Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumontherun1990

But they make it our business u pay the price of fame unfortunately.

Its our business when she goes back to work or what kind of labour she had or why she was stressed??? No it isn't!!

I'm do like just Jordan but I've seen plenty of negative comments on here about her style hair fakeness etc that I've ignored as I understand it's a gossip forum. I do think there is alot of clutching at straws. As far as bloggers go she's grand. She always puts up affiliated or sponsored. I don't think I have seen her rave about something that she doesn't use herself... Like for example rc who is now on the keratase bandwagon after being all about wow. She isn't a compulsive attention seeking liar such as terrier the mad bostid and she isn't a lazy sod like Danny boys mum. So I really don't see why people need to get involved with her birth or her talking about trolls. I'm not even famous and if I found out there was a thread about me I would be upset. She didn't come out and blame trolls for her little boys early birth she rarely shows her vulnerable side and she came on and was honest about her week and experience... The woman just give birth a month early for crying out loud. I think if she really wanted the sympathy vote she would milk it and say oh he's in hospital and leave it there but she hasn't done that she has always been open and honest that he's absolutely fine and it's just precaution. I think the abuse she is getting over that and the bloody car seat is mad. Yes lads she's tacky her make up isn't great and maybe she is a bit annoying to some. Focus on that not what way the car seat is facing. Being honest I've 2 myself and one on the way and I had noIdea the seat was supposed to be rear facing. She's maybe taking advice from her mum who probably didn't have them rear facing as babies. I honestly think it's a bit pathetic to nit pick at that. As far as bloggers go at least she is honest and what you see you see is what you get. Very few bloggers like that! Now she does need to sort her fashion sense out a bit ill say that much...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Mumontherun1990

And this crap about making other new mums who can't do that feel bad is rediculous. That's like me being annoyed with my partner for being able to pee standing up. It's completely out of our control. Everyone has to take a level of responsibility for their own mental health. I am bloody delighted for her and I think it very real how she has been since his birth. None of it put on she's literally bouncing for joy.

Reactions: 23

Taylor17

VIP Member
I don't see what people are so desperate for the bloggers to show their vulnerable side or bad side of life. Everyone has their work face and their home face. This is her job. She has a great life, plenty of money, a loving husband and beautiful children. She seems to appreciate everything she has. Why does she have to pretend she's miserable so people don't hate her or feel she's more relatable. If she came on bawling that her perfectly healthy child was in the NICU she'd get massive backlash from people who have very sick children/dying in hospital. I find her very professional. Some of the other plebs on Instagram should take a leaf out of her book

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hands up if you dont give a shit about whether she had a cesarean (no idea what the spelling is) or not?! Why is everyone so obsessed?
I couldn’t care less how any baby was born once they get here safely 😍 I don’t care how any baby is fed either. It’s unimportant information none of us need

I just think it’s so sad that instead of enjoying a precious family moment of introducing the girls to their brother, she had the camera out and willing them to react cute and do the cute things all for the camera and plastering it on social media and the matching outfits curated for the gram. Like following them around with a phone shoved up their faces instead of just being in the moment and being there for the girls as they realised what was going on. There is nothing sacred anymore. It’s genuinely bizarre how the husband as a guard is ok with them being shown all over social media. I spotted the two kids with him before in Mahon and it made me deeply uncomfortable when I realised how I recognised them.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

"Lisa J and all those kids, she gotta keep making those Instagram quids"

• Haha

Clarision

Ah God she's just after giving birth to a baby if she wants to jump let her jump! It's very realistic for her, I don't think she holds herself up as a paragon of motherhood to anyone so if seeing a woman absolutely ecstatic after giving birth makes another new mum feel insecure well that's hardly on Lisa. I think people need to be responsible for their own feelings (I'd feel very different if she was giving out mental health advice but she's not so I see absolutely no harm)
I have to say she is one of my favourites on Instagram as it's never a challenge to see if something is a gift or a collab. I think she runs a tight ship fair play to her. Delighted she has her little baby safe and sound. She looks so glowy and happy inside and out.

Daisyxo

I do think the ballon comments are reaching, it looks to me that she matched them to the colours of the room rather than her shampoo.
The seating & decor in the room are various shades of white, duck egg blue, sage green and a kind of brighter teal blue.
Cream/gold wouldn’t have matched and if she had used blue or pink as the main colours people would assume she was hinting at the gender.
The balloons are mainly the sage green but have pink, blue and dark green accents which are really popular, on trend colours for interiors this year.

And while I do think having a 3rd baby shower is a bit precious, there are other bloggers who didn’t follow any of the lockdown rules who are up to far worse now.
She never invites fellow instagrammers to any of these things, it’s always just her friends and family and after the last few months of lockdown I don’t have it in me to criticise anyone who wants to spend time with their loved ones to celebrate a happy occasion.

Reactions: 22

Jane12

Does it really matter how he got here?! He’s here safe and sound that’s the main thing. Dying to hear the name!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Loula5

I find it hard to believe she was overtly rude to staff, I think she's way too savvy to damage her public image like that. I've seen her in a shop as well, not being rude to everyone but definitely looking around to see who was looking at her, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO: . She's always 'on' and seems extremely driven but the reality is her content has been rubbish for a long time, constant boohoo/nastygal collabs, screenshots of anyone and everyone who has ever bought a Luna product:rolleyes:. I really miss her old stuff when she wasn't so self serving.

Reactions: 21

Taylor17

VIP Member
I'm just going to throw this out there. People are giving out about lisa going back to work so soon after a baby but Rachel Gorry was on Instagram and praised when her husband was practically taking his last breath and most days since and that's ok. People have wildly different ideas on whats appropriate and inappropriate

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Okay!

She actually looks gorgeous in those marks and Spencers dresses. That is the way she should be dressing. It just suits her so much more than those tacky dresses from boohoo.

Reactions: 20
I don't care what anyone says, it's not normal to be so active on social media so shortly after having her third baby. It's also quite anti women I think, flaunting how amazing she is when other women have two maternity pads on, piles and an epis all while trying to breastfeed! Has anyone noticed that she's the full face of makeup on now everyday and today when she was talking in her stories she made sure to get her flat belly in! It's just really insensitive and attention seeking.
Also, as a healthcare worker myself, the "presents" she gave to the staff in hospital was self servicing, virtue signalling at its best. Why did she have to share it? Could she not have done it quietly. And she has all that shite hanging around at home for free!
That’s not an appropriate thing to say. It is not anti-woman to wash and dress yourself or not conceal your body in any way to put someone elses mental health above your own. It’s not at all insensitive or attention seeking and if you are genuinely triggered by that, for your own mental health, just unfollow. She is a glamorous woman, she always was and probably will be still like a little doll when she’s a granny. Nobody should be asking her to hand in her woman card because she isn’t 5 stone overweight and bleeding like a pig, please don’t body shame women. We are all in the same boat, if we’re slim we’re wrong, if we’re fat we’re wrong.

If anyone gets triggered about her looking happy, slim, and dolled up a week after giving then sorry but that’s on them.
She’s looked like that after straight after having all of her kids, how does that make her insensitive? It’s hardly her fault that her stomach is flat and other women’s stomachs aren’t?
She is not responsible for other women feeling insecure or inadequate.
If looking at her instagram makes them feel like that then they need to take responsibility for their own mental health and unfollow.

To call that anti-women is absolute hyperbole, particularly when there are so many real world anti-women issues happening in the world right now. Motherhood and childbirth come in all shapes and sizes, and the woman with the piles and massive pads is no better or more relevant than the energetic woman who bounced back quickly.
I would say that judging a woman for how she looks after childbirth is actually anti-women.

If she had posted nothing about the gifts for the nurses there’d be people here moaning that she didn’t give anything back and didn’t make any nice gestures to the staff.

I just don’t think she should be shamed for how she looks just because it might upset other women.
This is what I wanted to say, but more eloquently.

Smurfett 23

When I was pregnant with my child 25yrs ago I told none of my work colleagues, it was none of their business as working along side them for months beforehand I had to listen to them rip fellow female work colleagues apart. I went on holidays in aug for 2 weeks and when I came back I got asked, we heard your pregnant is it true. Yes I replied beaming from ear to ear.
Oh right when are you due?6 weeks time I said ( I had to take my hols b4 maternity leave as wasn’t allowed carry over) so I’m finishing up in 2weeks
I was a size 10 and besides opening top button of my jeans over the tiny bump I had you wouldn’t know.
Had my baby and went back to work 8weeks later as mat leave was only 12weeks back then, 4 before baby, 8 afterwards. And got back into my same size jeans. Fast forward 15yrs no more size 10🥴🥴🥴 a comfy size 14/16
I meet my hubby and got married and had a baby , 20yrs betweeen my 2 children. I had epidural on first child, could barely walk afterwards. This time I had no epidural as to far gone. I drove myself and hubby to hospital and drove myself home with hubby and baby as 2 weeks beforehand hubby fell off scaffolding in work and broke his leg and arm. So I can understand her jumping around after baby because I was up and about following morning. Everyone’s body is different and body shaming anyone because of how they are after birth is not acceptable imo. .
We are all different in our own unique way, 1 persons body is not the same as another persons body.We as human beings should be praising each other. Let’s be fair there is enough crap going on without us tearing someone for how their body is.

sorry for the long winded rant

• Heart

whatsthesca

Yous do realise that yous talking openly about where she lives is more dangerous realistically then her showing her children on insta. Dont use the line oh the whole of Cork knows where she lives or she you can tell from her house.

I'm sure none of yous would be a fan of complete randomers talking about where your house is online
Have I missed something or has someone outright named her estate? Cos if they haven’t, Ballincollig is a sprawling commuter town with about 20-25k people and DOZENS of new estates. Her estate alone has 40 or 50 houses and is in an area full of similarly named and styled estates. So good luck in singling her house out, you must think people will be parking up outside it to pose for pics the way they do at Craggy Island Parochial House 🧐😂

• Haha

Daisyxo

I totally agree ... shoot me guys if you want!

I feel she is definitely trying to prove a point ... or many points with her latest posts!

She has shown herself jumping around in hospital, sat in driving seat of car, big Roosters spread, chocolates, her "hooters" shorts, "flat" stomach... wonderful for her! OK so she didn't have a section, she is "eating" lots of food... Fair play to her for putting on the show, but how much of it is true and real?

I am not buying any of it ... or any of the cheap nasty gal fast fashion... or the cheap Chinese hair and make up products.
She also showed herself almost in tears (more than once) at having to leave her son in the neonatal unit, how having to leave hospital without him was a much more difficult and upsetting experience than she thought it would be and that her emotions were all over the place.
And she was judged for that too.

Its a sad day when driving a car, wearing shorts on a hot day and snapping back into your pre-pregnancy body shape counts as ‘putting on a show’, ‘proving a point’, and not being ‘true and real’.

Also there was literally one post here about the birth of the child and people were already speculating as to whether she had a section or not, and making unkind judgy comments (implying she was too posh to push) about said potential section, so she arguably does have a point to prove when people clearly take such a bizarre personal issue with how she chooses to birth her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah come on now , she’s had two elected caesareans, and she’s trying to explain to us about braxton hicks , and her “waters” breaking ... I’m not buying the crocodile tears , I sympathise with her over her baby boy being in there alone without his mom, but she’s milking the pity party now.
But at the end of the day, reading pages like this and seeing constant stories being written about you by the “neighbours sisters dogs puppies uncle who knows her friend” would be hugely stressful, and distressing, and 100% brought on early larbour. Her baby was 5 weeks early, that happened for a reason and I would bank on that reason being stress. Her hormones and emotions would be all over the place.

Reactions: 19