. Gives proper reviews. Blog posts. Is currently showing how to use apps to make better stories/pictures..plus just looks like a normal down to earth lady. Highly rate her

Shazmo

Out of couriusty checked how much the Savoy is for Friday and Sat night for 3 adults with breakfast....€629!!and I’m sure she won’t be paying for food or drink there either!!

Missycoco

VIP Member
Well done to this page - check their story today. How can we help them grow . Imagine she doesn’t even follow bouquet box !!!!!!!! Fucking thief. And her 100 shares in 2 companies for €100k a piece !
utter disgrace, why are they bothering to send her flowers? Plenty of more deserving causes We all know the Mammy has them. The whole family and the hungry fella benefit from all the freebies! have no qualms about accepting them, wonder what his family think of him been with her? She hardly mentions them apart from when she was going to ask his brother to pick up a LV bag in France or somewhere for her. He must not have because she got it online after ( bet the bag is paraded around that hotel ) also remember when he went to visit his family in Scotland then by that evening she decided to follow him it was not planned , what’s the betting she was worried about him meeting up with an ex . ‘Chris‘s mother thinks I am mad guyz‘ was something she quoted , never a word since . All this info she posted for all to see , whole life posted on Instagram , the house , the garden, the office, everything so don’t whinge when folk give their honest opinion on the Constant bragging and begging! Saying you can’t afford a kitchen or even a work top!! Do you think all followers are believing that auld tripe!! It’s begging plain and simple , what’s different from some poor unfortunate beggar on the street looking for the price of a cup of tea! The street beggar begs out of need, Insta fluencers beg out of pure greed

Missycoco

VIP Member
I will email them later , her bragging ‘looks like they are rolling out the red carpet for us guyz’ who the actual **** does she think she is. Her and him walking around like celebs , as my grannie would say ‘look at the hungry heads on them’ I actually can’t bear to look at either of them anymore they make me want to 🤮I see more free flowers for the mother from Bouquetbox ,emailing them as well , stating why not send to a hard working nurse, frontline worker ? another one on my never buy from list. Oh lord *asus more Galway races photos is she running out of things to post ... she truly worships herself and does not give a dam how people feel about her, in her mind she has made it anyway , will never be short ever have to struggle .

Blakey

anyone else annoyed. Shannon from big C and me announced her cancer has returned. Massive ripple in the Irish influncer world. Absolutely horrible news. There is a go fund me raising money for her expenses but no LLL can't lend one story to spread the news, instead its a hard sell of a crappy midi dress, vichy, childrens clothes (like ffs she doesn't even have a young child) and now a meaghers live. Really bad bad taste.
That’s Lisa. Oh, but she’ll let everyone know that she has never associated herself with Bohoo (given the alleged under payment of their warehouse staff). Wonder where Pamela Scott & McElhinney’s get all their midi dresses that she flogs for them from?

Blakey

She’s is dangerous and passive aggressive. She will be found out though as she’s a control freak. Also, she goes though brands like they are going out of fashion and appears to have made a lot of enemies. She also seems obsessed with her weight too. So, lisa love, who hasn’t had it rough and tough.

Linda has stayed, Lisa has had cocktails, it’s a 5* hotel but she needs a two night break for 3 to share a discount because it might not be great . Oh do one please
Thats what im saying about her, balls of steal, shes shameless when it comes to getting what she wants.. Making out shes going down to test it out first for the good of her followers. She's such a bluffer and a chancer. Typical solicitor too.

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Could somebody just show her how to do makeup please, another dire attempt today, the glitter🙈🙈

Icebuckets, drab rugs, glass cleaner, and then some horrible prints for walls. The content is so soulless and boring. She’s a walking cliche, I don’t know how people are still buying into it.

quickbook

Chatty Member
I find it all quite crude. So many employed, so many struggling, so many suffering but they don’t exist in her little world. No real concept of life. Donate some stuff Lisa to some refuge or homeless shelter to real women who could do with a little pampering.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Does it bug anyone else the way she constantly repeats herself "im off tomorrow, yeah off tomorrow, taking the day off". Eh ok lisa got it the first time. I bet not one person asked her about her diamond cross, its rotten and you would get one anywhere. I find it so weird the way she constantly talks about and still wears her engagement ring from her previous marriage and is supposedly in a secure relationship with someone else. Her and chris went on some holiday or cruise about 2 years ago and she constantly made reference to the fact that it was the same trip as her honeymoon.
Oh yeah!! The cruise!! She tagged and tagged and got a cabin upgrade!! And then she kept showing this door to some fancy suite and kept tagging them on that story too but they didn’t bite; she must have been fuming🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
There’s something fishy about her. Convinced she sent this “poison pen letter” to herself for attention. She got questioned on Galz over it and left the group 😂
Someone said it was like the card the person who allegedly was Bloggers Unveiled got - they are from the same town, she does Lisa’s eyebrows. 🧐

Attachments

Missycoco

VIP Member
When I think about how long I believed these Influencers were relatable , was one of the idiots who swiped,clicked,purchased. It was not until the rudeness of not answering messages that I copped on! Then i noticed the begging,hinting,bragging especially during a time when folk were in Lock Down , many not earning, loosing jobs etc. But Greedy Influencers made sure they were still ok. The bubble should burst soon, more and more of us are wishing up to their bull 💩 and greed.

Slong95

Like some of you found this site over the Aoibha devlin story, l too was a follower of LLL but unfollowed her and a lot more after reading the threads on here. I was like the rest buying products through her swipe up Links and gave them my email address so I can be emailed on specials they have. Well I’ve just unsubscribed from their emailing lists, all companies/ brands that have her as a BA. I’ve also emailed some of those companies with the following msg, hopefully more people will do the same...

“To whom it may concern,
Can you please delete all my information that you have on your records about me, my email and postal address. I can not support any brands/buisnesses that has Lisa McGowan as a brand ambassador. If you go on Tattle Life you will read and see quite clearly the greed this woman portrays to her followers. My eyes have been opened by what I read about her. She is a Director of 2 businesses and preaching to her followers how she can't afford things. She is a parasite and as I said any company/brand that deals with her will never get my buisness. I was one of her followers but have deleted her from my social media accounts and will never support businesses that interact with Lisa.“
I’m sending this to the brands on her website
No more will I pay for her to get free stuff

• Heart

Blakey

She stayed in Johnstown last year and did a whole room tour and spa tour? She won’t be charged their at all lads. Sher she’s bananas lads 🙄🙄🙄