Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof if it was ever needed to take most of the outlandish and sensational claims here with a very big pinch of salt.

It was the same on the Aoibhe Devlin thread, full of ‘close friends’ spilling the tea yet not one of them could say if the baby was born.
God love her. They were no better than wild animals on her thread. Vilifying her for something there was no proof over. Words typed by anonymous posters taken as facts trying to ruin her life and relationship.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how many people will be on the ward this time 🤣🤣🤣 or inside her womb while the birth was taking place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how many people will be on the ward this time 🤣🤣🤣 or inside her womb while the birth was taking place.
I’m there now, it was actually her husband who gave birth, jj is bouncing around cumh like tigger and the poor man split ear to ear from his planned c section not a gel nail to his name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah I'm delighted for them! She looks amazing for someone who just had a baby!

Reactions: 10
Lovely for her. She looks fantastic. No mean feat jumping up and down like that after birthing a child no matter what way.

Reactions: 4
Or maybe she’s absolutely bursting with happiness at welcoming a healthy little boy into the world & their lives given the male tragedies that have occurred in her family. Hence the jumping around.
This made me cry 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg fair play to her being able to jump up and down after a baby... my lg is 8 and u still wouldn't chance it 😂😂😂
Absolutely. I couldn't stand on my own never mind jump after any of mine. My legs kept shaking. Fair dues to her.
I am delighted she has it over with. I was more nervous on my 3rd as I knew what was ahead.
I also don't blame her for taking in a pillow. The midwife told me on my first to pack a pillow, a couple of clean white pillowcases and a couple of Penny's cheap single bed sheets and the Pampers bed sheets (the ones for kids who wet the bed) best advice ever. The rubber mattress are so uncomfortable and the Pampers bed sheets with the Penny's one on top stopped that sweaty uncomfortable feeling and my own pillow felt like luxury. So I can't knock her on that one. Its advice I have passed on to friends since. With Covid-19 I am sure it's not allowed now.

Reactions: 1
Couldn't be any happier for her she deserves all the joy and more. I was running around the place after my 3rd child. I'd no pain relief so it was a very quick recovery. Fair play to her she always bounces back,
My legs wouldn't stop shaking.

Reactions: 1
This made me cry 😭
Oh sorry I didn’t mean to make anyone cry 😭😭 I can just empathise with her as I too have lost a brother so I can only imagine her joy & happiness today. It’s amazing for her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Congrats and fair play but anyone one here who hasnt had a baby yet either way you give birth jumping around the place is not normal maybe shes the exception but my god I've had both and both were equally painful for a few days pr weeks after🤒🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t this just prove that most of what people claim to know is compete bull!
100%.
It really irritates me that every thread on Irish/N irish bloggers has quotes from first hand "sources"- well I heard it from a friend who used to be a friend of theirs/A cousin once removed/They used to work with someone who lived across the street but actually 3 doors down or was it 3 streets over/My mum/auntie used to go their hairdressers/they went to primary/secondary school with someone. Most of it being total BS.

Reactions: 10
100%.
It really irritates me that every thread on Irish/N irish bloggers has quotes from first hand "sources"- well I heard it from a friend who used to be a friend of theirs/A cousin once removed/They used to work with someone who lived across the street but actually 3 doors down or was it 3 streets over/My mum/auntie used to go their hairdressers/they went to primary/secondary school with someone. Most of it being total BS.
Imagine the effect it would have on someone’s mental health, its just a witch hunt trying to cancel someone. Justifying online bullying from lies someone else wrote. Aoibhe was destroyed and Lisa wasn’t much better.

Reactions: 4
Oh sorry I didn’t mean to make anyone cry 😭😭 I can just empathise with her as I too have lost a brother so I can only imagine her joy & happiness today. It’s amazing for her family.
Not at all, it was such a lovely thing to recognise, I lost my sister so I just thought it was a beautiful thing to say. I’m so sorry about your brother x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not at all, it was such a lovely thing to recognise, I lost my sister so I just thought it was a beautiful thing to say. I’m so sorry about your brother x
Aw thank you and you about your sister 😞 I can’t imagine how hard that must be. Life just really isn’t fair 💔So I’d say after Lisa’s brother & dad passing they must be counting their lucky stars today!

Reactions: 5
She looks fantastic, you can see the absolute joy, so lovely for her mum & family too. Can't wait to hear the name & see how she styles a boy 💙 Will definitely be super cool

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.