Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
I have to say I was just so chuffed for her yesterday. It was lovely and anyone that try’s and says it was fake etc maybe take a look at it again. Her baby was born and sent straight to neo unit and I know how that feels and it’s hard. My heart broke for her going home cause it’s these days you cherish and bond. I wish her and her little family nothing but happiness

Reactions: 19

I know i wana say a big massive f**k you to anyone who thinks csection is the easy way out or doesn't count. Piss off u self righteous loons 🙄🙄
I hear you - last I checked a c section was medically deemed as major abdominal surgery.....oh and none of anybody’s business.

ladyanne

My baby came a month before I was due to finish work so I had lots of things I needed to finish before I could relax. So I did them from the hospital bed and my bed at home. If my baby wasn’t with me which her’s isn’t, I would have probably gone to the office for a few hours. How is she any different? Is she just supposed to abandon work and sit at home and cry when she can’t be with him?

Someone also said ‘I guess she doesn’t care much for car safety’ or something along those lines. Of course she cares. There’s not a mother in the world who wouldn’t. But the fact is that there’s a lot of misinformation out there about this-so much so that the people fitting them in the shops don’t even know. I get questioned regularly about why my 3 year old is rear facing because people just don’t know the benefits. It’s that simple. When we know better, we do better.

• Heart

Daisyxo

calm down ther girl your running away wit yourself all i said was she was rude to the staff as in standing by the till with a big loud voice goin IM WEAK to her friend and then pushing a top into the hands of a shop worker askin to go get her size and then turnin away to continue her chat with her buddy. its penneys not brown thomas like get your own top.
i got served by her in mac before her wedding and the blog started and knew of her from nights out and she wasnt helpful or nice and made sure to shove her engagement ring out while she handed me the bag.
thats what turned me off her. maybe hse made her comission for the day and i didnt matter :unsure:
I’m very calm, you’re the one getting yourself wound up over nothing 😂
It sounds like you’re over exaggerating to me, so she was talking to her friend and asked a staff member could they get her another size (maybe the wrong size was on the hanger, not her fault, it happens, staff have often gone to get me the correct size too) and you think this means it’s ok to say she’s a nasty rude person whose disrespectful to retail staff?

If she was serving you in a shop then she’d have to use her hands, it’s on you if you get offended at the sight of an engagement ring for gods sake.

If she was going around being rude and nasty to staff she’d never have gotten this far. She’s a smart business woman, she wouldn’t risk her reputation like that.
Businesses lay out the red carpet for her anyway so she has no reason to carry on like that. It doesn’t even make sense.

And I’m not defending her at all costs either, but I think people go mental over stupid innocuous things she does because there’s literally no dirt out there on her.

Reactions: 18

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I know plenty of women who bounced around the place after having their baby, your adrenaline will be going crazy especially if it's such a shock to go into labour early. If she was lazing in bed people would give out too.

Lauradebarra

Attention! Attention! Calling all members of MMM Club to the Clubs Annual General Meeting in River Lee Hotel on tomorrow, Saturday 25th July 2020. Dress appropriately or risk the wrath of the mob.

• Haha

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
He came yesterday. So whoever the "source" was in Blossom was talking bs. Once they are both healthy who honestly cares about how he came into the world, let's leave that discussion in July.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Shes covered in makeup, shes in the hospital on her own as hes in neo so shes probably just trying to pass some time and putting on makeup makes her happy. When it comes to motherhood and birth, you do you and whatever it takes to get through it.

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
I will say my friends and family don't do baby showers and that would be seriously tacky to them, and me.

Lardd

A beautiful baby boy. Congrats to her. She’s incredibly blessed with 3 gorgeous healthy babies.

Mumontherun1990

No doubt she is able for it, she looks great. My issue is it couldn't be more obvious what she's trying to prove, she's making sure everyone and their mother knows she's able to jump up and down and run the corridors 24 hours after giving birth. Give it a rest Lisa. The level of showing off is completely off the charts here.

I don't think it is. I genuinely just think she is absolutely buzzing she has a healthy little baby boy. I'm sure with her going in so early she was shitting herself. She's probably on cloud 9 now that he's here safe and well. I do think people clutch at straws on these threads. But I'll admit I am biased as I like Lisa. I've had 2 kids and one on the way and I was up and about straight away with my 2nd. My first... I couldn't move the stitches were horrendous. Everyone is different.

She's hardly showing off 😂😂 she's genuinely relieved and thrilled, as anyone would be, at the safe arrival of her baby. Good for her.

She is on a high and looks great! No doubt the baby blues etc will set in but let her enjoy this wonderful time.

Dancebychanse

Everyone these days films everything to do with their kids, that’s a moment they can look back on. I wish my parents had clips of me meeting my siblings, we don’t even have pictures. Memories fade, it is nice to have them to watch in years to come.

Reactions: 17
I agree. Why would she care if people know she can jump up and down after birth? She's just happy. 🤷‍♀️ It's like people aren't allowed be happy on social media anymore in case somebody else is not happy. It gets a little taxing at times. We all like a good moan about influencers but let them live as well like.
I couldn’t agree with this more - if you’re too happy you’re being fake / bragging / showing off / giving an unrealistic picture / loving yourself / false advertising / instahunning but if you’re negative or unhappy you’re being selfish / beggy / self centred / precious / a victim / looking for attention etc etc etc

To be honest it says far more about the person / people who like to target & pin point certain behaviours. I.e someone who chooses to see her overjoyed and celebrating by jumping ( very softly may I add ) about her newly born son who I’m sure is a blessing to their family - as offensive or showing off, I would genuinely be concerned about such a persons outlook on life because that is not a healthy mindset. You are choosing to feel about how you feel about her post, and if you find someone being overjoyed about a birth offensive or something to criticise, to me that’s worrying.

I see it differently. There are a few accounts here that no matter what is said come up with excuses for her or twist it on the person who commented. It’s a strange thread.
I think her thread is very different from other Irish bloggers. Graces thread is full of constructive posts discussing her behaviour. Grace was called out on tiktok and Instagram for having her baby in filthy clothes for three days and discussing this was not allowed as it was seen to be ‘mom shaming’, yet we are shaming a brand new mom for her body, her choice in clothes, baby names and for which way she may have given birth. We are all women here, I’m guessing. My sister had to have a section because her baby got into difficulty and he was in NICU when he was born. As it was an emergency she had to go in alone, while her husband and my parents waited outside not knowing if they were okay or not. I had mine naturally and she ripped me from ear to ear. I am not any more superior as a mother as my sister or indeed any woman who may have had a section. She has never shared the details of her births, whether theyre c sections or vaginal and yet people think it’s fine to post as fact that she’s had a tummy tuck while having this alleged section? Why are we shaming her for how she gave birth? We don’t even know how she had the kids. How is this not mom shaming? Pointing out a child wearing dirty clothes is not allowed but defending another woman for posting herself wearing shorts during unbearable hot weather is ‘anti woman’ and dressing her only son in blue is a crime against humanity? Terri ripped off hundreds of young girls in another country, so sue has a serious drug issue, Rosie is trying to push a collection that is filtered online and not as described, a direct disregard for the sale of goods and supply of services act 1980, and doesn’t even wear herself and yet we’re ripping a woman apart for how she dresses her 2 week old baby, how she gives birth and how she looks after giving birth?

Also I would just like to point out, any defending of nasty behaviour here is immediately called out and is demanded we stop. Yet people are encouraged to post the most defamatory stories, the vilest of comments, disclosing her private details such as her husband that she doesn’t share on social media therefore should not be up for discussion, as well as where she lives, given her husbands job placing her and her family in harms way. Everyone’s friend or sister in cork seemed to be in the hospital with her on the birth of her first two children, a whole 50 page thread dedicated to posting about her as a pre teen in a school she apparently didn’t even attend and not only was it encouraged without any proof whatsoever, anyone who questioned it or said she went to a different school was shot down immediately and silenced. So you can’t have it every which way.

• Heart

Daisyxo

It’s a sad day when a difference of opinion means you get lumped in with a group of alleged school bullies and of being involved in some sort of conspiracy plot to defend JJ 🙄🙄

This thread is full of people who are looking to be offended at every turn, she has released 2 pictures of her son and made one comment about buying some boyish blankets and bibs and suddenly that makes her (exact wording) ‘obsessed with enforcing gender roles on her children’.. and that’s just a comment from today?
I’m sorry but that’s just hysterical over dramatic nit picking nonsense.

Last week it was cause she was allegedly lying over her son being premature, then she was lying about having a section, then she was too happy, then she was putting on crocodile tears and too sad, then she was looking too slim and wearing shorts which apparently makes her anti women and insensitive, someone was even complaining that she was driving her car???
Like sorry but that’s all petty ridiculous bullshit reasons to be criticising someone, this is a discussion forum and I refuse to accept that defending a person for wanting a blue blanket for their first and only son makes me a secret fan or someone from their inner circle.

Why can’t that be pointed out without being sent off to the rave thread? What happened to being allowed to air your opinion?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Orange19

She is heavily pregnant & with covid still very much present , would you really want to be around groups of people?!

Reactions: 16