Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was having my baby they said women do be up and at it far quicker with subsequent births than the first birth, so maybe she is genuinely able for it.
I know that's true, I was flying after my second child. At the same time, that kind of bounce back she is portraying can make other new mums feel like tit. She literally looks perfect, like a stork just came and dropped off her baby 😊 fair play to her. I just don't think it represents the reality of child birth.

Reactions: 12
She's on the baby high after having the baby. It's a real thing. I was like that after 2nd and 3rd. You feel you have won the lotto so I don't think she's showing anyone anything except she's delighted with her healthy baby boy. It looks like very genuine joy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When I was having my baby they said women do be up and at it far quicker with subsequent births than the first birth, so maybe she is genuinely able for it.
No doubt she is able for it, she looks great. My issue is it couldn't be more obvious what she's trying to prove, she's making sure everyone and their mother knows she's able to jump up and down and run the corridors 24 hours after giving birth. Give it a rest Lisa. The level of showing off is completely off the charts here.

Reactions: 6
She's on the baby high after having the baby. It's a real thing. I was like that after 2nd and 3rd. You feel you have won the lotto so I don't think she's showing anyone anything except she's delighted with her healthy baby boy. It looks like very genuine joy
True. I remember that feeling 😍

Reactions: 2
I know plenty of women who bounced around the place after having their baby, your adrenaline will be going crazy especially if it's such a shock to go into labour early. If she was lazing in bed people would give out too.

Reactions: 18
Congratulations to Lisa and family on the birth of their little boy. He's precious.

Reactions: 10
I know plenty of women who bounced around the place after having their baby, your adrenaline will be going crazy especially if it's such a shock to go into labour early. If she was lazing in bed people would give out too.
I was early on my second and had no epidural cause he came so fast and I had an easy enough labour (after a traumatic time on my 1st) I was on a high looking to be discharged an hour after labour but by god I still looked like I'd been dragged through fields upside down 😂. I wish I looked half as good as Lisa does, she looks super healthy and her happiness is radiant ❤

Reactions: 4
She's hardly showing off 😂😂 she's genuinely relieved and thrilled, as anyone would be, at the safe arrival of her baby. Good for her.

She is on a high and looks great! No doubt the baby blues etc will set in but let her enjoy this wonderful time.

I had a dream last night that she named him John and his middle name was something beginning with C so he was known as JC. I can't believe I'm dreaming about influencers, I'm off to go take up a hobby 😂😂😂 Delighted for her though ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes covered in makeup, shes in the hospital on her own as hes in neo so shes probably just trying to pass some time and putting on makeup makes her happy. When it comes to motherhood and birth, you do you and whatever it takes to get through it.

I imagine she would've loved to have been allowed home after 24 hours this time. Hopefully not long more in neo for the baby and she can enjoy at least a night alone with him before the chaos.
ETA i missed shes going home today, so she has to leave him in neo, not easy

Last edited:
Must be awful leaving him behind but at least she knows he’s being looked after. There won’t be a name until he’s home and posed with his sisters!

Leaving your baby behind is the hardest thing you could do, I’ve had to do it twice. I feel for her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also think offline shes probably battling emotions, leaving a baby in hospital, the super fast delivery etc. I think announcing the name is the furthest thing on her mind right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also think offline shes probably battling emotions, leaving a baby in hospital, the super fast delivery etc. I think announcing the name is the furthest thing on her mind right now.
Yep you could she was visibly upset with the thoughts of leaving him

Reactions: 11
Ah God she's just after giving birth to a baby if she wants to jump let her jump! It's very realistic for her, I don't think she holds herself up as a paragon of motherhood to anyone so if seeing a woman absolutely ecstatic after giving birth makes another new mum feel insecure well that's hardly on Lisa. I think people need to be responsible for their own feelings (I'd feel very different if she was giving out mental health advice but she's not so I see absolutely no harm)
I have to say she is one of my favourites on Instagram as it's never a challenge to see if something is a gift or a collab. I think she runs a tight ship fair play to her. Delighted she has her little baby safe and sound. She looks so glowy and happy inside and out.

Reactions: 23
I had to unfollow her when she said at the start of the whole covid thing that she didn't want to do ads etc then proceeded to do constant swipe ups daily. Until that I liked her. I feel sorry for her there today. I hope he gets home soon.

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her when she said at the start of the whole covid thing that she didn't want to do ads etc then proceeded to do constant swipe ups daily. Until that I liked her. I feel sorry for her there today. I hope he gets home soon.
The swipe ups never really annoy me. If it's something I might buy I appreciate they bothered to find the link for me because I definitely wouldn't be arsed. For the pittance they probably get from it I don't mind using swipe ups. I wouldn't put them in the same league as an ad.

The swipe ups never really annoy me. If it's something I might buy I appreciate they bothered to find the link for me because I definitely wouldn't be arsed. For the pittance they probably get from it I don't mind using swipe ups. I wouldn't put them in the same league as an ad.
They make a huge amount of money from swipe ups. Probably even more than an ad if the items sell out which they often do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.