Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the events are cancelled so the hard sell is needed. Move over lisa. I think you’re done.

Reactions: 8
Such a shame to see the direction her account has gone. It's basically a shopping channel now. What was once fresh and original fashion content is now quite dated and predictable with no direction, just hard selling :confused:

Reactions: 7
Actually are there any good and fresh content that people are following now? Any suggestions?

Reactions: 1
Such a shame to see the direction her account has gone. It's basically a shopping channel now. What was once fresh and original fashion content is now quite dated and predictable with no direction, just hard selling :confused:
Totally agree with this, it's just ad after ad, since lockdown and the sneaky my dad would love one of these, 2 grand furniture sets while tagging caseys furniture, but all sold out thanks to my followers..begging much !!
I really seen the true colours lately, that wan is not half as soft as she makes out..

Actually are there any good and fresh content that people are following now? Any suggestions?
Beautytruth is one of my faves, good mix of makeup and a little fashion, very likeable, and never shows her kids on camera which is a huge plus for me..

Reactions: 7
Just shows you what kind of person she is, shes not genuine or sincere, there was no need for her to say she is not getting paid to show the set unboxed. Most of them bang on that their Instagram account is sharing what they are passionate about, for lisa its as clear as day its just a huge money spinner and greed is getting the better of her.
It shows a huge amount of ingratitude and contempt towards McElhineys too. They’ve worked with her a lot lately and I’m sure it’s cost them. Moaning about doing an unpaid two minute unboxing for them(which is all it is, she never edits anything) is a bit much! I hope brands can see that all she cares about now is money. Yes, she sells plenty but she clearly has zero loyalty and it’s all about the financial return. She’s a very different person now compared to the lady in the silver skirt at the Galway races that she was.

Reactions: 4
Imagine if people started to actually unfollow her. She’s at what 109k now? Imagine her face. It’s the only way she’ll buck up and cop on. She appears to be so obsessed with numbers and how many people follow her. It would defo be a wake up call.

Reactions: 3
She never plugs anything local in Offaly that says enough...and with a family business in Tullamore she should know all about supporting local.

Last edited:
She never plugs anything local in Offaly that says enough...and with a family business in Tullamore she should know all about supporting local.
She has mentioned some who are customers of the insurance business.

And one last thing- and this is what made me post here. The nurse telling her she is as good as doctors and nurses saving Peoples lives- just Cos she got her toe checked and told others to go to the doctor if they are sick.
The truth of it is- she is a total drama queen. Who cries over having to get a blood test done. I don’t wish her bad health, but she needs to grow up. I know a single mother actually battling cancer- and her crying like a 20 year old drama snow flake just is an insult. She could be fine doe all we know.

She’s a joke. Letting on she’s doing everyone a favour getting them discounts. How do they not know how much she constantly pumps them for money.
She said at the start of lockdown she wasn’t gonna do store takeovers or sell Cos it was not right with covid. Right in the middle of lockdown, she began flogging again- she has a new dress every day. And she’s making people think they have to buy from her. It’s not right. People think they’ll be like her if they buy. She’s well known for being nasty and spiteful and no one in Tullamore has a good word to say. It’s no coincidence she doesn’t have so much as one friend - apart from the ones she makes money for. No one from her youth, or her background, or her pre blogger life has anything to do with her. She’s poison in these parts
I’d imagine being in the insurance business you’d have to be cut throat

Free brows but no gift tag on her stories

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Knew it was coming ... free eye brows
Seriously how mean can you be not paying cause u tagged them for doing a great job
Stop dm about the spotlight strips LADS 😂

Knew it was coming ... free eye brows
Seriously how mean can you be not paying cause u tagged them for doing a great job
Stop dm about the spotlight strips LADS 😂
Didn’t that message about the strips come across so bitchy

Also, I don’t know if this is true, but I heard from a group of girls I was out with lately, that the fella has another one on the go. He supposedly has said he stays with her Cos she has loads of money to throw around and he gets freebies to hotels and holidays. But he’s always talking Rot about her behind her back. He can’t stand her. Said she’s very hard work- but winks and says that’s his job.
I heard this about 3rd hand- he apparently told all this to the new girlfriend, or maybe she is the new girlfriend, I don’t know.
I know she’s painful, but she doesn’t deserve to have the dirt done on her.
I always thought it very odd they barely seem to see each other, like maybe once at the weekend. Hes never around.

Her product is finally coming out lads. No wonder she’s so stressed lads. She’s trying to be sosume Now with a product. It’s so important lads that I sent it to myself via An Post parcel, because I’m too tight to send it to myself via DHL. This chick needs to be UNFOLLOWED. No joke, she’s obsessed with numbers. It may knock some sense into her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.