Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make a huge amount of money from swipe ups. Probably even more than an ad if the items sell out which they often do
I really don't think they do. I'm sure they make some money but it all depends on the company and also how many people actually go ahead with the purchase. Again who cares at the end of the day. It's not costing me anything extra. If I like the person's content then I don't mind using their swipe ups.

Reactions: 3
I really don't think they do. I'm sure they make some money but it all depends on the company and also how many people actually go ahead with the purchase. Again who cares at the end of the day. It's not costing me anything extra. If I like the person's content then I don't mind using their swipe ups.
It applies to any purchase made for 30 days. They wouldn’t use so many if it wasn’t lucrative. Swipe ups don’t bother me once it’s something they have used or worn. If it’s a load of random bits they won’t ever spend their own money on I think it’s cheeky

Reactions: 4
I was told they get about 80c per item that's bought
Sounds lucrative 😂 spose it all adds up.

It applies to any purchase made for 30 days. They wouldn’t use so many if it wasn’t lucrative. Swipe ups don’t bother me once it’s something they have used or worn. If it’s a load of random bits they won’t ever spend their own money on I think it’s cheeky
Ya if you don't clear your cookies but most people know to do that these days if they are so inclined.

Reactions: 2
No doubt she is able for it, she looks great. My issue is it couldn't be more obvious what she's trying to prove, she's making sure everyone and their mother knows she's able to jump up and down and run the corridors 24 hours after giving birth. Give it a rest Lisa. The level of showing off is completely off the charts here.

I don't think it is. I genuinely just think she is absolutely buzzing she has a healthy little baby boy. I'm sure with her going in so early she was shitting herself. She's probably on cloud 9 now that he's here safe and well. I do think people clutch at straws on these threads. But I'll admit I am biased as I like Lisa. I've had 2 kids and one on the way and I was up and about straight away with my 2nd. My first... I couldn't move the stitches were horrendous. Everyone is different.

Reactions: 18
I don't think it is. I genuinely just think she is absolutely buzzing she has a healthy little baby boy. I'm sure with her going in so early she was shitting herself. She's probably on cloud 9 now that he's here safe and well. I do think people clutch at straws on these threads. But I'll admit I am biased as I like Lisa. I've had 2 kids and one on the way and I was up and about straight away with my 2nd. My first... I couldn't move the stitches were horrendous. Everyone is different.
I agree. Why would she care if people know she can jump up and down after birth? She's just happy. 🤷‍♀️ It's like people aren't allowed be happy on social media anymore in case somebody else is not happy. It gets a little taxing at times. We all like a good moan about influencers but let them live as well like.

Reactions: 14
And this crap about making other new mums who can't do that feel bad is rediculous. That's like me being annoyed with my partner for being able to pee standing up. It's completely out of our control. Everyone has to take a level of responsibility for their own mental health. I am bloody delighted for her and I think it very real how she has been since his birth. None of it put on she's literally bouncing for joy.

Reactions: 23
I agree. Why would she care if people know she can jump up and down after birth? She's just happy. 🤷‍♀️ It's like people aren't allowed be happy on social media anymore in case somebody else is not happy. It gets a little taxing at times. We all like a good moan about influencers but let them live as well like.
Exactly that. I was able to walk back to my bed after my 2nd delivery. I was, genuinely, the talk of the ward, I was absolutely flying it after a quick delivery and no time for pain relief. I could have skipped down the corridor. I certainly wasn't showing off. It was just how it ended up being.

Reactions: 8
If she had been bawling her eyes out about how hard and awful the labour was and how difficult the neonatal experience is she’d have been criticised for frightening pregnant women and not being grateful that she had a healthy baby when others struggle to conceive.
Sometimes they really just can’t win.

Reactions: 37
I couldn’t agree with this more - if you’re too happy you’re being fake / bragging / showing off / giving an unrealistic picture / loving yourself / false advertising / instahunning but if you’re negative or unhappy you’re being selfish / beggy / self centred / precious / a victim / looking for attention etc etc etc

To be honest it says far more about the person / people who like to target & pin point certain behaviours. I.e someone who chooses to see her overjoyed and celebrating by jumping ( very softly may I add ) about her newly born son who I’m sure is a blessing to their family - as offensive or showing off, I would genuinely be concerned about such a persons outlook on life because that is not a healthy mindset. You are choosing to feel about how you feel about her post, and if you find someone being overjoyed about a birth offensive or something to criticise, to me that’s worrying.

Reactions: 17
I have to say I was just so chuffed for her yesterday. It was lovely and anyone that try’s and says it was fake etc maybe take a look at it again. Her baby was born and sent straight to neo unit and I know how that feels and it’s hard. My heart broke for her going home cause it’s these days you cherish and bond. I wish her and her little family nothing but happiness

Reactions: 19
People need to stop reading into her stories too much, Instagram cuts her off and all of a sudden its her son's name

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.