Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are jumping on the bandwagon to with petitions to get online forums taken down??? Well what about we get a petitions to get them unfollowed??? Are people not allowed question the fact that they are being taken for fools???

Reactions: 4
So they are jumping on the bandwagon to with petitions to get online forums taken down??? Well what about we get a petitions to get them unfollowed??? Are people not allowed question the fact that they are being taken for fools???
Who’s asking for this ?

Reactions: 2
Wow. One of the girls in my office’s cousin traded at a couple of shows. One particular show LLL wasn’t happy with the Room. She was going mad. The girl who helps organise the events (her name is Linda) was reading the arse off her to everyone (this is the girl that lisa raves about by the way and I’d say makes a lot of money off the back of Lisa). My work colleagues cousin could only do 2 shows after that as she found them awfully stressful.
I went to one show, she was v smart to me, smart comment about my dress as it was a designer, I was just getting more wear out of it & why shouldn't I

Saw it on a bloggers page asking for them to unit together and have this online forum removed.
An Irish blogger?? Sure this is a UK based forum and the Irish blogger discussions are only a small part of it. Can’t see them being v successful with their petition somehow🤣 Don’t put yourself out there if you don’t want to be talked about. Simples.

Reactions: 5
An Irish blogger?? Sure this is a UK based forum and the Irish blogger discussions are only a small part of it. Can’t see them being v successful with their petition somehow🤣 Don’t put yourself out there if you don’t want to be talked about. Simples.
Northern Irish Blogger. But, yes, we can’t appear to have any opinions now whilst they are raking it in

I went to one show, she was v smart to me, smart comment about my dress as it was a designer, I was just getting more wear out of it & why shouldn't I
Why shouldn’t you is right.

Last edited:
Can’t understand why they are starting petitions. Sites like this are only making people aware about how much they are been duped. This site has made me aware of things like ‘cookies been installed on my device for 30 days , we are not given the option to accept or decline, I am sure that breeches data protection law as , how discounts don’t always work etc and we can find cheaper elsewhere . why would they call it trolling if folk are only making followers aware of how Influencers make money from us, make us really believe a product is the bee’s knees , how they use it every day etc, then the next thing that Brand is gone, they have moved on to another one that most likely theBrand Owners offered them more money to advertise. This particular lady claims to promote IRISH Brands , yet this new Boutique she has signed up to is selling some clothing that comes under ‘Made in Italy’ brands (may not have that on the label) mainly sold at Markets , cheaply produced, not very well made , but a lot will buy it as it can sometimes actually look good on, I looked at their website yesterday and straight away recognized where it came from as I was a buyer for a small Boutique. Gemma Collins was also useing these suppliers at that time, they have ceased trading now! (I seen the name on the boxes for dispatch , 😂) , she just gets them to put her named labels on , tourists are taken in and pay extortionate prices.
New data protection laws , following copied and pasted from Google.
Obtain the data on a lawful basis, leave the individual fully informed and keep your
  • Lawfulness, fairness and transparency - you must process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
  • Purpose limitation - you must only collect personal data for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose. You must clearly state what this purpose is, and only collect data for as long as necessary to complete that purpose.
Why do they label Constructive Criticism as
Internet troll
Description

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community ...

Many other descriptions on Google , Making others aware of how they are been misled by Instagram Influencers adverts etc,is not deemed as trolling, who is to blame, the Influencer or Instagram I don’t really know.
They put themselves in the Public eye, some earn handsomely . I wonder if the tax man/government/benefit agency have become aware of this. If they can’t handle that not everone will adore/worship and won’t always agree them then maybe they need to stop whinging and get off Instagram. I believe a lot are starting to wake up to them, hence petitions , worried about money , Freebies or gifts as they call them, and decline in followers is the main reason behind these petitions. I see this Kieran Corrigan and Louise McDonnel also ranting about Troll Over the last few days.
The above was copied and pasted is for the attention of Influencers that rant Troll, we all know they are on Tattle. Hope they learn something and become a bit more transparent with their followers, stop the constant hard selling , people are struggling financially . Stop the bragging, showing off your houses , your room full of expencive beauty products/shoes and need a bank loan handbags, you big expensive meals while some can hardly afford to feed their families. Bragging is showing off, it’s ugly , A little suggestion maybe support few of your local causes/charities, support/promote more of your local small businesses free, basically just show a bit of kindness and compassion during these terrible times.
Sorry to Tattlers this post is a wee bit long 😊

Today making digs that those who message are not comming across as been polite. Well I was and still never got a reply.. Also some that are not really used to Internet can come across as a bit blunt, I am sure they don’t mean to be, may be In a rush/work/kids . Why not just be polite and answer the messages. Folk have took time out of their day to interact with you, they are not getting paid for it. Send a ‘like your message tick’ is not been polite , it screams I can’t be bothered to even read it’

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can’t understand why they are starting petitions. Sites like this are only making people aware about how much they are been duped. This site has made me aware of things like ‘cookies been installed on my device for 30 days , we are not given the option to accept or decline, I am sure that breeches data protection law as , how discounts don’t always work etc and we can find cheaper elsewhere . why would they call it trolling if folk are only making followers aware of how Influencers make money from us, make us really believe a product is the bee’s knees , how they use it every day etc, then the next thing that Brand is gone, they have moved on to another one that most likely theBrand Owners offered them more money to advertise. This particular lady claims to promote IRISH Brands , yet this new Boutique she has signed up to is selling some clothing that comes under ‘Made in Italy’ brands (may not have that on the label) mainly sold at Markets , cheaply produced, not very well made , but a lot will buy it as it can sometimes actually look good on, I looked at their website yesterday and straight away recognized where it came from as I was a buyer for a small Boutique. Gemma Collins was also useing these suppliers at that time, they have ceased trading now! (I seen the name on the boxes for dispatch , 😂) , she just gets them to put her named labels on , tourists are taken in and pay extortionate prices.
New data protection laws , following copied and pasted from Google.
Obtain the data on a lawful basis, leave the individual fully informed and keep your
  • Lawfulness, fairness and transparency - you must process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
  • Purpose limitation - you must only collect personal data for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose. You must clearly state what this purpose is, and only collect data for as long as necessary to complete that purpose.
Why do they label Constructive Criticism as
Internet troll
Description

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community ...

Many other descriptions on Google , Making others aware of how they are been misled by Instagram Influencers adverts etc,is not deemed as trolling, who is to blame, the Influencer or Instagram I don’t really know.
They put themselves in the Public eye, some earn handsomely . I wonder if the tax man/government/benefit agency have become aware of this. If they can’t handle that not everone will adore/worship and won’t always agree them then maybe they need to stop whinging and get off Instagram. I believe a lot are starting to wake up to them, hence petitions , worried about money , Freebies or gifts as they call them, and decline in followers is the main reason behind these petitions. I see this Kieran Corrigan and Louise McDonnel also ranting about Troll Over the last few days.
The above was copied and pasted is for the attention of Influencers that rant Troll, we all know they are on Tattle. Hope they learn something and become a bit more transparent with their followers, stop the constant hard selling , people are struggling financially . Stop the bragging, showing off your houses , your room full of expencive beauty products/shoes and need a bank loan handbags, you big expensive meals while some can hardly afford to feed their families. Bragging is showing off, it’s ugly , A little suggestion maybe support few of your local causes/charities, support/promote more of your local small businesses free, basically just show a bit of kindness and compassion during these terrible times.
Sorry to Tattlers this post is a wee bit long 😊

Today making digs that those who message are not comming across as been polite. Well I was and still never got a reply.. Also some that are not really used to Internet can come across as a bit blunt, I am sure they don’t mean to be, may be In a rush/work/kids . Why not just be polite and answer the messages. Folk have took time out of their day to interact with you, they are not getting paid for it. Send a ‘like your message tick’ is not been polite , it screams I can’t be bothered to even read it’
This is so well said and very well put.

Quite a few Irish influencers are on the hard sell or on the look for lots of freebies. It is sickening that they have the absolute gawl to be so greedy. Please and thank you.

Reactions: 1
This is so well said and very well put.
Thank you very much Blakey,

Lisa is definitely reading here judging by her latest stories...
Totally agree, trying to find excuses for not been polite enough to answer messages. These Influencers should appreciate all followers , it’s many of them that line their pockets. Her rude comments over them Teeth Whitening were totally out of order

Lisa is definitely reading here judging by her latest stories...
I was thinkin the same...altho she wouldnt be able to keep quiet and not have a big ugly crying seesion over it! I cant actuali wait to see what her new product is goin to be...shes been goin on about since last year...god only knows what she goin to try flog..and if that takes off will she keep working with other brands or keep raking in the money from them too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello all, newbie here. I have been lurking here for the past week or so and I have to say my eyes have been well and truly opened. I'm ashamed to say I have been influenced several times but after reading here, I feel completely different now. Thanks for the eye openers on these guys!

Reactions: 8
Am I allowed to say on here
She will be posting the name of them soon, will be on her website. Do you see her stories ? If so just go back a little and she mentions going on board with them..

Hello all, newbie here. I have been lurking here for the past week or so and I have to say my eyes have been well and truly opened. I'm ashamed to say I have been influenced several times but after reading here, I feel completely different now. Thanks for the eye openers on these guys!
Welcome, just come out of the Lurking stage myself, now I can’t shut up 😂. Yes you learn a lot on here I did,

Reactions: 3
Thank you very much Blakey,

Totally agree, trying to find excuses for not been polite enough to answer messages. These Influencers should appreciate all followers , it’s many of them that line their pockets. Her rude comments over them Teeth Whitening were totally out of order
I doubt she’s read these comments as there would have been drama and pity me tears and she would have had to speak to dad about it and he would have told her ‘Lisa you have to keep going for your followers blah blah blah🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be posting the name of them soon, will be on her website. Do you see her stories ? If so just go back a little and she mentions going on board with them..

Welcome, just come out of the Lurking stage myself, now I can’t shut up 😂. Yes you learn a lot on here I did,
Am I allowed to say on here
Ah no i don’t want her to make any money lol!!

Reactions: 1
lisa has seen this and you won’t see the tear tantrums as she knows that if she sends people over here that they will open their eyes to her bull. The only way the likes of her are going to cop on and stop being so greedy is to unfollow them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.