Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Remember her on the cruise last year tagging the company in every snap until she got the really expensive upgrade.... major Beggy Mitchell (thank you for that saying Poppy Lynch). I unfollowed her after that it was painful she’s didn’t tag the company once after she got the upgrade

Reactions: 11

Mona86

VIP Member
Having seen it in the flesh and what it looks like on somebody, I am not surprised!! You would buy way way better in Dunnes or Penneys
Fully agree. I thought it was my csection tummy that made them not suit me. But I’ve heard her swearing it’s high wasted - dunnes are better at 1/10 of the price. Almost surprised she’s BA there as they ARE not a great luxury product - money talks I guess. Course if you pull her up wearing Nike you’re a bully and her mam will pray for you while dad is high on wine and cheese. No wonder they’ve high cholesterol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Slong95

The savoy giving a peak season weekend away . . . shady. Probably so many deserving people in Limerick would benefit so much more or a discount code to front line medical staff would garner way more respect.
Linda has stayed, Lisa has had cocktails, it’s a 5* hotel but she needs a two night break for 3 to share a discount because it might not be great . Oh do one please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Linda Blanchfield is the lady in charge of her events and is involved in the hotel industry. I know this as a girl in my offices’ cousin & sister did a couple of her events and dealt with linda. Linda possibly got this freebie for her and this is how they decided she would share it. There are far more deserving people of this weekend away on a bank holiday weekend. What about giving a doctor, nurse, Porter from the Limerick regional Hospital a break away? Or the workers in tescos, Dunne’s or Aldi who all turned up to work during the pandemic to ensure people were able to shop. I am enraged at this. Really pissed off.
I worked in a business supporting front line staff all through lockdown, I cocooned my parents, lets not mention home schooling. I wouldn't consider myself front line staff but believe me I'm absolutely burnt out. Our summer holiday away is a covid casulty and we've left it too late to find and Irish holiday as availability is shocking but she gets a freebie. Absolutely nurses, doctors, porters someone way more deserving then an instagram wh~re. I'm very tempted to message the hotel and let my feelings be known.

• Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
The last two posts she did on the grid had poor comments and engagement. Also, anyone noticed that she’s not doing any lives anymore? She’s getting rattled.
Re: photo. Why didn’t she take a current black and white selfie like all the others did? No, lisa has to look like the prom queen 👸 in her pic, and she was nominated by is another self centred muffin too.
TBH I didn’t like that pic of her at all.... women supporting women my fucking ovary. Lisa supporting Lisa, Chris, Daddy, St.Mammy, Meaghers, Chlobo, Pamela Scott.... the list goes on and on. Fuck off you selfish race horse

Message sent to savoy on instagram

Its really disappointing that an influencer that has shown no empathy to anyone during the covid 19 pandemic is getting a free gifted stay in your hotel this weekend. She doesn't need it She is very well off and gets constant freebies. Tattle life an online forum thread about lisa lust list should open your eyes to the type of person she is. It has really opened mine. How about doing a nomination competition where people can nominate hero's who worked hard for us during the pandemic. Or someone going through a tough time right now. Contact influencers to share the competition on their large platforms. Spread some positivity... not give someone who shows off all of her freebies day in day out while spending her money on designer clothes. Let's change things up Please!

Message sent to savoy on instagram

Its really disappointing that an influencer that has shown no empathy to anyone during the covid 19 pandemic is getting a free gifted stay in your hotel this weekend. She doesn't need it She is very well off and gets constant freebies. Tattle life an online forum thread about lisa lust list should open your eyes to the type of person she is. It has really opened mine. How about doing a nomination competition where people can nominate hero's who worked hard for us during the pandemic. Or someone going through a tough time right now. Contact influencers to share the competition on their large platforms. Spread some positivity... not give someone who shows off all of her freebies day in day out while spending her money on designer clothes. Let's change things up Please!

Slong95

I did, got a vague message back about how much they have supported front line workers and how they are offering a discount to front line workers, never addressed the whole influencers getting freebies issue, it wouldn't encourage you to support businesses that are handing out freebies to influencers while the rest of us spend our hard earned cash
I checked to and their rate for essential workers isn’t available on a Friday and Saturday night never mind the weekend. Let’s boycott them

Sherrybaby

I worked in a business supporting front line staff all through lockdown, I cocooned my parents, lets not mention home schooling. I wouldn't consider myself front line staff but believe me I'm absolutely burnt out. Our summer holiday away is a covid casulty and we've left it too late to find and Irish holiday as availability is shocking but she gets a freebie. Absolutely nurses, doctors, porters someone way more deserving then an instagram wh~re. I'm very tempted to message the hotel and let my feelings be known.
I fully agree... I’m a frontline worker (nurse) at the coal face during the pandemic, it galls me to see her shamelessly & brazenly accepting freebies, she lives in some sort of alternative reality & I have zero respect for her & her ilk! 🤢 she’s fake, a cheapskate & really awful!!

Blakey

Oh purrlease if I see one more on the Symprove bandwagon !!!!! I tried it and made no difference to me. I got sucked in 🙄. I see LLL and SSS both did lives yesterday with Mars
She’s a piece of work this one. She gets paid a LOAD for her Brand Ambassadorships- that’s not enough for our Lisa - she drives people over to the ‘SITE’ so she gets a cut of the sales too. Greed knows no bounds. Did she give any business’locally a shout out during the pandemic?! All Mcillhinneys & Pamela Scott - I’m actually gone OFF those brands because of her.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Mas on a mission on insta has a page look it up they're calling her out! Quoting from this thread also so u can be sure she knows all about it. 🙄
Just checked the page out ‘wow’ lets hope it gets loads of followers and more of the LLL followers see for themselves how this woman has lied to us, her connection and I involvement with the companies she promotes . It’s about time some of these influencers were called out! If we click on swipe ups they install cookies on our devices for 30 days so the can earn money from our online purchases regardless of where we buy them from! Invasion of our privacy, we are not giving the option to decline cookies , so many don’t know this is happening . Also it’s been claimed Influencers can buy followers , that a lot are fake accounts follow them. Instagram you really need to sort this whole Influencer thing out!! it is out of control! Lisa Lit’s have you got no shame? your constant bragging is so ugly especially in these times , can’t you see this? we know you live in your pampered self obsessed, self entitled little world. Can you not see how it looks to the public the way you just bagged this free hotel break for yourself the fella and your son! Could you not donate to a more deserving person , a frontline worker, someone who has lost their job? You and the Chris fella earn enough to pay for your own. can you not see how greedy you, Chris and some of your family come across . that begging for presents for your father , then the big box of wine which he happily accepted even though he can well afford to buy his own? Could have raised a few bob for a local charity by donating! Your constant bragging is so ugly , Showing your dressing room with thousands of pounds worth of beauty products , the free house make overs, the LV bags, free holidays, hotels, Don’t you feel bad posting constant pics of your free meals and cocktails knowing a lot can barely afford to feed their families? . you are very rude, will not answer a followers messages, not unless it’s one from an adoring fan then you post it. You get it irritated by followers who message you about products YOU promote , leave abrupt posts telling them to message the company direct! You are selling it, earning from sales of it!! can’t afford a kitchen/worktop , a marble worktop no less!! Yeah right we believe you 😂 we seen the Directors report !

We should
Can someone draft and email that encompasses the outrage and if we all send the same message they will have to listen
Let them know we will boycott any business that gives these extravagant breaks to people who clearly don’t deserve them
Totally agree , I would write to them , well email is easier for me. I am also boycotting companies and brands that send her free stuff. Gone back to my Boots no 7 . Will not go into Opticans, Chemists that dish out the free stuff to her . How the hell do Mullingar Opticans afford to keep sending her and other Influencers so many free designer glasses ? that cost has to be passed on to the customer? I am sticking to outlet stores or online from now on. Same with that chemist who dish out the Symprove for her and her mother , disgraceful!!

Last edited:
Omg i thought i felt a meltdown coming earlier, she was almost welling up after she had a chat with dad cos she's just so busy and isn't coping well being back at work full-time and juggling her website, social media and her phone. Its called GREED lisa. Dad told me to take Sundays off, switch the phone off lisa, she even admitted she probably won't. She makes out like shes doing us all a favour in her spare time... Shes getting mega bucks. She's so greedy. A snake if ever there was one.

Mona86

VIP Member
Women supporting women. Lol. She only supports herself😂

Am I the only one that thinks the thing with the wine was just a cringe setup to promote it? Another poor attempt at humour on her part? That’s what it came across as to me anyway. I’ve never seen negative comments under any of her posts actually, they must be heavily moderated or something. Gails Fails regularly gets slaughtered, she def has fans who aren’t slow to give their real opinion🙈🙊
That’s be Mammy’s prayers keeping the bad comments away. It works. Try 2 Hail Marys & a free box of wine let me know how you get on 😂😂

• Haha

sickofthem

I’ve seen it all now. It appears someone has hacked her Facebook page. On one post, she’s so horribly bossy..... firstly she announces that people are so NASTY. How dare anyone do anything Lisa doesn’t like. Then she instructs her minions to report the fake page ASAP. I note she does not say please or thank you even though she was gracious enough to lecture her minions on the necessity of please and thank you the other day.
Then on another post, someone told her they had received a friend request from this page. She confirmed it wasn’t her page- if you get a friend request, it’s not from me. Why? ‘Because I don’t send them out’
Do people finally get it? She has zero interest in reaching out, in genuine friendships. Surely If these people were really friends like she claims, she’d send an odd friend request.
but she’s like the queen-she does not lower herself to send friend requests!!!

Mona86

VIP Member
Fairly sure Linda Stinson is Bellamianta, they're obviously all interlinked.
‘Lads I don’t make anything for getting ye this discount ‘ - but the owner of the brand is a director in 2 companies with me so technically every fucking thing I touch turns to gold. Midas herself. Judas more like

Or more footage of her drying her hair(I can’t dry my hair at all lads, look at the state of me lads) with yet another detangling brush, this brush is great lads, look at the job it makes of my hair lads, hopefully this video is relatable enough lads, so you’ll all go buy one lads. Sure I’ll stick up a shot of the shampoo that I used as well lads, sure if you buy two shampoos lads, Damien will give you the brush for free lads, that’s a great deal lads, I’d to push him hard now to get that deal lads, but I managed to twist his arm lads *laughs like schoolgirl* I’ll flash the oul Chlobo and diamonds too while I’m at it lads, cos sure I conveniently have them on lads, I never take them off lads, oh what am l like lads🤯🤯🤯
Who remembers her last huge meltdown? A meltdown always follows her being caught out on something or being reported to the ASAI.. Crying and snotting into the phone "oh lisa you are an awful feckin eejit, what are you like, I'll be grand, I'll be grand lads, tomorrows a new day".

• Haha

Slong95

The savoy giving a peak season weekend away . . . shady. Probably so many deserving people in Limerick would benefit so much more or a discount code to front line medical staff would garner way more respect.
How about gifting it to Vicky Phelan

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This absolute melt is too sweet to be wholesome with the ditzy holier than thou act making out shes just winging it and doing us "folks" a favour with her shitty Instagram account flogging about 5 things in one story. Shes unbelievable, the greed. Shes on about her mask shes wearing to the hair dressers now and surprise surprise.... Fucking AD for the mask for Pamela scott. Shes shameless. Who are the gullible people keeping her going???

Reactions: 9