Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was moved from last April to 2 weeks time to next April. It will happen eventually even if he is over it, safety is priority for him.

Shes got some fantastic baby gros for AJ, cant wait to see him in some of them.
Absolutely, safety is paramount. I know this is off topic but doesn’t it drive you mad when you hear about #golfgate going on.
He’ll have unreal style no doubt.(AJ)

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, safety is paramount. I know this is off topic but doesn’t it drive you mad when you hear about #golfgate going on.
He’ll have unreal style no doubt.(AJ)
Oh my god I couldn’t agree more with you re golf gate.....so infuriating to see those who should be leading by example, and in government, behaving so irresponsibly!!

Reactions: 4
This is exactly what I was thinking!!! I've always felt there's a real sadness around her, for very obvious reasons, what happened in her family was truly awful. I also know that by the time your third child comes around you're not as obsessively careful and tend to let them just get on with it a bit more BUT I swear it's like someone lit a rocket under her arse - she has not stopped since she had him and it's all shite for the gram. It's such a special time ,that newborn baby bubble and moments like those are what matters most in life , go and enjoy it for duck sake! Penneys, Next and Zara will all still be there in a few weeks time. It's like she reads this thread obsessively and anything negative that comes up she subtly tries to dispel it, it's so weird. She's obviously incredibly addicted to the attention, it's so sad.
it definitely looks like she is struggling to just slow down and be present with him. More so then she did with the girls. She couldn’t wait to get him home from hospital but she has spent a lot of time since then in hairdressers, shopping etc. It’s like she cant just let him in a plain baby grow forget the gram and cuddle him!!!

Reactions: 9
It could well be hitting her harder, naming him after her brother and dad may have resurrected the grief from their deaths, hopefully someone close to her is checking in and advising her to talk to someone. If shes struggling emotionally then she needs a break from Instagram and catch it now and start using tools to deal with all this.

Reactions: 6
It could well be hitting her harder, naming him after her brother and dad may have resurrected the grief from their deaths, hopefully someone close to her is checking in and advising her to talk to someone. If shes struggling emotionally then she needs a break from Instagram and catch it now and start using tools to deal with all this.
Agree ... But she is certainly not the only one to have had deaths in family and a baby in Neo. It is certainly a tough and very emotional time (I know speaking for myself) .

She has a beautiful family and on the outside looking in 'at the gram' she seems to have it all ... but it all looks so staged and false.

I don't want the fan club shutting down or removing my comments again so I won't say anymore.

Agree ... But she is certainly not the only one to have had deaths in family and a baby in Neo. It is certainly a tough and very emotional time (I know speaking for myself) .

She has a beautiful family and on the outside looking in 'at the gram' she seems to have it all ... but it all looks so staged and false.

I don't want the fan club shutting down or removing my comments again so I won't say anymore.
I’m not a MH professional and I’m mindful to stay in my lane, but could she possibly have some form of PTSD re her family tragedies?

Reactions: 1
Also with the numbers growing right now its safer to be at home with baby end of !

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see if her workload decreases next month, because I was thinking maybe the reason she’s so busy now is because she’s trying to honour the commitments she made thinking she’d still be pregnant.
She might be doing as much as she can now because she has very little on the cards for next month. Nothing else makes sense.

Reactions: 7

Ffs, we all have our own tit going on. You really can’t open your mouth anymore and be honest. The Cork Instagramers are just so unlikeable I don’t follow any of them I just take a sneaky look. Last night so many of them broke the rules with pubs etc and the same ones will be crying on the radio that they are being bullied!! From what I gather from here you say something to them and your blocked! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion:

"Lisa J and all those kids, she gotta keep making those Instagram quids"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion -

Flogging the shampoo and shite from boohoo .. oh my favourite colour is blue! I am so fake - you see me on the gram as I wiggle and shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs, we all have our own tit going on. You really can’t open your mouth anymore and be honest. The Cork Instagramers are just so unlikeable I don’t follow any of them I just take a sneaky look. Last night so many of them broke the rules with pubs etc and the same ones will be crying on the radio that they are being bullied!! From what I gather from here you say something to them and your blocked! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh who was breaking rules so I can take a sneaky look also? I’m like you I only follow the ones I actually enjoy. Though Cork wise aside from JJ I really like Kyla Clobber, she’s gas!

Thread suggestion: Lisa Jordan - ‘plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.