Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Hands up if you dont give a shit about whether she had a cesarean (no idea what the spelling is) or not?! Why is everyone so obsessed?

Reactions: 74

Daisyxo

If anyone gets triggered about her looking happy, slim, and dolled up a week after giving then sorry but that’s on them.
She’s looked like that after straight after having all of her kids, how does that make her insensitive? It’s hardly her fault that her stomach is flat and other women’s stomachs aren’t?
She is not responsible for other women feeling insecure or inadequate.
If looking at her instagram makes them feel like that then they need to take responsibility for their own mental health and unfollow.

To call that anti-women is absolute hyperbole, particularly when there are so many real world anti-women issues happening in the world right now. Motherhood and childbirth come in all shapes and sizes, and the woman with the piles and massive pads is no better or more relevant than the energetic woman who bounced back quickly.
I would say that judging a woman for how she looks after childbirth is actually anti-women.

If she had posted nothing about the gifts for the nurses there’d be people here moaning that she didn’t give anything back and didn’t make any nice gestures to the staff.

I just don’t think she should be shamed for how she looks just because it might upset other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Daisyxo

Are we really back to speculating about what kind of birth she had, why does it matter?
It’s possible for waters to break naturally and to still need a section, and braxton hicks can happen during any pregnancy in the third trimester, for gods sake.

And what’s with this sneering attitude towards Caesarean sections, as if they don’t count or something?
The other day people were complaining that she’s too happy, now that she’s sad she’s putting on the crocodile tears.
I don’t know why people take such offence to how she gives birth when she has never come out and said whether she’s had natural births or sections. It’s not like she’s pushing a false reality.
It’s her own private business at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Give the girl a break, shes damned if she talks about stuff and damned if she doesn't. So what if she had sections before that doesn't mean she cant go into labour or that her waters didn't break. Her baby was born a week ago and shes barely getting an hour with him a day. If she is upset that's normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She probably forced herself to do it and is in complete agony but hey anything for the gram
Or maybe she’s absolutely bursting with happiness at welcoming a healthy little boy into the world & their lives given the male tragedies that have occurred in her family. Hence the jumping around.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Daisyxo

If she had been bawling her eyes out about how hard and awful the labour was and how difficult the neonatal experience is she’d have been criticised for frightening pregnant women and not being grateful that she had a healthy baby when others struggle to conceive.
Sometimes they really just can’t win.

Reactions: 37

jlangs

First time poster here so please be gentle 😅. I love Lisa and Ive followed her since she first started. her social media since she had bowie has been pretty bad but look she’s a busy mam so it’s understandable and so be it. I agree this thread is tame compared to others but ive seen the worst most disgusting abuse I’ve ever seen about any irish blogger online (not tattle before anyone attacks me 😂 ) and unfortunately as lisa said the minority of people who hate her really really seem to hate her and make her life miserable. i live in cork and have seen her around a good few times and have myself witnessed a group of girls openly laughing at her and slagging her off in town. i was appalled and was more upset about it than she was she just ignored it but god you must take these things home with you and it’s got to affect her mental health. I got the impression shes not referring to tattle when she talks about trolls, i think people are contacting her directly and any blogger knows to avoid tattle like the plague anyway. She seems to be all over the place since she had her little boy and shes been on chatting more than she has been for a while but might do her good to take a break from social media for a while and enjoy her gorgeous family because thats the most important thing at the end of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 30

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Well whoever said it was a girl to be called Blossom Ruby 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈 either talking a load of shite or maybe Lisa was doing some Coleen Rooney style planting stories to weed out the rats coming on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Daisyxo

This will be unpopular and I know I’m a hypocrite cause it’s the whole point of the forum but I can totally see how being heavily pregnant and hearing and seeing nasty things about yourself on the internet while trying to juggle a demanding full time job/brand, an Instagram account and two toddlers could make a woman so stressed she went into early labour.

Yes maybe she took on too much, yes criticism is par for the course and should be expected with her job, yes she could just not read them, but it’s not surprising she went into early labour if she was that emotional and stressed in the days before the baby was born.
Maybe this will make her pull back a bit from her brand and focus more on the family, hindsight and all that.

Having to leave your baby behind is a highly traumatic experience and the fact that people are still judging her for how she’s reacting to that is just crazy.
Her hormones are all over the place, of course she’s going to be up and down.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Daisyxo

Looks like his name is AJ Ace. Her brother was Alan and her dad was John so it seems she named him after them. I think it’s lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Goldvoya

I really feel for her. The trauma of a early labour, having to leave your baby and not having him home is awful. I like Lisa. I think she is pretty honest, nice and runs a good business.

Reactions: 27

Daisyxo

She was a somewhat regular at a bar I used to work in before she had Pearl and I can’t say she was ever unpleasant or rude.
She was a pleasure to deal with, this would have been at a time when her blog was really starting to take off and she was always kind enough to have a little chat with any of the staff who were fans of hers and get a picture.

I find the idea of her roaring and barking orders at staff in Penney’s while clicking her fingers at them absolutely hilarious, half of Cork is in Penney’s on any given day and it wouldn’t have taken long to destroy her public persona if that was true.

Shes way smarter and more savvy than anyone gives her credit for.
She knows full well she’d end up plastered all over FB groups, call out pages and forums like this if she behaved like that so she would never do it.

People bend over backwards for her anyway so she has no cause to be rude in the first place.
She gets excellent top class service wherever she goes, so why on earth would she need to roar and bark at retail staff?

Reactions: 26

Mumontherun1990

Are we really back to speculating about what kind of birth she had, why does it matter?
It’s possible for waters to break naturally and to still need a section, and braxton hicks can happen during any pregnancy in the third trimester, for gods sake.

And what’s with this sneering attitude towards Caesarean sections, as if they don’t count or something?
The other day people were complaining that she’s too happy, now that she’s sad she’s putting on the crocodile tears.
I don’t know why people take such offence to how she gives birth when she has never come out and said whether she’s had natural births or sections. It’s not like she’s pushing a false reality.
It’s her own private business at the end of the day.

I know i wana say a big massive f**k you to anyone who thinks csection is the easy way out or doesn't count. Piss off u self righteous loons 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26

Beebles

VIP Member
Jesus lads a c-section is serious surgery. How is it lesser than a vaginal birth? The speculations here are unreal. Put yourselves in her shoes and see how you’d feel going into labour a month early, not having your friends or family with you and not being with your baby

Reactions: 25

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's on the baby high after having the baby. It's a real thing. I was like that after 2nd and 3rd. You feel you have won the lotto so I don't think she's showing anyone anything except she's delighted with her healthy baby boy. It looks like very genuine joy

• Heart
Reactions: 24