Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone gets triggered about her looking happy, slim, and dolled up a week after giving then sorry but that’s on them.
She’s looked like that after straight after having all of her kids, how does that make her insensitive? It’s hardly her fault that her stomach is flat and other women’s stomachs aren’t?
She is not responsible for other women feeling insecure or inadequate.
If looking at her instagram makes them feel like that then they need to take responsibility for their own mental health and unfollow.

To call that anti-women is absolute hyperbole, particularly when there are so many real world anti-women issues happening in the world right now. Motherhood and childbirth come in all shapes and sizes, and the woman with the piles and massive pads is no better or more relevant than the energetic woman who bounced back quickly.
I would say that judging a woman for how she looks after childbirth is actually anti-women.

If she had posted nothing about the gifts for the nurses there’d be people here moaning that she didn’t give anything back and didn’t make any nice gestures to the staff.

I just don’t think she should be shamed for how she looks just because it might upset other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't care what anyone says, it's not normal to be so active on social media so shortly after having her third baby. It's also quite anti women I think, flaunting how amazing she is when other women have two maternity pads on, piles and an epis all while trying to breastfeed! Has anyone noticed that she's the full face of makeup on now everyday and today when she was talking in her stories she made sure to get her flat belly in! It's just really insensitive and attention seeking.
Also, as a healthcare worker myself, the "presents" she gave to the staff in hospital was self servicing, virtue signalling at its best. Why did she have to share it? Could she not have done it quietly. And she has all that shite hanging around at home for free!
Her husband does everything for her, he cooks and cleans the house (she says this herself). It’s all about image with her. She doesn’t do a tap around the house I’d say.

There is so much in fighting on this thread all the time 👀
Can’t say a thing without people jumping down your throat 🕵️‍♀️👀

Reactions: 4
I don't care what anyone says, it's not normal to be so active on social media so shortly after having her third baby. It's also quite anti women I think, flaunting how amazing she is when other women have two maternity pads on, piles and an epis all while trying to breastfeed! Has anyone noticed that she's the full face of makeup on now everyday and today when she was talking in her stories she made sure to get her flat belly in! It's just really insensitive and attention seeking.
Also, as a healthcare worker myself, the "presents" she gave to the staff in hospital was self servicing, virtue signalling at its best. Why did she have to share it? Could she not have done it quietly. And she has all that shite hanging around at home for free!
That’s not an appropriate thing to say. It is not anti-woman to wash and dress yourself or not conceal your body in any way to put someone elses mental health above your own. It’s not at all insensitive or attention seeking and if you are genuinely triggered by that, for your own mental health, just unfollow. She is a glamorous woman, she always was and probably will be still like a little doll when she’s a granny. Nobody should be asking her to hand in her woman card because she isn’t 5 stone overweight and bleeding like a pig, please don’t body shame women. We are all in the same boat, if we’re slim we’re wrong, if we’re fat we’re wrong.

If anyone gets triggered about her looking happy, slim, and dolled up a week after giving then sorry but that’s on them.
She’s looked like that after straight after having all of her kids, how does that make her insensitive? It’s hardly her fault that her stomach is flat and other women’s stomachs aren’t?
She is not responsible for other women feeling insecure or inadequate.
If looking at her instagram makes them feel like that then they need to take responsibility for their own mental health and unfollow.

To call that anti-women is absolute hyperbole, particularly when there are so many real world anti-women issues happening in the world right now. Motherhood and childbirth come in all shapes and sizes, and the woman with the piles and massive pads is no better or more relevant than the energetic woman who bounced back quickly.
I would say that judging a woman for how she looks after childbirth is actually anti-women.

If she had posted nothing about the gifts for the nurses there’d be people here moaning that she didn’t give anything back and didn’t make any nice gestures to the staff.

I just don’t think she should be shamed for how she looks just because it might upset other women.
This is what I wanted to say, but more eloquently.

Reactions: 20
Does it bug anyone else that even before AJ arrived, she’d be like oh I ALWAYS do this on my pregnancies or I’ve done this for ALL my pregnancies, it makes you think she had more than two pregnancies before AJ? All and always are very collective terms that you wouldn’t really use for something you did twice...if that makes sense to people!

Reactions: 2
Does it bug anyone else that even before AJ arrived, she’d be like oh I ALWAYS do this on my pregnancies or I’ve done this for ALL my pregnancies, it makes you think she had more than two pregnancies before AJ? All and always are very collective terms that you wouldn’t really use for something you did twice...if that makes sense to people!
My grandmother had many many pregnancies but only one baby, I would be reluctant to call someone out for that to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My grandmother had many many pregnancies but only one baby, I would be reluctant to call someone out for that to be honest.
I wouldn’t say it’s calling her out, I’m just pointing out if other people notice wording she uses on a public platform 🤷‍♀️ in fairness she never claims to be the perfect mother like some other bloggers do, but I just found it weird pre-AJ that she’d be referring to ‘always on my pregnancies’ or ‘all my pregnancies’ rather than using the word ‘both’ instead. Using those words is like implying you’re highly experienced in pregnancy after a grand total of two 😂

I wouldn’t say it’s calling her out, I’m just pointing out if other people notice wording she uses on a public platform 🤷‍♀️ in fairness she never claims to be the perfect mother like some other bloggers do, but I just found it weird pre-AJ that she’d be referring to ‘always on my pregnancies’ or ‘all my pregnancies’ rather than using the word ‘both’ instead. Using those words is like implying you’re highly experienced in pregnancy after a grand total of two 😂
But for all we know, we don’t know if she had more than two.

Reactions: 7
I think two pregnancies is enough to be highly experienced. One is enough. I really don't get what you're getting at tbh?

Reactions: 10
I totally agree ... shoot me guys if you want!

I feel she is definitely trying to prove a point ... or many points with her latest posts!

She has shown herself jumping around in hospital, sat in driving seat of car, big Roosters spread, chocolates, her "hooters" shorts, "flat" stomach... wonderful for her! OK so she didn't have a section, she is "eating" lots of food... Fair play to her for putting on the show, but how much of it is true and real?

I am not buying any of it ... or any of the cheap nasty gal fast fashion... or the cheap Chinese hair and make up products.

Reactions: 3
That’s not an appropriate thing to say. It is not anti-woman to wash and dress yourself or not conceal your body in any way to put someone elses mental health above your own. It’s not at all insensitive or attention seeking and if you are genuinely triggered by that, for your own mental health, just unfollow. She is a glamorous woman, she always was and probably will be still like a little doll when she’s a granny. Nobody should be asking her to hand in her woman card because she isn’t 5 stone overweight and bleeding like a pig, please don’t body shame women. We are all in the same boat, if we’re slim we’re wrong, if we’re fat we’re wrong.

This is what I wanted to say, but more eloquently.
Bit of a stretch calling her glamorous.

I feel she is definitely trying to prove a point ... or many points with her latest posts!

She has shown herself jumping around in hospital, sat in driving seat of car, big Roosters spread, chocolates, her "hooters" shorts, "flat" stomach... wonderful for her! OK so she didn't have a section, she is "eating" lots of food... Fair play to her for putting on the show, but how much of it is true and real?

I am not buying any of it ... or any of the cheap nasty gal fast fashion... or the cheap Chinese hair and make up products.
The minions will Kill you 🤣

100% it’s all for show. It must be exhausting to be always “on”. Narcissism at its finest with her and that’s a fact.

I wouldn’t wear the nasty gal fast fashion, but i do shop in pennys so I really should stop picking and choosing, but I genuinely don’t think she has any points to prove. I
Bit of a stretch calling her glamorous.
i think that is unfair, I think she is totally glamorous. I wish I had her figure, she has fab style at times, there is a lot of it that I wouldn’t be into, I don’t like ankle boots for example, but I think she always looks well and makes an effort. She is more real than Rosie, posing in her cks and her insta outfit. I feel even though Lisa may not be for everyone’s taste, it’s her own true style. I think she looks amazing for someone who has just had her 3rd child.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t wear the nasty gal fast fashion, but i do shop in pennys so I really should stop picking and choosing, but I genuinely don’t think she has any points to prove. I

i think that is unfair, I think she is totally glamorous. I wish I had her figure, she has fab style at times, there is a lot of it that I wouldn’t be into, I don’t like ankle boots for example, but I think she always looks well and makes an effort. She is more real than Rosie, posing in her cks and her insta outfit. I feel even though Lisa may not be for everyone’s taste, it’s her own true style. I think she looks amazing for someone who has just had her 3rd child.
Lisa has had many poses in her cks and has perfected her pigeon pose too ... she is very similar to Rosie. Her true style is whatever brings in the money ... #ad #af #collab #ba

Reactions: 1

She also showed herself almost in tears (more than once) at having to leave her son in the neonatal unit, how having to leave hospital without him was a much more difficult and upsetting experience than she thought it would be and that her emotions were all over the place.
And she was judged for that too.

Its a sad day when driving a car, wearing shorts on a hot day and snapping back into your pre-pregnancy body shape counts as ‘putting on a show’, ‘proving a point’, and not being ‘true and real’.

Also there was literally one post here about the birth of the child and people were already speculating as to whether she had a section or not, and making unkind judgy comments (implying she was too posh to push) about said potential section, so she arguably does have a point to prove when people clearly take such a bizarre personal issue with how she chooses to birth her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She also showed herself almost in tears (more than once) at having to leave her son in the neonatal unit, how having to leave hospital without him was a much more difficult and upsetting experience than she thought it would be and that her emotions were all over the place.

Its a sad day when driving a car, wearing shorts on a hot day and snapping back into your pre-pregnancy body shape counts as ‘putting on a show’, ‘proving a point’, and not being ‘true and real’.

Also there was literally one post here about the birth of the child and people were already speculating as to whether she had a section or not, and making unkind judgy comments (implying she was too posh to push) about said potential section, so she arguably does have a point to prove when people clearly take such a bizarre personal issue with how she chooses to birth her children.
It is a little unnerving how obsessive some people seem towards her when even her wearing shorts is enough to offend them.

I think while this thread may be perceived as mild it is a lot more personal than most.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sorry if I hit a nerve.

When I was pregnant with my child 25yrs ago I told none of my work colleagues, it was none of their business as working along side them for months beforehand I had to listen to them rip fellow female work colleagues apart. I went on holidays in aug for 2 weeks and when I came back I got asked, we heard your pregnant is it true. Yes I replied beaming from ear to ear.
Oh right when are you due?6 weeks time I said ( I had to take my hols b4 maternity leave as wasn’t allowed carry over) so I’m finishing up in 2weeks
I was a size 10 and besides opening top button of my jeans over the tiny bump I had you wouldn’t know.
Had my baby and went back to work 8weeks later as mat leave was only 12weeks back then, 4 before baby, 8 afterwards. And got back into my same size jeans. Fast forward 15yrs no more size 10🥴🥴🥴 a comfy size 14/16
I meet my hubby and got married and had a baby , 20yrs betweeen my 2 children. I had epidural on first child, could barely walk afterwards. This time I had no epidural as to far gone. I drove myself and hubby to hospital and drove myself home with hubby and baby as 2 weeks beforehand hubby fell off scaffolding in work and broke his leg and arm. So I can understand her jumping around after baby because I was up and about following morning. Everyone’s body is different and body shaming anyone because of how they are after birth is not acceptable imo. .
We are all different in our own unique way, 1 persons body is not the same as another persons body.We as human beings should be praising each other. Let’s be fair there is enough crap going on without us tearing someone for how their body is.

sorry for the long winded rant

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I agree, we are all so different! I had a slow recovery after my first but my second was a different story. I was up and about straight away. Both times I was back in my normal clothes within a week. I remember a snide remark made by a relative at the time and this thread reminds me of that! It’s not her fault she pinged back into shape and is out and about! I’m happy for her.

I had a baby a few months ago, do I look like Lisa absolutely not. Am I envious no I’m not, do
I feel my mental suffered because of her no. I think she looks great, however one of the main reasons I’m not envious is because I’ve had nearly a year to
Enjoy my baby. I didn’t need to come on Instagram and advertise anything 1 week after having my baby. I didn’t need to make sure I hadn’t a hair or anything out of place for Instagram. It’s so sad that she couldn’t just shut her social media off for a few weeks especially when the little man was born early it’s not like she’s in need of money and that I feel sad that life is gone like that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.