Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a bit of tricky one for her. If she addresses it, she directs people to here. If those people go reading, they may no longer be quite so loyal fans....

We need a call out page with at least 10k followers 😳 she would just block if she was sent it directly considering she is wised up to her €10000000000s of shares. She wouldn’t risk drawing attention, my manager at work used to be obsessed with her. I rang her today and whatsapped her the stuff. She said she had gone off her anyway as everything was for sale with her during covid

Reactions: 4
More old sayings ‘give someone enough rope’ and 💩 always rises. She is been found out more and more . That info on the companies/directors is one hell of an eye opener for many of us . Such a shame these brainwashed followers can’t see it .

Reactions: 5
Ok I’ve decided I’m going to set up a fake page just to message Lisa about the linda / Lisa and Jane set up. Purely to wind, as I will get blocked but I just want to rattle her
Don’t think there is any point. I’ve a suspicion that she has a profile on here and has actually posted on the thread already so I think she’s well aware already tbh

Ok I’ve decided I’m going to set up a fake page just to message Lisa about the linda / Lisa and Jane set up. Purely to wind, as I will get blocked but I just want to rattle her
Oooo post screenshots...she mite engage with you to see wat ya know

Reactions: 1
Wonder how we could get this info on Insta or Facebook , could it not be posted on that grid story earlier , she goes to bed early 😉 then more followers would see it ... there is a website about exposing Insta bloggers/influencers can’t think of the name now. It was bad enough when we though it was only her conning is but now to find out there are 3 or 4 🧙‍♀️ 🧙‍♀️ 🧙‍♀️ 🧙‍♀️s behind it. I am hopping mad , so much so that I forgot to turn my *ecking oven on to cook my bit of fish 🐠 ..

• Haha
Only a suggestion but I'd remove the addresses in case some are home addresses. Otherwise the troll card will get played at some point if those details aren't already freely available. As I said, just a suggestion.

Don’t think there is any point. I’ve a suspicion that she has a profile on here and has actually posted on the thread already so I think she’s well aware already tbh
Oh you can bet your bottom dollar a 🐍 is lurking and passing info. Ah well no probs, we are getting even more info on her

Only a suggestion but I'd remove the addresses in case some are home addresses. Otherwise the troll card will get played at some point if those details aren't already freely available. As I said, just a suggestion.
I think that info is freely available on Google, I was a director once so I am almost sure anyone can see it if they log on.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree, take down the one with the address

Sent.

Absolutely true yes it is x
Sent.

Absolutely true yes it is x
Brilliant , well done 👍🏼 she can’t call this trolling , it’s all facts as listed on Google and by her own admission ref hotel on Insta .. bet your bottom dollar she will pull the Troll card . ‘Daddy they are picking on me again‘ ‘there there pet don’t be worrying i will share my free wine that you begged for me, shure you might be able to get me a few more auld bottles soon’

She never once featured on that call out page and she is one of the biggest culprits.
Not heard of that site , way things are going though she may end up on there

Reactions: 2
I’ve little else to be doing while I am eagerly awaiting whether LBP’s gender reveal 🤭

• Haha
What an absolute witch.. The savoy in limerick invited her down for a weekend stay, her, Chris and the son. Aug bank holiday weekend, would cost a fortune, but says not once but twice in a very hostile tone of voice that she is not obligated to post about it. I've said it before, she wants to be paid for every breath she takes on insta. How ungrateful, it costs her nothing, zero, to post a few stories while she is there. And the snake she is bagging the free invite because "she can't give her followers a discount code for a place shes never been to" yet five seconds later says its beautiful and has been in it for cocktails. She enrages me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she is On now all excited, they are rolling out the red carpet for the three of them, idiots messaging her saying it’s great there, she already knew the lying 🐮 booked in for a posh meal on the Saturday.. lord save us, all we will see is whisky sour and food posts all weekend, then trying to take photos of the miserable camera shy fella, not too shy at tucking into his freebies is he now!! .

30%!!!! Sit back and watch all the sheep order the toothbrushes 🙄. I’d love to know does she get a fixed fee or a percentage of sales.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.