Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats the story with the solitaire? Are her and yer man engaged or what?
Don’t think so, I think the ring just appeared and she never said much about it. Which was strange given that she practically shares her whole life on Insta! Never misses an opportunity to flash the rings to the camera though🤣

anyone else annoyed. Shannon from big C and me announced her cancer has returned. Massive ripple in the Irish influncer world. Absolutely horrible news. There is a go fund me raising money for her expenses but no LLL can't lend one story to spread the news, instead its a hard sell of a crappy midi dress, vichy, childrens clothes (like ffs she doesn't even have a young child) and now a meaghers live. Really bad bad taste.

Reactions: 7
anyone else annoyed. Shannon from big C and me announced her cancer has returned. Massive ripple in the Irish influncer world. Absolutely horrible news. There is a go fund me raising money for her expenses but no LLL can't lend one story to spread the news, instead its a hard sell of a crappy midi dress, vichy, childrens clothes (like ffs she doesn't even have a young child) and now a meaghers live. Really bad bad taste.
That’s Lisa. Oh, but she’ll let everyone know that she has never associated herself with Bohoo (given the alleged under payment of their warehouse staff). Wonder where Pamela Scott & McElhinney’s get all their midi dresses that she flogs for them from?

Reactions: 6
Omg i thought i felt a meltdown coming earlier, she was almost welling up after she had a chat with dad cos she's just so busy and isn't coping well being back at work full-time and juggling her website, social media and her phone. Its called GREED lisa. Dad told me to take Sundays off, switch the phone off lisa, she even admitted she probably won't. She makes out like shes doing us all a favour in her spare time... Shes getting mega bucks. She's so greedy. A snake if ever there was one.

Reactions: 10
That’s Lisa. Oh, but she’ll let everyone know that she has never associated herself with Bohoo (given the alleged under payment of their warehouse staff). Wonder where Pamela Scott & McElhinney’s get all their midi dresses that she flogs for them from?
at that price point, probably not much better.

Reactions: 3
She’s beyond self absorbed.

Advertising children’s clothes?
Seriously 🙄 Other bloggers do but fair enough they have children that age.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed her lately as her feed is just one long ad. She was raving one morning about Jenny Glow sunnies only €29.99 and looked like they were €400 from BT (her words). Obviously they sold out. She was back in her Tom Fords the following morning saying she preferred them and she had given the 2 pairs of Jenny Glow glasses away. Meanwhile all the sheep had rushed to buy them 🙄
I saw that , she never wears the cheap sunglasses, but you can bet she made money from flogging them.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child mentioned on her page

I actually have zero interest in seeing kids clothes on somebody’s insta stories. Like, I’m on Insta to get away from that stuff!! She was showing stupidly impractical old fashioned baby outfits too, she’s so country🤣 No less than the makeup stuff, she has one adult son, she hasn’t a notion about kids clothes nowadays, bore off!!

Anyone notice theres not a word about the "delicious" cleancutmeals in weeks! Only for DAD she would have nothing what employer would give her so much time off to plan events!!? She sickens me arse when she starts this whole self employed crap! She works for her father!

Reactions: 2
Omg i thought i felt a meltdown coming earlier, she was almost welling up after she had a chat with dad cos she's just so busy and isn't coping well being back at work full-time and juggling her website, social media and her phone. Its called GREED lisa. Dad told me to take Sundays off, switch the phone off lisa, she even admitted she probably won't. She makes out like shes doing us all a favour in her spare time... Shes getting mega bucks. She's so greedy. A snake if ever there was one.
I don’t have a relationship with my parents. Would it be a regular thing that an adult woman is so reliant on her parents? Like I’ve literally never asked either of mine for advice so I don’t know if this is a thing.

Don’t think so, I think the ring just appeared and she never said much about it. Which was strange given that she practically shares her whole life on Insta! Never misses an opportunity to flash the rings to the camera though🤣
Christ alive 🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice theres not a word about the "delicious" cleancutmeals in weeks! Only for DAD she would have nothing what employer would give her so much time off to plan events!!? She sickens me arse when she starts this whole self employed crap! She works for her father!
I believe that Cleancut don’t pay people to promote, they just send them lots of food and a discount code. I haven’t noticed anybody with their meals recently so maybe they’re just not promoting at the moment? She said before that the business had been passed to her but that her dad came out of retirement so that she could go and concentrate more on flogging. I don’t know if it’s right to say anything about her folks on here but she’s lucky to have a very supportive family.

I believe that Cleancut don’t pay people to promote, they just send them lots of food and a discount code. I haven’t noticed anybody with their meals recently so maybe they’re just not promoting at the moment? She said before that the business had been passed to her but that her dad came out of retirement so that she could go and concentrate more on flogging. I don’t know if it’s right to say anything about her folks on here but she’s lucky to have a very supportive family.
... and flogging she is.

She’s back on the trying on band wagon again. Midi dress heaven. Does anyone know what kind of money she is making for these posts? Also, what does she charge for the brands to go up on her website? She’s clearly getting a percentage of sales from each brand also? Can revenue track this?

In the companys receipts to her. God knows but everything that goes up sells out so people really have bought into her brand.

Those white runners with the high soles I thought were awful looking. But I presume they sold out after she showed them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.