Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is local to me i never see her in local coffee shops etc and there's some amazing coffee shops, might be biased as i know the owners of a few of the independent ones, only her nails are local and that's a pr one
Does she even drink coffee? I don't ever recall her mentioning coffee on her stories or else I just blanked it out because I don't drink it myself so I don't care 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m in shock looking at her recent lift boomerang oh
My god she looks amazing

Reactions: 8
calm down ther girl your running away wit yourself all i said was she was rude to the staff as in standing by the till with a big loud voice goin IM WEAK to her friend and then pushing a top into the hands of a shop worker askin to go get her size and then turnin away to continue her chat with her buddy. its penneys not brown thomas like get your own top.
i got served by her in mac before her wedding and the blog started and knew of her from nights out and she wasnt helpful or nice and made sure to shove her engagement ring out while she handed me the bag.
thats what turned me off her. maybe hse made her comission for the day and i didnt matter :unsure:
Mac didn’t start paying their staff commission until 2018, I’m an area manager for another Estée Lauder company so can 100% confirm that fact.

Reactions: 7
calm down ther girl your running away wit yourself all i said was she was rude to the staff as in standing by the till with a big loud voice goin IM WEAK to her friend and then pushing a top into the hands of a shop worker askin to go get her size and then turnin away to continue her chat with her buddy. its penneys not brown thomas like get your own top.
i got served by her in mac before her wedding and the blog started and knew of her from nights out and she wasnt helpful or nice and made sure to shove her engagement ring out while she handed me the bag.
thats what turned me off her. maybe hse made her comission for the day and i didnt matter :unsure:
I’m very calm, you’re the one getting yourself wound up over nothing 😂
It sounds like you’re over exaggerating to me, so she was talking to her friend and asked a staff member could they get her another size (maybe the wrong size was on the hanger, not her fault, it happens, staff have often gone to get me the correct size too) and you think this means it’s ok to say she’s a nasty rude person whose disrespectful to retail staff?

If she was serving you in a shop then she’d have to use her hands, it’s on you if you get offended at the sight of an engagement ring for gods sake.

If she was going around being rude and nasty to staff she’d never have gotten this far. She’s a smart business woman, she wouldn’t risk her reputation like that.
Businesses lay out the red carpet for her anyway so she has no reason to carry on like that. It doesn’t even make sense.

And I’m not defending her at all costs either, but I think people go mental over stupid innocuous things she does because there’s literally no dirt out there on her.

Reactions: 18
There’s plenty of dirt - the glamour shots are some of the more scandalous dirt an Irish blogger has had on them!

Reactions: 5
I met her in MAC when she worked there and was pregnant on Pearl. She was very nice but the best thing about her was she recommended a mascara and said she has no lashes and buts it all the time. About a year later I seen her doing a makeup bag haul she was well gone from MAC and there was the MAC mascara. She said she loved it on the camera aswell.

Reactions: 10
There’s plenty of dirt - the glamour shots are some of the more scandalous dirt an Irish blogger has had on them!
But she never denied doing them, they aren’t a secret. If the worst thing anyone can say about her is that she openly dabbled in lingerie modelling as a young one then I think she’s doing fairly well.

She’s wearing more clothes in those pics than most of the huns who are posting their body shots to Instagram. Yet them doing that isn’t seen as scandalous at all.

Reactions: 16
Does she even drink coffee? I don't ever recall her mentioning coffee on her stories or else I just blanked it out because I don't drink it myself so I don't care 😂
So she doesnt eat or drink

So she doesnt eat or drink
What? I just asked does she drink coffee? 🤷‍♀️ Where did I insinuate she doesn't eat or drink? I don't drink coffee and don't tend to go to coffee shops a lot. Aren't there enough Instagrammers showing us every morsel they put in their gobs day in and day out. It's not interesting content.

• Haha
I just noted that we lived in the same town but all her content made it sound like she still lived near Douglas. Ok maybe not a coffee shop but playgrounds etc.

Reactions: 4
I meant that in a jokey way as before people said she doesnt eat d food sent from roosters nothin against you

I just noted that we lived in the same town but all her content made it sound like she still lived near Douglas. Ok maybe not a coffee shop but playgrounds etc.
seen them in regional park quite a bit during lockdown. Also from ballincollig but only go to the Local shops on the very odd occasion. Wouldn’t think that’s unusual.

Fair enough, i generally stay local for as much as possible, regional park is a place i don't go to, easier for me to get to Fitzgerald Park

Reactions: 1
I think Everyone is entitled to their opinion & share 'their' experience ...... we all encounter people that are nice to some & rude to others not just JJ so I wouldn't dismiss either stories. No need for rudeness in general though. We all have friends that some people would say omg how can you stand them

You're right there & must do still think she lives in Douglas

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Everyone is entitled to their opinion & share 'their' experience ...... we all encounter people that are nice to some & rude to others not just JJ so I wouldn't dismiss either stories. No need for rudeness in general though. We all have friends that some people would say omg how can you stand them

Does it really matter where people think she lives though? Who would be comfortable with hundreds of thousands of people online knowing exactly where you live?

Her Husband's family live in Douglas, I think around Grange/Frank area. I know they're a part of the GAA club.

Really hope she puts Bowie Rear facing in that new car seat. I know most shops are advocating for it to be the norm as it's 5x safer for little ones under the age of 4, if I was managing Bellababy giving her free car seats I would hope she as an influencer would use it in the safest way possible...but I noticed she has been using the infant carrier the wrong way round which is dangerous so I'm guessing she doesn't care for car seat safety..

Last edited:
Her Husband's family live in Douglas, I think around Grange/Frank area. I know they're a part of the GAA club.

Really hope she puts Bowie Rear facing in that new car seat. I know most shops are advocating for it to be the norm as it's 5x safer for little ones under the age of 4, if I was managing Bellababy giving her free car seats I would hope she as an influencer would use it in the safest way possible...but I noticed she has been using the infant carrier the wrong way round which is dangerous so I'm guessing she doesn't care for car seat safety..
Bowie appears to be rear facing now anyway so maybe they said it to her. I've noticed so many people have their babies front facing as soon as they are 1 and I just don't get it. Even a friend of mine does it I've just seen on a picture she put up 🙄Pearl should really be still rearfacing as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.