Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowie appears to be rear facing now anyway so maybe they said it to her. I've noticed so many people have their babies front facing as soon as they are 1 and I just don't get it. Even a friend of mine does it I've just seen on a picture she put up 🙄Pearl should really be still rearfacing as well.
I'm actually so glad to see that, but not sure will it last long. She definitely had her forward facing in the infant carrier for a few weeks because it was clearly turned that way. I think with the new one she got it won't turn forward until the baby weights enough so that could be another reason she's rear facing at the moment, not 100% on that but I was looking at that when researching the next stage seat for my little one. Hopefully she gives some information to get the word out on how beneficial it is ☺🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Is she going to get a new car 🤔🤔 she’s not going to fit 3 in the back seat.. hint hint Audi cork

So glad she rear faces past 12 months, too many switch to ff once the child hits the minimum weight regardless of the safety

I'm actually so glad to see that, but not sure will it last long. She definitely had her forward facing in the infant carrier for a few weeks because it was clearly turned that way. I think with the new one she got it won't turn forward until the baby weights enough so that could be another reason she's rear facing at the moment, not 100% on that but I was looking at that when researching the next stage seat for my little one. Hopefully she gives some information to get the word out on how beneficial it is ☺🤞🏼
I thought I was going mental thinking she had the infant seat ff, the base shouldn't let that happen it's so dangerous.

Is she going to get a new car 🤔🤔 she’s not going to fit 3 in the back seat.. hint hint Audi cork
Hmmm.... don't think that'll work unless they get a smaller seat for Pearl. She's quite tall so I'm guessing if they don't get a new car she could go in a slim high back booster like a Brittax, it might fit. The seat they got for Bowie is quite wide and on an isofix base. It might be a squeeze. If she went somewhere like Toney Kealys they'd sort it out for her but I'm guessing she's tied to Bella baby.

Then again as you said....hint hint Audi, I need a 7 seater hint hint..

I thought I was going mental thinking she had the infant seat ff, the base shouldn't let that happen it's so dangerous.
Yeah I didn't think it was possible but I guess it is, the base can be used for the seat she's got for Bowie now as well as the infant carrier. It's absolutely not supposed to forward face an infant carrier.

I cant believe shes just had a new baby it all seems so easy for her its mad awful u cant stay with your baby I'd of been sick if I had to go home alone🤒

She is doing what everyone else does when they need to visit the hospital frequently, park in the lower tesco wilron carpark and buy something in the shopping centre on the way back, i did it for 3 weeks when my dad was in there.

Reactions: 3
Lads - it was a joke considering how often she gives out about parking charges

Reactions: 4
I cant believe shes just had a new baby it all seems so easy for her its mad awful u cant stay with your baby I'd of been sick if I had to go home alone🤒
I think shes hiding the bad parts and distracting herself with finishing off the bits and pieces. If she didn't have the girls she would probably be struggling more with him in hospital still.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I have to laugh at the “I want to be the best Mom for my kids” comment tonight! I happened to be on her flight to & from Tenerife back in March. Her & her rollers in the hair had a row of seats to herself! Her husband & Bowie were a few rows up and Pearl was sitting with her brother. A row to herself! The airport on the way home she was perched in a seat by Burger King while her poor husband ran around after the two girls. Instagram can be very misleading!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah come on now , she’s had two elected caesareans, and she’s trying to explain to us about braxton hicks , and her “waters” breaking ... I’m not buying the crocodile tears , I sympathise with her over her baby boy being in there alone without his mom, but she’s milking the pity party now.

Reactions: 5
Strange how she never told us about any previous labours, isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
Give the girl a break, shes damned if she talks about stuff and damned if she doesn't. So what if she had sections before that doesn't mean she cant go into labour or that her waters didn't break. Her baby was born a week ago and shes barely getting an hour with him a day. If she is upset that's normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Are we really back to speculating about what kind of birth she had, why does it matter?
It’s possible for waters to break naturally and to still need a section, and braxton hicks can happen during any pregnancy in the third trimester, for gods sake.

And what’s with this sneering attitude towards Caesarean sections, as if they don’t count or something?
The other day people were complaining that she’s too happy, now that she’s sad she’s putting on the crocodile tears.
I don’t know why people take such offence to how she gives birth when she has never come out and said whether she’s had natural births or sections. It’s not like she’s pushing a false reality.
It’s her own private business at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ah come on now , she’s had two elected caesareans, and she’s trying to explain to us about braxton hicks , and her “waters” breaking ... I’m not buying the crocodile tears , I sympathise with her over her baby boy being in there alone without his mom, but she’s milking the pity party now.
But at the end of the day, reading pages like this and seeing constant stories being written about you by the “neighbours sisters dogs puppies uncle who knows her friend” would be hugely stressful, and distressing, and 100% brought on early larbour. Her baby was 5 weeks early, that happened for a reason and I would bank on that reason being stress. Her hormones and emotions would be all over the place.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.