Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what’s the deal with Kieran Corrigan? Wasn’t he involved in her shows for a while? Also, is he gay? I have no problem with that. But he dresses up as a woman for skits A LOT.

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise she was bringing out a product, I don't watch her stories anymore

TOTAL drama queen

Is there anyone not doing it to cash in?
Lovelygirlybits. I love her page. Gives proper reviews. Blog posts. Is currently showing how to use apps to make better stories/pictures..plus just looks like a normal down to earth lady. Highly rate her

Reactions: 6
Lovelygirlybits. I love her page. Gives proper reviews. Blog posts. Is currently showing how to use apps to make better stories/pictures..plus just looks like a normal down to earth lady. Highly rate her
Cheers,will take a look.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if KC if gay or not but found his last Corona skit disgraceful and not funny at all. Such an attention seeker and as for moany Orna is she ever happy she always seems to be in a mood. They are forever begging for something will someone just gift them a kitchen at this stage they've dropped enough hints.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if KC if gay or not but found his last Corona skit disgraceful and not funny at all. Such an attention seeker and as for moany Orna is she ever happy she always seems to be in a mood. They are forever begging for something will someone just gift them a kitchen at this stage they've dropped enough hints.
Oh my god, thank God!! That corona skit was shocking. She was giggling. Your husband is dressed up as a drunk woman? Wtf? She is moody. The car hints too. I don’t get why he is so popular. His voice makes me want to staple things to my eyes. Also, is there a thread for KC??? Don’t want to take any shine off her lady ship here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her ladyship deserves this page as she is playing the game so well don't follow her.
He definitely deserves his own page have asked for it previously. DO NOT get how people find him funny. He is constantly talking about money it hard to see what they do with their own money the beg so much. For a wife I'm embarrassed for her laughing at her husband dressed as a drunk woman. Can you imagine having they as your neighbours!!

Her ladyship deserves this page as she is playing the game so well don't follow her.
He definitely deserves his own page have asked for it previously. DO NOT get how people find him funny. He is constantly talking about money it hard to see what they do with their own money the beg so much. For a wife I'm embarrassed for her laughing at her husband dressed as a drunk woman. Can you imagine having they as your neighbours!!
For all the folks asking for a KC thread I’ve just started one. Don’t even follow the guy any more, just taking one for the team 😂

Complete legend - says I as I head over to berate Mr. C and moany Orna! This should get interesting...

• Haha
there have been several attempts at a launch.
You are correct. Is this more bull to string people along? She’s missed the boat with a product. Sosume is bringing out a product every day. She is savvy - not everyone’s cup of tea, but fair play to her. She’s a doer.

You are correct. Is this more bull to string people along? She’s missed the boat with a product. Sosume is bringing out a product every day. She is savvy - not everyone’s cup of tea, but fair play to her. She’s a doer.
Any chance it’s some sort of makeup or cosmetics seeing as she’s suddenly spending a lot of time on both recently? Not exactly ideal timing to be launching something new!

Any chance it’s some sort of makeup or cosmetics seeing as she’s suddenly spending a lot of time on both recently? Not exactly ideal timing to be launching something new!
It could be actually. Now that you say it? Maybe lipsticks or something? As let’s face it, it’s hardly bronzer or tan. It can’t be sparky eyeshadow either. What are we thinking?

It could be actually. Now that you say it? Maybe lipsticks or something? As let’s face it, it’s hardly bronzer or tan. It can’t be sparky eyeshadow either. What are we thinking?
A palette🤣🤣 Another one of those is definitely needed on the market🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.