Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for Lisa and the family and glad thr baby is healthy and happy after coming early. It would give you a big fright. She's not perfect but also isnt the worse offender of the insta hun brigade by far and wish them all the best!

Reactions: 11
Oh sorry I didn’t mean to make anyone cry 😭😭 I can just empathise with her as I too have lost a brother so I can only imagine her joy & happiness today. It’s amazing for her family.
Lost my dad 4 years ago and my brother last year!! Life’s a witch!! 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the name. I thought she said Dallin, if so it lovely. I have a American friend called Dallin

I didn’t hear any name, I thought she said ‘my son’ as the story cut to the next one?

Reactions: 4
Well whoever said it was a girl to be called Blossom Ruby 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈 either talking a load of shite or maybe Lisa was doing some Coleen Rooney style planting stories to weed out the rats coming on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s no way she just drops his name like that. There’ll have to be an announcement with the girls & balloons & customised things.

Reactions: 6
Imagine the effect it would have on someone’s mental health, its just a witch hunt trying to cancel someone. Justifying online bullying from lies someone else wrote. Aoibhe was destroyed and Lisa wasn’t much better.
Carolebaskinsfurrball, this was your first post on the thread about Lisa, calling her a ‘geebag’ and a ‘humble brag’. You’ve also referred to another blogger as ‘disgusting’ and claimed another ‘neglects her kids’.

Imagine the effect it would have on someone’s mental health is right. I’ll stand by anything I’ve said on this forum but I’m not going to act all holier than thou all of a sudden and be a complete hypocrite. You’re also one of those people who claims to know her, so how do we not know it’s lies as well. You make zero sense!

9BC0A2EB-0DB1-4B6C-8D99-BE677FA64804.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Carolebaskinsfurrball, this was your first post on the thread about Lisa, calling her a ‘geebag’ and a ‘humble brag’. You’ve also referred to another blogger as ‘disgusting’ and claimed another ‘neglects her kids’.

Imagine the effect it would have on someone’s mental health is right. I’ll stand by anything I’ve said on this forum but I’m not going to act all holier than thou all of a sudden and be a complete hypocrite. You’re also one of those people who claims to know her, so how do we not know it’s lies as well. You make zero sense!

View attachment 201299
Carole says what suits her narrative at the time, I've noticed this on other threads. I genuinely think she says what she thinks what will be popular for likes. She also seems to be obsessed with AD

Reactions: 4
Congrats to Lisa on the birth of her son, thank god he's grand and healthy after coming early. However, what the actual duck is she at bouncing around the place - she's obviously trying so hard to show she didn't have a c section this time. Lisa love, we get it, you had a natural birth with no bother, good on you. Now stop documenting the jumping and power walking please and just relax :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
When I was having my baby they said women do be up and at it far quicker with subsequent births than the first birth, so maybe she is genuinely able for it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.