Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancebychanse

dont you think its dangerous his wife putting their whole life on teh internet?
if she wasnt doing that then people wouldnt be talkin about him :rolleyes:
Talk away, I talk about her🤭 saying he is a cop is vague so it’s fine IMO, I Just don’t think sharing his actually title or his specific role on here is right.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
You said that really lovely! I’m not a follower of hers but having read the forums I can understand the attitude towards HOWEVER we all did shady things as teens. Not condoning it but I know if I hurt someone I would like them to tell me so I could apologise or at least chat it through.
Regardless of her backstory, her current issue is the baby and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all. I really like how she is recycling her baby gear as best she can and isn’t being gluttonous or excessive. If she buys dearer items so what, it’s her bank account not anyone else’s. My MIL is due to give birth in 2 weeks with a 2 yr old already at home and let me tell you all of us would be only delighted if she could bounce around like Lisa straight after. I think this forum is super relevant and I’ve thrown out my fair share of remarks that I stand by but for Lisa right now I think this isn’t a blogger related #ad #ba related issue so maaaaaybe the nasty comments could be laid off. Call her on bullshit 100% but baby issues or no baby issues, everyone is different so we can only discuss our own experiences and be envious of course if yours was tougher but also joyful that a woman and child both healthily survived a preemy birth as many aren’t that lucky ❤

just to reiterate I am not even a follower of hers and 100% supported Penney’s knock offs of her Luna Bag 😂
I am being totally nosey no, so apologies- what does MIL stand for here?

Dancebychanse

But she hasn’t even posted a pic of him yet, so we ain’t going to get much of him on Gram stories first. don’t you worry the baby will be all over it in a few weeks. I’m dying to see him.